Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not (2824 Views)

If God Is Good And He Created EVERYTHING, Where Did Evil/bad Come From? / If God Is Omnipotent, Can He... / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by nyameke: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
God is Both What He Is and What He Is Not:
“I am God.
I am the Goddess.
I am the Supreme Being. The All of Everything. The Beginning and The End. The Alpha and Omega.
I am the Sum and the Substance. The Question and the Answer. The Up and the Down of it. The Left and the Right, the Here and the Now, the Before and the After.
I am the Light, and I am the Darkness that creates the Light, and makes it possible. I am the Goodness Without End, and the “Badness” which makes the “Goodness” good. I am all of these things—the All of Everything—and I cannot experience any part of My Self without experiencing All of My Self.
I am the Magnificent Everything—and what I am seeking is to know Myself experientially. I am doing this through you, and through everything else that exists. And I am experiencing My Self as magnificent through the choices I make. For each choice is self creative. Each choice is definitive. Each choice represents Me—that is, re-presents Me—as Who I Choose to Be Right Now.
Yet I cannot choose to be magnificent unless there is something to choose from. Some part of Me must be less than magnificent for Me to choose the part of Me which is magnificent. So, too, is it with you.
I am God, in the act of creating My Self. And so, too, are you.
This is what your soul longs to do. This is that for which your spirit hungers.
Were I to stop you from having what you choose, I would stop My Self from having what I choose. For My greatest desire is to experience My Self as What I Am. And, as I carefully and painstakingly explained in Book 1, I can only do that in the space of What I Am Not.
And so, I have carefully created What I Am Not, in order that I might experience What I Am.
Yet I Am everything I create—therefore I Am, in a sense, What I Am Not.”
- Conversations with God, Book 3

God: “To remain in the state of sublime no-thing, or Oneness with the All, would make it impossible to be there. That Which Is cannot be, except in the space of That Which Is Not. Even the total bliss of Oneness cannot be experienced as “total bliss” unless something less than total bliss exists. So, something less than the total bliss of total Oneness had to be—and continually has to be—created.”
Neale Donald Walsch: “But when we are in total bliss, when we have merged once more with the Oneness, when we have become Every-thing/No-thing, how can we even know that we exist? Since there is nothing else that we are experiencing… I don’t know. I don’t seem to understand this. This is one I can’t seem to get a handle on.”
God: “You are describing what I call the Divine Dilemma. This is the same dilemma God has always had—and that God solved with the creation of that which was not God (or thought it was not).
God gave—and gives again, in every instant—a part of Itself to the Lesser Experience of not knowing Itself, so that the Rest of Itself can know Itself as Who and What It Really Is.
Thus, “God gave His only begotten son, that you might be saved.” You see now from where this mythology has sprung.”
- Conversations with God, Book 3
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
Are you fine at all? Is God devil too? Ants, goats, dogs, faeces? How do you plead?

