Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Addax Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Addax Aptitude Test (23894 Views)

Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Vacancies In Addax Petroleum Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addax Aptitude Test by sneak3(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
Quote author=sheriffmarshal]I just changed my test center to abuja from lagos[/quote]

Same here. But i havent received the new ID and password as stated in the mail sent to me to confirm the change of location
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by sneak3(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
sheriffmarshal: I just changed my test center to abuja from lagos

Same here. But i havent received the new ID and password as stated in the mail sent to me to confirm the change of location. How about you?
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by sheriffmarshal: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
They just said I shld go and take the test at chamscity abuja that they'll send me the mail later do you have any idea what their salary's like?
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by sneak3(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
sheriffmarshal: They just said I shld go and take the test at chamscity abuja that they'll send me the mail later do you have any idea what their salary's like?

Not all. No idea
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by jarkata(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2012
sheriffmarshal: They just said I shld go and take the test at chamscity abuja that they'll send me the mail later do you have any idea what their salary's like?
U ve not even pass the first stage before d second stage,u r asking for d salary,u r very very funny,pass d test first.less dan 5% is going to be employ for each post,na today dem dey write d test? U better be very fast on d computer and dont waste up to 50secs on a question.best of luck
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by heed101(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2012
Any gist from those who have written theirs?
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
Well I wrote today.the questions are in modules.verbal, logic reasoning,quant and current affairs-in that order. Time is 15,20,20 and 5mins respectively.The logic is not funny at all. Study gmat sha. That's the secret. Good luck to those writing tomrw.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by sheriffmarshal: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
If you have any idea what d salary's like just let me know, I wouldn't want to waste my time!
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by sheriffmarshal: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
@munachi, thanks for the update! Best wishes.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by wisenet(m): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
House how wz d Addax Test today?
Those who did their own 2day shld pls feed us back oooo. Plsssssss. One Love!
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
For those that wrote today, pls let's know what to expect.plssssssss
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by eaiyenigba(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
d questn format is in 3 sectns..
1.) Verbal reasoning: u will b givin a passage 2 read....in d que u wil b giving 4 option 2 pick d best 2 correct ans.
U can download examples que frm www.4shared .com search 4 verbal reasoning dere.
ii) Numeric reasoning: dis is a test of numbers in forms of graph and calculatn...for example que search 4 SHL in "www.4shared.com . For practice questn.
-iii) Abstract reasoning: in dis last section, a series of objects in shapes and pattern will b given 2u 4 completn. Go 2 www.4shared.com , 2 download practices questn.
Mind u in d test time is nt on ur side, u need 2b fast and accurate....
wishing u d very best
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by chidexCORP: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
munachi ugwudi: Well I wrote today.the questions are in modules.verbal, logic reasoning,quant and current affairs-in that order. Time is 15,20,20 and 5mins respectively.The logic is not funny at all. Study gmat sha. That's the secret. Good luck to those writing tomrw.

thanks munachi, God bless you, but please, wat was the current affairs like?
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by chidexCORP: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
eaiyenigba: d questn format is in 3 sectns..
1.) Verbal reasoning: u will b givin a passage 2 read....in d que u wil b giving 4 option 2 pick d best 2 correct ans.
U can download examples que frm www.4shared .com search 4 verbal reasoning dere.
ii) Numeric reasoning: dis is a test of numbers in forms of graph and calculatn...for example que search 4 SHL in "www.4shared.com . For practice questn.
-iii) Abstract reasoning: in dis last section, a series of objects in shapes and pattern will b given 2u 4 completn. Go 2 www.4shared.com , 2 download practices questn.
wishing u d very best

pls did u write today?
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by real28: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
D test was good and it was d usual verbal,logical and quantitative reasoning with general knowledge..best of luck to all of us.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by bimolowo(f): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
[quote author=sheriffmarshal]I just changed my test center to abuja from lagos[/quote

]Pls how did u change it
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
Pls tell us about d current affairs. Plssssssss
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by D3xt3r: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
real28: D test was good and it was d usual verbal,logical and quantitative reasoning with general knowledge..best of luck to all of us.

Hi,
i believe u wrote the test today, i was also scheduled to write the test today but for reason beyond my control i missed it. I called for a reschedule and i was told its too late and that i should just make it to the centre today. however, no sane human wud leave his/her mother in such situation as mine today just to write a test. angry angry
I just want to know if they followed the scheduled time strictly and if i wud be allowed to write the test tomorrow Sunday 18th (though i was scheduled for today 11:30am). Plus do have you any idea how much the said reimbursement wud be? undecided undecided ( e be like say i go borrow money come)
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
eaiyenigba: d questn format is in 3 sectns..
wishing u d very best
Doesn't sound like u wrote the test today. Pls this is not what we saw today. Thanx
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by zeusosha: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
munachi ugwudi: ..
Doesn't sound like u wrote the test today. Pls this is not what we saw today. Thanx

Please what did u see o. Tell us
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
zeusosha:

Kindly scroll up and read previous comments.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 18, 2012
munachi ugwudi:
Kindly scroll up and read previous comments.
Pls tell us some current affairs questions being asked, that you can recall.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by sheriffmarshal: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2012
@bimolowo really sorry, just checking d page. I sent them a mail, hope u were able to change yours too
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2012
zeusosha:

some of you are looking for expo abi go and write ur test joor
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2012
lakesider4:
Pls tell us some current affairs questions being asked, that you can recall.

Go and do your test nobody should tell you anything . The Only thing I will tell you is write your Account Number at the back of the printed copy you were told to bring to the hall.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by real28: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2012
D3xt3r:

Hi,
i believe u wrote the test today, i was also scheduled to write the test today but for reason beyond my control i missed it. I called for a reschedule and i was told its too late and that i should just make it to the centre today. however, no sane human wud leave his/her mother in such situation as mine today just to write a test. angry angry
I just want to know if they followed the scheduled time strictly and if i wud be allowed to write the test tomorrow Sunday 18th (though i was scheduled for today 11:30am). Plus do have you any idea how much the said reimbursement wud be? undecided undecided ( e be like say i go borrow money come)

schedule was not followed closely.so as long u go their with ur invitation u will be allowed. Don't know d exact amount but we were instructed to write our bank details at either front or back of our invitation letter.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by zeusosha: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2012
Wunmi10:

some of you are looking for expo abi go and write ur test joor

What I wanna know is structure not the questions so keep-off
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by xyjoe(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2012
In my own Current affairs, they asked me the president of Nigeria as well as the minister for petroleum.
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2012
xyjoe: In my own Current affairs, they asked me the president of Nigeria as well as the minister for petroleum.

why are you telling them? Let them do the test just like everyone...
Re: Addax Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2012
zeusosha:

What I wanna know is structure not the questions so keep-off
Ok, Someone has said the structure already...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin / 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search / Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.