Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

The Most Beautiful Indian Actress - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Beautiful Indian Actress (17861 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / The Most Handsome Korea Actor And The Most Beautiful Actress / Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Indian Actress by Quesera: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2008
WHO IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL INDIAN ACTRESS?

I THINK AISHWARYA RAI IS.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Re: The Most Beautiful Indian Actress by Bizl4Rizl(m): 4:29am On Feb 06, 2008
U are spot on!
Re: The Most Beautiful Indian Actress by cooljoe(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2008
Aishwarya Rai is the most beautifull woman in the world.
Re: The Most Beautiful Indian Actress by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 29, 2010
cooljoe:

Aishwarya Rai is the most beautifull woman in the world.
Gbam!

Re: The Most Beautiful Indian Actress by Dabss(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2010
the first chick looks better
Re: The Most Beautiful Indian Actress by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 17, 2010
She is the same babe duh
Re: The Most Beautiful Indian Actress by Rocktation(f): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2010
Well i don't concur. She's got a head akin to a scorpion's. Bone the fact that the photographer worked overtime on these pics. I'll pick Priyanka Chopra over all the females in eros anyday.
Re: The Most Beautiful Indian Actress by lilacberry: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2010
The fact is that AISHWARYA RAI has been severally listed as the most beautiful woman in the WORLD and not just India

(1) (Reply)

Keagan Wins BBA Stargame 2012 / US And UK Box Office. New Releases. News And Rumours / Big Brother Africa Postponed Due To Fire Incident At BBA House In SA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.