1 Like

Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by nyameke: 3:26am On Nov 16, 2012
Reyginus: Are you fine at all? Is God devil too? Ants, goats, dogs, faeces? How do you plead?
lol speaking of God being a goat etc have you never heard of the saying "holy cow" and how some cultures revere animals and hold them sacrosanct. The point is God is ALL THAT IS. It/he/she is every-thing and no-thing. He is everything in existence. btw there is nothing like the devil because he does not " really" exist. the devil is a man made construct just like a supposedly jealous and judgemental god created by religions.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2012
nyameke: lol speaking of God being a goat etc have you never heard of the saying "holy cow" and how some cultures revere animals and hold them sacrosanct. The point is God is ALL THAT IS. It/he/she is every-thing and no-thing. He is everything in existence. btw there is nothing like the devil because he does not " really" exist. the devil is a man made construct just like a supposedly jealous and judgemental god created by religions.
I will be back.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
nyameke: lol speaking of God being a goat etc have you never heard of the saying "holy cow" and how some cultures revere animals and hold them sacrosanct. The point is God is ALL THAT IS. It/he/she is every-thing and no-thing. He is everything in existence. btw there is nothing like the devil because he does not " really" exist. the devil is a man made construct just like a supposedly jealous and judgemental god created by religions.
Stop laughing. Is not funny.
In what sense is God all that there is?
Are you not contradicting yourself? How is God nothing and everything?
The devil doesn't exist? We will come to that later.
Let's use the above as a starter?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
Reyginus: Stop laughing. Is not funny.
grin grin not stopping
In what sense is God all that there is?
God is All That Is because he is the great I AM and is the
All of everything. it/she/he is part of everything, in everything( in you and everyone and everything) and Is everything both seen and unseen. so in a sense God is actually All That Is and also All That Is Not. do you understand?
Are you not contradicting yourself? How is God nothing and everything?
no there is no contradiction except if you don't understand because it is an advanced concept but i will try to help you here.
God is nothing and everything at the same thing because it was from the Great unseen or no-thing that the every-thing sprung forth. It is the nothing that holds the everything together but they are actually one.

Understand that in the beginning there was only One/God. All That Is/the one is all there was, and there was nothing else. And
so, All That Is,..was not. For in the absence of something else, All That Is, is not. For instance the possibility for you to be everywhere at the same time means you would have to be nowhere at the same time. And to be nowhere you would have to be everywhere. do you understand? So for God to be everthing it would have to be nothing or it would not be God. hope this helps. if not we can talk some more
The devil doesn't exist? We will come to that later.
Let's use the above as a starter?
Yes the devil does not exist. we created it
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 18, 2012
greatgenius: grin grin not stopping
God is All That Is because he is the great I AM and is the
All of everything. it/she/he is part of everything, in everything( in you and everyone and everything) and Is everything both seen and unseen. so in a sense God is actually All That Is and also All That Is Not. do you understand?

no there is no contradiction except if you don't understand because it is an advanced concept but i will try to help you here.
God is nothing and everything at the same thing because it was from the Great unseen or no-thing that the every-thing sprung forth. It is the nothing that holds the everything together but they are actually one.

Understand that in the beginning there was only One/God. All That Is/the one is all there was, and there was nothing else. And
so, All That Is,..was not. For in the absence of something else, All That Is, is not. For instance the possibility for you to be everywhere at the same time means you would have to be nowhere at the same time. And to be nowhere you would have to be everywhere. do you understand? So for God to be everthing it would have to be nothing or it would not be God. hope this helps. if not we can talk some more
Yes the devil does not exist. we created it
What/who unfollowed me?
Shall we test the claims you made up there.
1. Lol. No, I don't understand. Before you begin to sound agnostic. You claim is not only flawed but hilarious. God made everything in the universe, nothing was made without him. So, if God is everything, why did he had to create everything?
2. I understand. You really want to help me help you. Nothing is the absense of something, and everything is the presence of all there is. To say that because God is unseen is what makes Him nothing is laughable. You sure need help. What makes a thing nothing? That a thing does not possess a physical body doesnt make it non-existent. So if God is nothing, the question, can anything come out of nothing?
3. Is it possible to be in a spiritual war with the figments of our imagination?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2012
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2012
Reyginus: What/who unfollowed me.
Shall we test the claims you made up there.
1. Lol. No, I don't understand. Before you begin to sound like an agnostic. You claim is not only flawed but hilarious. God made everything in the universe, nothing was made without him. So, if God is everything, why did he had to create everything?
I don't think you understand what an agnostic is do you? my claim is not flawed but only hilarious to you because you do not understand. you are basically repeating the things Iam saying but your retro-understanding or should i say lack thereof has you confused. but i will try to help you out again. lets start with your last statement and look into it.

