Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,451 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:36 PM

SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) (9066 Views)

Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Anambra industrial revolution pics / Fayose Openly Declines Omojuwa’s Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
obowunmi:

I know you love the attention but wasn't speaking to you - Omojuwa is in Europe.

I thought you were one of the clowns who like to attack my handle for no reason, or probably due to their insecurities and low self-esteem...

I take my comment back... cool
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by omosexy1: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx:

However, how long are the people going to wait for, for things to change? Nigerians have waited for 52 years and for 52 years it has been the same vicious cycle of poverty, death, corruption, destruction etc. I don't think Nigerians want to wait any longer - and it's either we do something now, or the inevitable disintegration happens... Can't you see that all the different ethnic groups in Nigeria have started campaigning for autonomy? - and the longer things continue the way it's, the louder their voices are going to get...

We're more divided than ever and everyone has started aligning with their different ethnic groups and if things don't change, a bloody civil war would be inevitable...

Shymexx I believe you are not in this country and if that is the case, it would be very selfish of you to proffer bloody revolution as a solution. It is only the living that can tell stories. Nigerians are not scared to die but cautious. We still have a single belief (that we shall get to the promise land) and that belief is the only bond keeping the sovereignty of this country. Yes 52 years is a long time for change. However, change is coming. If you so passionately want Nigeria to move forward why don't you join a political group. At this stage, the talking should be over and the doing should start. GO AND JOIN A POLITICAL GROUP. YOU WILL BE AMAZED HOW YOUR IDEAS WILL BE APPRECIATED
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Sheriffc(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
cheddarking: I hate it when misguided and stup1d 'activists' make such Inciting comments.

If there is any Revolution in Nigeria, we would be utterly destroyed.

Somalia, Congo and Rwanda would be child's play compared to us.

This guy is such a retard.

What we need is good governance, not a bunch of cowboys running their mouths inciting people to destroy themselves.

Dude, your reference; Somalia, Congo,Rwanda all had a non-similar situation/senario as ours. Somali situation was not citizens or people fighting Govt. It was a section (Tribe) of the country fighting another in power. The same for both Congo and Rwanda. Please endeavour to cross check your facts adequately before (mis)informing people. What Omojuwa said or insinuated is a popular opinion. If the state we're in in the country is OK for you, then you're in the minority. Revolution is imminent but the kind or type is what is not clear yet. Mahatma Ghandi's revolution saved India; though his was different frm revolution of Che Enesto, Fidel Castro and all other classical revolutionaries. Revolution can be bloodless if the right and intellectuals helm it. God bless Nigeria as we await that change...

1 Like

Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by GARRIx7(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
mosun_ade: All they do is preach revolution on the internet, but then cant take the steps. I bet his family is abroad.
He's in naija FYI...

@Topic: Except at the top, Nigerians are one disunited lot. Our leaders on the other hand are united in brazen looting of our collective wealth. The people are getting wiser by the day. Those in power should do the right thing or be ready to ßξ devoured when the limit of patience of Nigerians is exceeded..
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
omosexy1:
Shymexx I believe you are not in this country and if that is the case, it would be very selfish of you to proffer bloody revolution as a solution. It is only the living that can tell stories. Nigerians are not scared to die but cautious. We still have a single belief (that we shall get to the promise land) and that belief is the only bond keeping the sovereignty of this country. Yes 52 years is a long time for change. However, change is coming. If you so passionately want Nigeria to move forward why don't you join a political group. At this stage, the talking should be over and the doing should start. GO AND JOIN A POLITICAL GROUP. YOU WILL BE AMAZED HOW YOUR IDEAS WILL BE APPRECIATED

I'm not campaigning for a bloody revolution... All I'm saying is that, if you want Nigeria to survive this decade - it's either a revolution happens now, or the inevitable disintegration happens... Nigeria is a sinking ship and it's sinking faster than ever.. Perhaps, that's why we need to either rock the boat and steer it back in the right direction - or watch it sink to a point of no return...
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
Sheriff©:

