Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Revd. King Is Back ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revd. King Is Back ! (2051 Views)

Join Revd Ben Eragbai (JESUS Soldier)this Friday, 24th Of August 2012 / Reverend King Is Like Jesus Christ – His Church Members / The King is Coming! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revd. King Is Back ! by solumto: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2008
nairalanders it seems that this revd. king of a man is back doing his thing again because on my way home one day i saw a poster advertising a forth-coming programme by the revd shocked ,i couldnt believe my eyes shocked, IS HE BACK?
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by Bblak(f): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2008
How true is this gist. :oThought he was arrested and detained
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by solumto: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2008
i am sure i did see his poster advertising somtin like a forth coming programme.
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2008
It’s very possible he is back. Na Nigeria we dey na. Look for instance, Romance is for discussing dating, courtship, and romance in marriage. But here we are talking about rev. king…
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by jkpretty(f): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2008
Haba! was he not killed?
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by cecegorz(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2008
I was just wondering what is romantic about this topic.

Any way, the man is still on death row in the Ikoyi max. facility, waiting endlessly for the hangman's noose.
it's just the brainwashed, overzealous converts that are using his name to hold the program in his church coven.
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2008
who is Revd. King of a man?
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by Bestglo(f): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2008
jkpretty:

Haba! was he not killed?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i'm wondering too
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by solumto: 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2008
Rev. KING is a pastor currently awaiting execution in ikoyi max.security facility and he is COMING TO GET YA ! grin grin
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2008
solumto:

Rev. KING is a pastor currently awaiting execution in ikoyi max.security facility and he is COMING TO GET YA ! grin grin

thanks. what was his crime? or should i google it? I think i'll do that
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by RichDad1(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2008
I saw the poster too, and i got it from a very reliable source that the Man has appeal over the death Sentence, TIN(This Is Nigeria) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Expect the unexpected grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by solumto: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2008
He was charged guilty of Murder,rape, arson and what have you? all these heinious crimes were commited in his own church auditorium. shocked

THE GUY IS A PSYCHO !
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by Maykelly(f): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2008
How can, na lie. Ok if is true - EFCC of Najia wetin una de do naw? go get him arrested quick ooooo grin
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by RichDad1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2008
May kelly:

How can, na lie. Ok if is true - EFCC of Najia wetin una de do naw? go get him arrested quick ooooo grin
EFCC for Murder and rape charges?? i can't stop laughing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anyway whether you like it or not the Man of gods is back
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by U1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2008
Run for dear life! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by Maykelly(f): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2008
Rich Dad:

EFCC for Murder and rape charges?? i can't stop laughing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't understand your laugh. Is his case not also corruption. When he rape his church member and asked them to bow down for him as if he is GOD - so who and who are incharge of his case; if then the court of najia decides to let him go free? OR are you trying to say that his case pass EFCC of najia? grin
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by Maykelly(f): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2008
Rich Dad:

I don't understand your laugh. are you trying to say that EFCC of najia is not capable or that his case pass EFCC? Or is it that corruption is limited to money landering - is that what you think?
Re: Revd. King Is Back ! by solumto: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2008
what connection do EFCC and RELIGIOUS CRIME have in common, grin grin,the only person that can handle this is GOD,and NIGERIANS SHULD PLS TRY AND BE SENSITIVE ATIMES AND RESTRIAN THEMSELVES FROM THE HYPNOSIS OF FALSE PROPHETS. angry

(1) (Reply)

Prophesy: By 2053, A Majority Of The World's Population Will Be Atheists! / Christ Embassy Healing School Lagos In June 2012 / Testimony Of Ex-Jehova's Witness - Perhaps She is lying ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.