Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,267 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Please I Need Past Question And Answers For Dragnet Or Addax Petroleum Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Past Question And Answers For Dragnet Or Addax Petroleum Test (4162 Views)

NCDMB/ADDAX Petroleum Assessment By February 2015 / Ican Past Question And Answer - Download / Question And Answers For Oil And Gas Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Past Question And Answers For Dragnet Or Addax Petroleum Test by aiotaq: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
i just got email that im invited for aptitute of addax petroleum @cham city on 17 nov 2012.
i dont know how to start reading because i just got the mail today 16/nov 2012.
please any help. my email id is metzakaria@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Please I Need Past Question And Answers For Dragnet Or Addax Petroleum Test by drcooleasy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
aiotaq: i just got email that im invited for aptitute of addax petroleum @cham city on 17 nov 2012.
i dont know how to start reading because i just got the mail today 16/nov 2012.
please any help. my email id is metzakaria@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Please I Need Past Question And Answers For Dragnet Or Addax Petroleum Test by ajahexcel(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Shortlisted Candidates For 2014 NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Exam (SHARE THIS)

This is to inform all candidates who applied for the 2014 ADDAX/NNPC Scholarship exam that the list of students for the exam has been released. The List was published in Today's Vanguard News Paper of Pages 39, 40 and 41. All Candidates who Applied for the Addax/NNPC Scholarship can get the daily to check their name, on the other hand, you can drop your Name, School and Course of study as a comment in the box below so NUS Team can help you Check.

Below are Vital information for the 2014 ADDAX/NNPC Scholarship Exam

Date of ADDAX/NNPC Scholarship exam:

The exam will be written on saturday, 4th october, 2014.

Venue of ADDAX/NNPC Scholarship Exam:

The 2014 ADDAX/NNPC scholarship exam will be taking place on saturday 4th October in the following venues

1. Abuja Venue: National center for women developement,
Better life Street (Tafawa Balewa street),
Central Business District,
Opposite Central Bank Of Nigeria,
Garki, Abuja.

2. Port Harcourt Center: Basic studies Unit,
University of Port Harcourt,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

3. Lagos center: Airforce Secondary School,
Sam Ethnan Airforce Base,
(NAF BASE), Ikeja,
Lagos.

4. Owerri Center: De Legend Hotel & Suites

Plot 5044 New Owerri, behind Imo State House of Assembly

Owerri, Imo State.

This post is guideline on how you can get the ADDAX/NNPC scholarship past questions and answers. Many will wait till it is a week to the exam before they will start preparing, I advice that you begin preparation now, as it going to put you ahead of others. I do like give you a breakdown of the exam: There will be three sections of the of the NNPC/ADDAX scholarship Exam, Unlike NLNG, there will be 120 questions, Logical Reasoning, English, Simple arithmetic, Quantitative reasoning, Current affairs etc Likely questions are:

Note in the email I will send you after you pay for the book will be questions that will surely show up in the exam. Dont miss this opportunity of going with N150, 000 from ADDAX.

Here is how to get the Full past questions and Answers,

To get this book, you can make payments using these two methods:

1. Pay the sum of #1500 to ANY of the accounts below

BANK NAME: ECOBANK (any branch)
ACCOUNT NAME: AJAH EXCEL ANAYO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 4081043225

OR

BANK NAME: UBA (any branch)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2065376609

OR

BANK NAME: DIAMOND BANK (any branch)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0051302145

NOTE: Internet or mobile banking transfers to this accounts is also permitted.

Send a text to this number 08069320074 containing your Full Name, teller no, phone number, email, and school with Heading ADDAX Past Q&A

Once your payment is confirmed, we will send your E-book to you immediately.

METHOD 2 For Those who may NOT be Chanced to go to Bank

Send an MTN/Airtel Recharge voucher worth N1,900 with your full Name, email, phone number, and school with Heading ADDAX Past Q&A To 08069320074. we will send your E-book to you immediately. RUSH NOW, only limited copies are available.

Call Excel On 08069320074.