Dude, your reference; Somalia, Congo,Rwanda all had a non-similar situation/senario as ours. Somali situation was not citizens or people fighting Govt. It was a section (Tribe) of the country fighting another in power. The same for both Congo and Rwanda. Please endeavour to cross check your facts adequately before (mis)informing people. What Omojuwa said or insinuated is a popular opinion. If the state we're in in the country is OK for you, then you're in the minority. Revolution is imminent but the kind or type is what is not clear yet. Mahatma Ghandi's revolution saved India; though his was different frm revolution of Che Enesto, Fidel Castro and all other classical revolutionaries. Revolution can be bloodless if the right and intellectuals helm it. God bless Nigeria as we await that change...

Thank you, bro...
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by omosexy1: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx:

I'm not campaigning for a bloody revolution... All I'm saying is that, if you want Nigeria to survive this decade - it's either a revolution happens now, or the inevitable disintegration happens... Nigeria is a sinking ship and it's sinking faster than ever.. Perhaps, that's why we need to either rock the boat and steer it back in the right direction - or watch it sink to a point of no return...

My Nigeria is not a sinking ship. I don't know about yours. Every nation has its peculiar problem, the country is not different. Disintegration will never solve any issue rather multiple corrupt countries will spring up and create more problems to global economy. Our diversity is actually a blessing but we have fail to see it as such. Nigeria will be great and I truly believe in this country. The least you can do (because all I see is you typing on your keyboard) is to pray for great men to have the stomach and take up the challenge. We have great men but they are scared.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx:

I thought you were one of the clowns who like to attack my handle for no reason, or probably due to their insecurities and low self-esteem...

I take my comment back... cool

Don't even know you bro -
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by cheddarking(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx:

The ethnic/religious/cultural make up is beside the point here - it's the masses against elites, poor against the rich, and the downtrodden against the bullies... The power belongs to the people and the people make up more than 98% of the population... The voice of the masses is the voice of God - and this is the time to speak up and rock the boat....

Nigerians have waited for 52 years, and for 52 years the same thieving bastards have continued to destroy the people and the future of their unborn kids... It's either something drastic happens in Nigeria, or the country would end in an inevitable civil war... However, the only way to avoid a civil war is through revolution - the choice is yours!! People can't be docile forever, trust me - something must give way with time...

The ethnic issue is the 'koko'

There is NO Nigerian People, there are only Tribes- each fighting for itself only.

That is the reason any revolution would be disastrous.

Excuse my brevity, I'm on a phone now.. .
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
omosexy1:
My Nigeria is not a sinking ship. I don't know about yours. Every nation has its peculiar problem, the country is not different. Disintegration will never solve any issue rather multiple corrupt countries will spring up and create more problems to global economy. Our diversity is actually a blessing but we have fail to see it as such. Nigeria will be great and I truly believe in this country. The least you can do (because all I see is you typing on your keyboard) is to pray for great men to have the stomach and take up the challenge. We have great men but they are scared.

Nigeria isn't a sinking ship with BZM and Bakassi threatening to declare separate countries? - With BH wrecking havoc in the North; attacks and counter-attacks in Jos; Tivs and Fulanis in Benue; Christians and Muslims everywhere; and the different ethnic groups buying up arms(in large quantities by the way) and preparing for the inevitable civil war?? How many times have cargo containers containing arms been seized in the last two years alone?? - yet you think Nigeria isn't a sinking ship, no? smh

You're living in denial, mate.. undecided
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
cheddarking:
The ethnic issue is the 'koko'

There is NO Nigerian People, there are only Tribes- each fighting for itself only.

That is the reason any revolution would be disastrous.

Excuse my brevity, I'm on a phone now.. .