You asked" So, if God is everything, why did he had to create everything?" the simple answer is that because he Is and In every-thing but that would not satisfy you so lets delve a bit deeper.
lets start with this though: i am sure you have heard of the saying there is no-thing new under the sun; and also everything that is happening will happen and has already happened. for you to understand your dilemma i would have to reveal certain things to you which you already probably know of.

First lets start with God's signature. God has always existed in the absolute or what some call the nothingness or emptiness. But In the absolute there is no experience, only knowing.Knowing is a divine state, yet the grandest joy is in being. Being is achieved only after experience. The evolution
thus is this: knowing, experiencing, being. This is the Holy Trinity, the Triune that is God. it is Gods signature and the divine pattern. You cannot escape it and this three in one is everywhere in the realms of the sublime.

our religionist describes this as God the Father, son and holy ghost. psychiatrists use the terms superconscious, conscious and subconscious. spiritualists say mind, body, and spirit. scientists see energy, matter, ether. our philosophers will tell you thing is not true for you until it is true in thought, word, and deed. When discussing time, we speak of three times only: past, present, and future. Similarly, there are three moments in our perceptions, which are before, now, and after. In terms of spatial relationships, whether considering the points in the universe, or in our rooms,we recognize here, there, and the
space in between etc. do you see where im going with this? if not then let me bring it home.

They are all inter-relationa becuase within the realm of sublime relationships nothing which exists has an opposite. All Is One,
and everything progresses from one to the other in a never ending circle.
Using religionist terms God the father is knowing, the son is experiencing and the holy ghost is being. To experience is to know and to Be is to experience. For instance You cannot know your state of being if you do not know how you are feeling. To be happy you have to feel happy and know what happiness feels like.

this is getting long so let me edn. So to answer your question God is everything yet he created everything in order to experience himself as God. And because he/it/she is everything he can only create everything by becoming everything that he creates.In others words he becomes what he wants to experiece. To experience "human"ness God be-comes/creates a human be-ing. You my friend is god be-ing a human. To create is to be and experience
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2012
greatgenius: I don't think you understand what an agnostic is do you? my claim is not flawed but only hilarious to you because you do not understand. you are basically repeating the things Iam saying but your retro-understanding or should i say lack thereof has you confused. but i will try to help you out again. lets start with your last statement and look into it.

You asked" So, if God is everything, why did he had to create everything?" the simple answer is that because he Is and In every-thing but that would not satisfy you so lets delve a bit deeper.
lets start with this though: i am sure you have heard of the saying there is no-thing new under the sun; and also everything that is happening will happen and has already happened. for you to understand your dilemma i would have to reveal certain things to you which you already probably know of.

First lets start with God's signature. God has always existed in the absolute or what some call the nothingness or emptiness. But In the absolute there is no experience, only knowing.Knowing is a divine state, yet the grandest joy is in being. Being is achieved only after experience. The evolution
thus is this: knowing, experiencing, being. This is the Holy Trinity, the Triune that is God. it is Gods signature and the divine pattern. You cannot escape it and this three in one is everywhere in the realms of the sublime.

our religionist describes this as God the Father, son and holy ghost. psychiatrists use the terms superconscious, conscious and subconscious. spiritualists say mind, body, and spirit. scientists see energy, matter, ether. our philosophers will tell you thing is not true for you until it is true in thought, word, and deed. When discussing time, we speak of three times only: past, present, and future. Similarly, there are three moments in our perceptions, which are before, now, and after. In terms of spatial relationships, whether considering the points in the universe, or in our rooms,we recognize here, there, and the
space in between etc. do you see where im going with this? if not then let me bring it home.