FORMAT OF THE ADDAX/NNPC SCHOLARSHIP EXAM

On Arrival the venue, Accreditation will commence immediate it is the time stated on the Vanguard Paper which is 10am

While you are being checked into the hall, attendance will also be taken at once, so you simply go in and sit down and wait for further instructions

ii) The Chief examiner comes in and reads the full guidelines for the scholarship exam,
at this point you are expected to pay strict attention to whatever he says because they are the ones marking your script and note that instructions are part of the screening.
Very importantly, You will be given the answer sheet and asked to rule over three sections that will not be used for the exam, please make no mistakes.

Following the Answer sheet will be a coloured plain sheet for rough solving that will be handed to you. you will be asked to write your name on it. I advice that you rule that plain sheet into two with a straight line, this is because the sheet is small and may not contain all your solving, again you can use pencil on it so you can erase if the sheet gets filled. Note you will return every material handed to you by WAEC official conducting the exam including the rough sheet.
At this point before the question papers will be handed over to you, you will be guided on how to fill your details on the answer sheet. Please I warn, adhere strictly to all instructions given by the invigilators, especially the chief examiner.

The ADDAX/NNPC Scholarship exam has 3 sections

First section has 40 Objective Questions to finish in 40 minutes

The Question paper will be handed over to you and the instruction that follows will be Dont open until you are asked to do so, Again I will advice that you can quietly bow your head and say a little pray of your "faith" that will gather you together.
Take deep breath about 5 times to relief tension because definitely you will feel it.
Once the time elapse "note, i didnt say once you finish" once the 40 minutes elapse, you will be asked to drop your pencil on the floor and turn your answer sheet upside down, then Question Papers will be collected. that marks the end of the the first section. Note this first section contains Simple Maths and Quantitative reasoning

The second section will immediately follow, dont expect them to allow you go out to free yourself( like Urinate) as many will be so tensed that uninvited urine will fill their bladder. LOL...

The second section also has the format of the first, now no instructions will be read for you because the instructions have been spelt out in the first section. it contains Analogy, LOGICAL Reasoning General paper all will make up 40 questions
But the dorminant questions come from the Logical reasoning where you will be given series of conditions.... I might NOT find time to epxlain all these here because the past questions has all of these things and has been simplified for your understanding by our experts.

Once the 40 minutes elapse again, then the game of ADDAX Aptitude test would have been over, then you wait for your name to come out as a beneficiary.. I am convinced you will get it.

Meanwhile, Before you leave the exam venue, you sign out on the payment slip and a white envelope containing N5,000 will be handed over to you for stipend.

You MUST HAVE TO PRACTICE HARD. IT IS A QUEST BETWEEN 1025 CANDIDATES NATION WIDE And you can't afford Not to win

Here are a few thing I will spell out here that will show up in the exam

1. various documents used in different transport systems such as Bill of Lading, bill of sight, consignment note etc, search for others

2. A check by the bank on itself is known as……….. Bank draft, also look for meaning of Direct debit, certified check, credit transfer

3. When did Nigeria export her first crude oil…. the answer is 1958…..

4 If R:S = 4:5, Find 5R, please someone should solve that in 60 secs and give us the answer

5. Why the removal of fuel subsidy 6. If a/(a+b) = 37/40 Find a/(a-b) ,,,,
Re: Please I Need Past Question And Answers For Dragnet Or Addax Petroleum Test by chefetalkane(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2014
ADDAX SCHOLARSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. The statue of liberty was a sign to show……. ANS American Revolution
2. How many Local Government are in Nigeria……. ANS 774
3. The first petrochemical plant in Nigeria was in……ANS Warri
4. Who won the 2002 Nobel peace award……ANS Jimmy Carter
5. The percentage of Nigeria’s income from oil is about…..ANS 81-90%
6. A cheque…..

To get the Full Official Addax/NNPC past questions visit : http://www.chefetogroup.com/our-services/shortlisted-candidates-for-2014-nnpcaddax-scholarship-exam/

About Chefeto Group : http://www.chefetogroup.com/about/
Chefeto Group Services : http://www.chefetogroup.com/our-services/
Chefeto Group Contact : http://www.chefetogroup.com/contact-us/

(1) (Reply)

Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days / Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Threatens Shutdown Of Seaports / Workplace Exploitation @ Starville Children School, Gwarimpa, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.