If there's no Nigeria, then why are still together?? Perhaps, disintegration is the best answer then - and that should happen(if things continue the way it is) before the end of this decade, anyway... I just hope it won't be as bloody as Angola and Congo Dr - the cloud is darn heavy! lipsrsealed sad
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Boss13: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx:

Nigeria isn't a sinking ship with BZM and Bakassi threatening to declare separate countries? - With BH wrecking havoc in the North; attacks and counter-attacks in Jos; Tivs and Fulanis in Benue; Christians and Muslims everywhere; and the different ethnic groups buying up arms(in large quantities by the way) and preparing for the inevitable civil war?? How many times have cargo containers containing arms been seized in the last two years alone?? - yet you think Nigeria isn't a sinking ship, no? smh

You're living in denial, mate.. undecided

STOP TYPING THIS STUFF. WHAT WILL YOU GAIN TO SEE YOUR COUNTRY DISINTEGRATE. WHAT KIND OF A HUMAN BEING ARE YOU? WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT THIS COUNTRY. WHAT HAVE YOU DO FOR NIGERIA. YOU WANT CHANGE BUT YOU SIT YOU FAT YANSH ON YOUR COMPUTER AND DO NOTHING. PEOPLE ARE HAVING CONFERENCE ON FEDERALISM AND CO-EXISTENCE OF ALL ETHNIC GROUPS YOU ARE BUSY ON NAIRALAND WISHING THE COUNTRY BAD. PLEASE GET YOUR HEAD RE-EXAMINED.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
Boss13:
I HAVE TOLD YOU WHAT TO DO. STOP TYPING THIS STUFF. WHAT WILL YOU GAIN TO SEE YOUR COUNTRY DISINTEGRATE. WHAT KIND OF A HUMAN BEING ARE YOU? WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT THIS COUNTRY. WHAT HAVE YOU DO FOR NIGERIA. YOU WANT CHANGE BUT YOU SIT YOU FAT YANSH ON YOUR COMPUTER. PEOPLE ARE HAVING CONFERENCE ON FEDERALISM AND CO-EXISTENCE OF ALL ETHNIC GROUPS.

What do you guys keep creating new handles everyday to attack the voice of reason and the truth? I'm a black man and Nigeria is the biggest black country in the world, with the greatest potentials... I also don't need to remind you that I'm Nigerian as well(though some might disagree and call me a fake Nigerian lol).. And as long as I stay black and continue to stay connected to my roots, I shall continue to critique Nigeria for being a disgrace to the black race...
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Boss13: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx:

What do you guys keep creating new handles everyday to attack the voice of reason and the truth? I'm a black man and Nigeria is the biggest black country in the world, with the greatest potentials... I also don't need to remind you that I'm Nigerian as well(though some I might disagree and call me a fake Nigerian lol).. And as long as I stay black and continue to stay connected to my roots, I shall continue to critique Nigeria for being a disgrace to the black race...

OK WELL DONE
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by odehaj: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
cheddarking:

Trash talk from a Trashy Mind...

Are you willing to mortgage the future of your kids(born or unborn) simply to 'Revolutionise'?

Do you know the extent of widespread Weapon proliferation in Nigeria today?

Every last raggamuffin these days is armed with an AK, and is not afraid to use it even with our incompetent National Security Apparatus...

What then happens when Law and Order as we know it breaks down as a result of your 'revolution'?

Who will stop the gang of armed robbers from using their hardware to gain control of your Neighboorhood?

What will stop the OPC from declaring themselves kings of Lagos?

Who will serve as buffer between Hausa/Fulani and the Berom?

Even here on NL we see countless incidents of tribal attacks daily...

Imagine a situation where people are free to attack without fear of consequence..

You id1ots just tend to spout such BS without actually THINKING....

YORUBA!
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Coldfaya(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
Jenkinson:

Really? And he didnt call for a revolution against the lagos state government? who is feeling the brunt more today? Jonathan's policies or lagosians crying because of the transportation crisis? How many days or hours or months did he spend criticizing the okada ban? Have you said anything intelligent here? I can imagine if it was Jonathan that banned Okada, the lunatic would have gone ballistic on twitter for years abusing GEJ.