They are all inter-relationa becuase within the realm of sublime relationships nothing which exists has an opposite. All Is One,
Using religionist terms God the father is knowing, the son is experiencing and the holy ghost is being. To experience is to know and to Be is to experience. For instance You cannot know your state of being if you do not know how you are feeling. To be happy you have to feel happy and know what happiness feels like.

this is getting long so let me edn. So to answer your question God is everything yet he created everything in order to experience himself as God. And because he/it/she is everything he can only create everything by becoming everything that he creates.In others words he becomes what he wants to experiece. To experience "human"ness God be-comes/creates a human be-ing. You my friend is god be-ing a human. To create is to be and experience

Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 10:23am On Nov 18, 2012
@reyginus 2. I understand. You really want to help me help you. Nothing is the absense of something, and everything is the presence of all there is. To say that because God is unseen is what makes Him nothing is laughable. You sure need help. What makes a thing nothing? That a thing does not possess a physical body doesnt make it non-existent. So if God is nothing, the question, can anything come out of nothing?
3. Is it possible to be in a spiritual war with the figments of our imagination?
i see you still have trouble understanding no-thingness. understand that everything is manifested from the nothingness.. creation by it very nature is to create something out of no-thing. bringing something forth not seen and experieced. let me ask you a question and start from there. Do you have any idea where you thoughts and ideas originate from.

3. Is it possible to be in a spiritual war with the figments of our imagination? Ans: Yes and you do it all the time and attribute the bad stuff to satan

1 Like

Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2012
greatgenius:

This is turning out interesting. Wow!
Before I proceed, stop flattering yourself.
Let me start with your number 1. You say God created everything, but has always existed in nothingness and emptiness. Really? The problem is, you use terms whose meaning you really don't understand. If emptiness as you claimed, existed with God, it means God did not create emptiness. Like God, it has always being. The moment you begin to think that God existed in a place, be it emptiness or the absolute, it automatically negates his being the first cause. To say their is no experience in the absolute is unnecessary, because God never existed in anything. Again, you are begining to sound like somebody copying from a book. Like you don't understand when a word is used in isolation/continuation with a previous statement. If not, how would you think that knowing is divine? In fact, what does it mean to you? How can being be achieved under experience? Can their be experience without the being to experience it?
Dude, stop getting yourself confused. How does being, knowing, and experience make up God? To ascribe God those qualities is to posit that God is dependent and not absolute. How is it possible for God to possess that which came into creation? If I go by this, it means being, knowing, and experience shares the uncaused cause arguement with God.
Stop getting yourself confused. How does Godhead, the level of consciousness, and the tripartite nature of man relates with being, knowing and experience?
Now I can't hold this laughter any longer. Lololol.
Please try to follow a single chain of thought. Your thoughts are really haphazard.
Be honest with yourself, did you explained anything?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2012
greatgenius: i see you still have trouble understanding no-thingness. understand that everything is manifested from the nothingness.. creation by it very nature is to create something out of no-thing. bringing something forth not seen and experieced. let me ask you a question and start from there. Do you have any idea where you thoughts and ideas originate from.