It just goes to show your an omojuwa supporter? I was even thinking you were neutral in all this. Guess your one of his minnons he brain washes everyday and you will love to put your wide garri mouth to suck his pecker if he gives you the opportunity. Dense assed garri brain fart.

Tomorrow jonathan will make him special adviser on shit matters and his tune will change and you idiots that are his fans on twitter will start singing a different tune. Tell your leader omojuwa to go perform an enema through his ass and after that eat a burger to feed that his hanger shapped waif looking lab skeleton look alike body! angry

Bro I felt ur first point;which was about activists fighting for personal bennefits, this is really valid, but ur attacks on Omajuwa makes it seem like u have a personal beef with d dude. I also know d hatred he has attracted to himself could also be out of jealousy cos most ppl will wish 2 be as vocal as he is in order to generate the kind of attention he has now (I hope this is not ur case) cos u made a valid first point b4 d heated attacks.
Let's face it,all is not well with our country; so even if there's no action yet, we need ppl lyk u, me to let d govt know we r angry and watching.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
When you can smell thru Omojuwa's bull shit, you won't like him.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Vernor(m): 2:01am On Nov 17, 2012
take dat: Omojuwa Beware, this government does not welcome criticism
Y u pple talking like dis? even Jesus christ was critized. Emacipate urself 4rm mental slavery, cant u all c it coming? decieve ursef d more.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by 1025: 2:17am On Nov 17, 2012
cheddarking: I hate it when misguided and stup1d 'activists' make such Inciting comments.

If there is any Revolution in Nigeria, we would be utterly destroyed.

Somalia, Congo and Rwanda would be child's play compared to us.

This guy is such a retard.

What we need is good governance, not a bunch of cowboys running their mouths inciting people to destroy themselves.

if there is any slowpok here, it is u and whatever u represent.
at least in somalia, congo and rwanda, every citizen is feeling the pains. let us go down the same time. i will die a sad man if nigeria will continue to be the property of a few criminals. we are all nigerians and deserve better treatments.
i am hearing of this guy for the first time but what he just said is the mind of many suffering nigerians.
for the sss, they will soon have a lot of arrests to make. it will get to a stage where the sss will find a hiding place for their heads.
jonathan cannot afford to treat nigerians like animals while himself and his friends share our public funds.
revolution is the only way forward and the time is now.
we must die today to live tomorrow.
a president that says he is not a general to boko haram and goes after peaceful protesters with soldiers will end up killing us with his tanks.
we are sure to die but will not die without voicing out our angers.
we knew how powerful saddam was and we could feel the heat of gaddafi yet they went down like christmas fowls. yesterday, gbagbo was the toast of power drunk men but today, we can say better. jonathan is a made up mind and we have to resist him.
sss will have a lot of arrests to make very soon i mean sooner than we think.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Coldfaya(m): 7:03am On Nov 17, 2012
omosexy1:

Certainly I am not happy about the State of our Nation. Its potentials are enormous even a day old baby can smell it. I know certainly that N[b][/b]igeria will not survive a revolution because there is so much hate. People will seize the opportunity to express this emotion (either to the rich, the police, landlords, ethnic groups, religious fanatics e.t.c). The revolution will become a useless one. Corruption is not our problem, a lot of people think corruption is. Nigeria's problem is its inability to produce pragmatic, creative, positive-thought/idea provoking leaders or one charismatic enough to surround himself with productive individuals. Also, the citizenry is yet to demand good governance by mounting pressure on the government. However, our awareness is increasing as this has been demonstrated during recent elections. What Nigeria needs are leaders who can harness the potentials in these country and not the ones telling us they will build roads and power (those issues should not be the core of your election campaign). Corruption doesn't stop our leaders to provide jobs or social amenities.
[/b][b]
For 52 years our fathers have failed us, their generation think more of themselves than the nation. Their greed has drowned Nigerian in the bottomless pit of corruption and economic stagnation. I just believe they should give the younger ones the chance to take over and change things. This can be done by infiltrating political parties and not by typing on computer/browsing the internet. I am already a member and I can't just wait for 2015, 2019, 2023. Change is coming but slowly and surely it will come.

I think the notion of Nigeria being the greatest in Africa should be dropped. Some African nations (driven by responsible leaders) are taking decisive measures aimed at growing their economy and improving the standard of living of its citizens

Bravo. An intelligent post.this is how we should challenge ourselves on nairaland with Such reasoning rather than throwing insults up n down. Thumbs up
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by deolumike(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2012
shymexx: It seems the unintelligent folks on the thread think revolution means civil war, or they're just feigning ignorance because they benefit directly or indirectly from the corrupt government... Arab Spring in Tunisia and Egypt = revolution... Islamic revolution of Iran, French revolution, Cuban revolution etc. is the type of revolution Nigeria needs...

The death rate in Nigeria is more then 10,000 annually, so Nigerians shouldn't be scared of dying... The roads might be rough at the beginning, however, the end will always justify the means... Someone needs to break this vicious cycle of poverty, corruption, nepotism, filth, underdevelopment, death, destruction etc. Nigeria should be representing the future of the black race, not the rubbish it's right now... I guess that's why I post with anger on NL everyday because we're too blessed and we've too much potentials to be as messed up as we're right now, to be honest...

Smh at the ignorance of nlers... undecided
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by VolvoS60(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2012
1025:

if there is any slowpok here, it is u and whatever u represent.
at least in somalia, congo and rwanda, every citizen is feeling the pains. let us go down the same time. i will die a sad man if nigeria will continue to be the property of a few criminals. we are all nigerians and deserve better treatments.
i am hearing of this guy for the first time but what he just said is the mind of many suffering nigerians.
for the sss, they will soon have a lot of arrests to make. it will get to a stage where the sss will find a hiding place for their heads.
jonathan cannot afford to treat nigerians like animals while himself and his friends share our public funds.
revolution is the only way forward and the time is now.
we must die today to live tomorrow.
a president that says he is not a general to boko haram and goes after peaceful protesters with soldiers will end up killing us with his tanks.
we are sure to die but will not die without voicing out our angers.
we knew how powerful saddam was and we could feel the heat of gaddafi yet they went down like christmas fowls. yesterday, gbagbo was the toast of power drunk men but today, we can say better. jonathan is a made up mind and we have to resist him.
sss will have a lot of arrests to make very soon i mean sooner than we think.

^^^^ I don't know you 1025, but i have followed your posts (and those of a few others for quite a while). I may even have referred to your posts a couple of times on other threads. I don't know cheddarking either. But i think I understand what he's trying to say.

Just like you and others, I am very frustrated and sad with what Nigeria has turned into. In the last 3 general elections (03, 07 and 11) I did what I could to educate those around me on the importance of making the right voting choices (not just at the federal level but at the state and LG levels). My efforts came to nothing because the truth is that too many Nigerians do not have a sense of self. They do not know WHO they are. They have very low expectations (of themselves and of their leaders) and do NOT clearly understand or appreciate the power and beauty of the concepts of citizenship and the social contract. Those low expectations then become self-fulfilling prophecies and the outcome is the broken nation-state we have today. It was not always like this - those who were around in the latter part of the first half of the last century will confirm that Nigeria WAS a better place then, despite some very serious problems. However, I will not go into how and why things deteriorated to this point. That indeed, is a matter for some other day.