3. Is it possible to be in a spiritual war with the figments of our imagination? Ans: Yes and you do it all the time and attribute the bad stuff to satan
No, it is not me not understanding nothingness, it is insufficient and weak explanations that are faulty.
Be consistent my friend. Are you staying with emptiness, nothingness, or both of them?
Yes I know, my ideas and thoughts originate from sense experience. What do you think?
Thank you for entering into my ditch. You said yes. First of all, are the figments of our imagination sensual, material or spiritual?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2012
Reyginus: This is turning out interesting. Wow!
Before I proceed, stop flattering yourself.
Let me start with your number 1. You say God created everything, but has always existed in nothingness and emptiness. Really? The problem is, you use terms whose meaning you really don't understand. If emptiness as you claimed, existed with God, it means God did not create emptiness. Like God, it has always being. The moment you begin to think that God existed in a place, be it emptiness or the absolute, it automatically negates his being the first cause. To say their is no experience in the absolute is unnecessary, because God never existed in anything. Again, you are begining to sound like somebody copying from a book. Like you don't understand when a word is used in isolation/continuation with a previous statement. If not, how would you think that knowing is devine? In fact, what does it mean to you? How can being be achieved under experience? Can their be experience without the being to experience it?
Dude, stop getting yourself confused. How does being, knowing, and experience make up God? To ascribe God those qualities is to posit that God is dependent and not absolute. How is it possible for God to possess that which came into creation? If I go by this, it means being, knowing, and experience shares the uncaused cause arguement with God.
Stop getting yourself confused. How does Godhead, the level of consciousness, and the tripartite nature of man relates with being, knowing and experience?
Now I can't hold this laughter any longer. Lololol.
Please try to follow a single chain of thought. Your thoughts are really haphazard.
Be honest with yourself, did you explained anything?
lol because you are god in flesh my friend. do you think you are seperate from
God. do you think god is seperate from you and is up there in the sky somewhere controlling your life? if anything you are the one confused and all over the place. i think its more like you are getting confused with every word i utter
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2012
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2012
greatgenius: lol because you are god in flesh my friend. do you think you are seperate from
God. do you think god is seperate from you and is up there in the sky somewhere controlling your life? if anything you are the one confused and all over the place. i think its more like you are getting confused with every word i utter
Dude, let's maintain the peace can we?
This is why you sound agnostic.
If you think God is not seperate from you, why did you had to bring up the trinity? Why all the claims you've been making of God. Are you telling me, you've been speaking of yourself?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2012
Reyginus: No, it is not me not understanding nothingness, it is insufficient and weak explanations that are faulty.
Be consistent my friend. Are you staying with emptiness, nothingness, or both of them?
Yes I know, my ideas and thoughts originate from sense experience. What do you think?
Thank you for entering into my ditch. You said yes. First of all, are the figments of our imagination sensual, material or spiritual?
lol you are a funny little one. you thanking me for entering into your ditch?. you actually think this is an argument or fight lol. you fell before you jumped my friend.

btw if you were actually paying attention and not wanting to engage in a loosing fight you would have realized i said " what some might call the nothingness or the emptiness" the emptiness is actually an eastern concept whiles the nothingness is a western.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2012
And oh you would have to first of all explain what you mean by the spiritual,material and sensual because i know most of you have a warped understanding specifically of the spiritual. i could teach you a thing or two
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2012
greatgenius: lol you are a funny little one. you thanking me for entering into your ditch?. you actually think this is an argument or fight lol. you fell before you jumped my friend.