Cheddarking is thinking like a chess player and (in most of his posts on this thread) has outlined the likely path we will travel down if there is a "revolution" (in the sense in which most of us have described it). He has listed all the fault lines (ethnicity, religion, social class) which will turn into deep fissures when the 'revolution' (as we have defined it) comes. If the scenario he has painted actually comes to pass (and it IS a very distinct possibility), then we will all come to understand firsthand that indeed in the end, every revolution truly devours its own.

Unfortunately, there are no easy answers. The failure of the GEJ administration (and the others before it - UMYA, OBJ) should not be surprising to anyone familiar with the history of 3rd world countries with weak institutions and zero accountability. Sadly, Nigerians are stuck with it until the next elections in 2015 - assuming this country hasn't imploded by then. We shall see then if Nigerians have indeed learnt their lessons and if they fully understand that choices (choices in general and voting choices in particular) matter and DO have consequences. But revolution in the Nigeria of today? Forget it. The things needed for a successful revolution (which will leave Nigerians better off post-revolution) are simply not there - if we tread the 'revolution' path today, we will simply end up as another African disaster, beset by war and all the other demons it begets.

P.S. - The only solution is for those of us who know the truth to get even more involved. We have all debated Nigeria's problems and issues on these boards for years. The hard truth is that internet messageboards (useful though they may be) serve a small minority of Nigerians. We need to get out there, join political parties whose ideals we share and sell the candidates of our choice. That is the only way, otherwise the ruling party will steamroll its way to an undeserved victory yet again because of our inertia.

We have been warned.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by rainbowman: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2012
duni04:
I totally disagree with you. Here people are not allowed to select the leaders of their choice because these same thieves we call politicians always rig themselves in. Are we supposed to continue watching while they rig themselves in and continue looting?
PS A revolution doesn't necessarily connote violent change. In the middle of the last decade, Georgians moved en mass to the Presidential palace, camped there and told the president except he resigned, they wouldn't leave. The same thing happened in Ukraine and so many other countries. No lives were lost. Please a revolution does not imply violent change. Yes we've practised the violent form of Revolution in this country and it didn't work. Its time to take the less violent approach.
Correction Ukrainians did that and guess what, they drove out the new ruler that came in, plus Omojuwa wants violent change.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by Sheriffc(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
Day in day out it's becoming clearer to assert that we (Nigerians) are fearful people; and that says a lot about our religiosity. What is it we want? We clamour for change, yet we wouldn't do what will bring change; how then would that change come? These present set of leaders we have at the centre ( Federal, States or Local councils) are not sincere, and by that I mean they really do not think of us (Nigerians), not at any time. The sour era of applying sentiments and being too emotive on national issues should have taught us that that wasn't the way to go. We (mind you, I did NOT vote for him) voted GEJ base on sentiments and emotions which engendered the high level of gullibility we exhibited during the election. But wait, why shouldn't there be a revolution? Why shouldn't there be a change? Do you like the state or situation you're in right now where there is a feasible better alternative. We're our own problem.*sigh*. Please guys for once let us all unanimously support a change that would be everlasting, probably though. Are you not tired of the madness going on the nation? Unbating increase in rate of corruption, high rate of Joblessness among the youth, epileptic power supply, insecurity, high poverty rate, increase maternal mortality rate, poor health facility, continual increase in price of staple foods and the list is endless. Must we continue to tolerate all these?
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by dederocs(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
take dat: Omojuwa Beware, this government does not welcome criticism
Does he tell you he aint aware of that.
If everyone is as scared as you we would have been eating crumbs from politicians table today.scared asshole.
Nigerians irritate me when they complain bitterly in private,but too scared to air their views in public.
If we all protest,they can not arrest or kill us all-change will definitely come.
Re: SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) by bloggernaija: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2013
ehie: by the time GEJ finishes with us...OBJ WILL LOOK LIKE A SAINT

Obj is already looking like a saint. The world is beginning to notice the despotic behaviour of the clueless idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Senator Nwaoboshi’s Assets / James Ibori To Spend 4.5 Years In Jail / Saraki Becomes Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.