btw if you were actually paying attention and not wanting to engage in a loosing fight you would have realized i said " what some might call the nothingness or the emptiness" the emptiness is actually an eastern concept whiles the nothingness is a western.
Let me lol as well. Lololololol. Mine is even longer.
What do you tink is an arguement? Is it a quarrel/fight or an honest defense of a claim?
If you don't know, this is an arguement.
Which one do you think is appriopriate here?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2012
greatgenius: And oh you would have to first of all explain what you mean by the spiritual,material and sensual because i know most of you have a warped understanding specifically of the spiritual. i could teach you a thing or two
oh! Drop that straw please.
Do you need a lecture on the three big one?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2012
Dude, let's maintain the peace can we?
This is why you sound agnostic.
ok i will give you a chance to explain to me why you think i am agnostic because I am far from it.
If you think God is not seperate from you, why did you had to bring up the trinity? Why all the claims you've been making of God. Are you telling me, you've been speaking of yourself?
well i brought up those stuff to help you re-member who you really are. You are a member and part of the whole. The time of awakening is here and it is about time some of you re-member. There is only One of us, who individuated into the many. You were born with the creative powers of the univese on your lips and thus create your own reality just like a god should.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2012
Reyginus: Let me lol as well. Lololololol. Mine is even longer.
What do you tink is an arguement? Is it a quarrel/fight or an honest defense of a claim?
If you don't know, this is an arguement.
Which one do you think is appriopriate here?
this is more of a discussion to me. it is understanding you lack so i dont see this as an argument my friend
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2012
greatgenius: ok i will give you a chance to explain to me why you think i am agnostic because I am far from it.
well i brought up those stuff to help you re-member who you really are. You are a member and part of the whole. The time of awakening is here and it is about time some of you re-member. There is only One of us, who individuated into the many. You were born with the creative powers of the univese on your lips and thus create your own reality just like a god should.
we are gods will explain that to you.
Now a bit more out of symmetry of the first arguement. Are we nothing, since we are everywhere? If we are, why and how are we everywhere?
Also, what makes us different from the Godhead you carved differently?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2012
greatgenius: this is more of a discussion to me. it is understanding you lack so i dont see this as an argument my friend
Are we now resorting to cheap insults or what? In a discussion, we present things to agree upon, in an arguement, you present things you've already agreed upon.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2012
Reyginus: oh! Drop that straw please.
Do you need a lecture on the three big one?
i need no lecture from you but if you insist you can. but because i believe this might give me an oppurtuniy to discuss and share certain things with you, Iam going to answer your so called ditch question. it is from the spiritual to the sensual [/b]to the [b]material. I still want you to tell me what you think the spiritual comprises of though
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2012
greatgenius: i need no lecture from you but if you insist you can. but because i believe this might give me an oppurtuniy to discuss and share certain things with you, Iam going to answer your so called ditch question. it is from the spiritual to the sensual [/b]to the [b]material. I still want you to tell me what you think the spiritual comprises of though
Lol. Before anything, why do you have to answer with a thing whose meaning you don't understand? You don't know wat the spirit is, but you used it in answering.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2012
Reyginus: we are gods will explain that to you.
Now a bit more out of symmetry of the first arguement. Are we nothing, since we are everywhere? If we are, why and how are we everywhere?
Also, what makes us different from the Godhead you carved differently?
1. lol Are you saying that saying we are gods denotes me as an agnostic?

2. WE are who we are and I am what I am. There is only one of us. God cannot not be every-where.

3. What Godhead do you mean what makes you different from the whole?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2012
Reyginus: Lol. Before anything, why do you have to answer with a thing whose meaning you don't understand? You don't know wat the spirit is, but you used it in answering.
lol speaking of dancing and holding straws. ok lets assume i dont know what the spirit or the spiritual mean can you tell me since I am supposedly in your ditch now
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
greatgenius:
1. lol Are you saying that saying we are gods denotes me as an agnostic?

2. WE are who we are and I am what I am. There is only one of us. God cannot not be every-where.

3. What Godhead do you mean what makes you different from the whole?
Good for you.
1. You know not what you think you know then. I can't help u there.
2. 'We are what we are and I am what I am'. What does this mean to you?
3. Are you the whole to begin with? Btw, answer the previous question.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
greatgenius: lol speaking of dancing and holding straws. ok lets assume i dont know what the spirit or the spiritual mean can you tell me since I am supposedly in your ditch now
lolol@in my ditch now.
Gentle and slowly we'll get there. Let's start from the answer you gave. Why do you have to answer to what you don't understand?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
Reyginus: Good for you.
1. You know not what you think you know then. I can't help u there.
lol since i know not can you tell me
2. 'We are we are and I am what I am'. What does this mean to you?
That the I am is All That Is and nothing else. there is no one esle but you.
3. Are you the whole to begin with? Btw, answer the previous question.
Yes Iam/we are. The whole and the parts are one. There is no whole whithout the parts and no parts without the whole. do you understand
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
Reyginus: lolol@in my ditch now.
Gentle and slowly we'll get there. Let's start from the answer you gave. Why do you have to answer to what you don't understand?
i do understand why i answered but then i ask you in your own words and understanding what you think the spiritual is. btw this is getting redundant now. i am trying my best to answer all your questions i don't see why you cant be answering yours. if you are not ready to discuss then lets call it a day.may you find your path home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Sad Story Of Infants Going To Hell Fire / Christianity - The Perfection Of Narcissism, Selfishness And Apathy. / Is Love Song Sin Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.