Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs (3718 Views)

10 Incredible Hybrid Animals You Wouldn’t Believe Exist. (PHOTOS) / Remedies For Tick Removal From Dogs/surroundings / Removing Ticks From Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by nike4luv(f): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2005
any1 likes other animals apart from dogs
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by hotangel2(f): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2005
I hate all animals. Maybe rabbit?
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by Seun(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2005
Hello, nice topic.

Well I love cats a lot, because they're easy to maintain and useful for dealing with tropical mice!

I would also like to keep birds like parots as pets, but I doubt that that's likely - you see, cats love to eat birds so its hard to love them both.

But I'll take cats over birds if forced to choose. Dogs remain the most friendly pets in the world.
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by nike4luv(f): 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2005
Hehe. Wait, I heard cats spit in people's faces but they are cute and cuddly. Their eyes freak me out!
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by Seun(m): 12:06am On Aug 07, 2005
Cats spit when they are frightened, but but their spit is harmless - it is actually just meant to scare away their attacker.

The real danger is what happens when an inexperienced person or child mishandles a cat - the cat extends its claws and scratches you (ouch!). But once you know how to properly handle a cat and not get it frightened, it's fun all the way.
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by hotangel2(f): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2005
Weird! I Could Have A Uhmm Chicken.
tongue
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by nike4luv(f): 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2005
oh god..chicken! dey scare me..with sharp nails..
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by hotangel2(f): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2005
Chicken is good. I can kill him anytime. and Eat him
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by Seun(m): 2:46am On Aug 09, 2005
Very funny.
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by nike4luv(f): 3:07am On Aug 09, 2005
not easy to kill though.
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by hotangel2(f): 4:28am On Aug 09, 2005
Yes easy to kill. I used to kill them in NIgeria. Lemme teach u how to.

You go outside your compound, maybe your backyard. Digg the ground to like 3 inches. And then bring the chicken, use you leg to hold the feathers, and twist the neck to the back. Use your already-sharpened knife and cut the Neck. While you do all this, make sure u are boiling water. When u r done, pour the HOT water, into a big bowl and throw the chiken in it. Let the hot water do the body peeling, (use your hands for better body peel). Cut off the legs and hand, throw em in the trash can, and put the chicken in another hot water bowl. let it cool off. Bammmm!!!!! You can do watever u like with it..from there.

Ohh.U learn stuffs when in Nigeria.
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by nddy(m): 4:47am On Aug 09, 2005
well i hate animals. I just hate it when people treat them like their kids. Its kinda lame for anyone to love something that can think like humans. I just being real
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by hotangel2(f): 4:53am On Aug 09, 2005
I also hate animals. I've said it before and i can say it again. Although i have no reason as to why i hate them.
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by Latoya(f): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2005
I like Rabbits
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by nike4luv(f): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2005
aw..dey cuddly but i hate cleaning after dem
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by Seun(m): 3:11am On Aug 10, 2005

How about hyenas and baboons? grin
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by hotangel2(f): 3:12am On Aug 10, 2005
Dude?? WTF? Hyenas?
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by nike4luv(f): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2005
o gosh..i bet dey eat u limb by limb
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by hotangel2(f): 5:03am On Aug 11, 2005
Definitely!
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by nike4luv(f): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2005
haha..
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by obong(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2005
snakes, birds, fish, lizards and cats
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by nike4luv(f): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2005
lol..fishes aint bad but snakes and lizzards!?
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by hotangel2(f): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2005
awww...fishes. I'll fry them after watching over them for two days.
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by Latoya(f): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2005
I love Rabbits and Zebras
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by nike4luv(f): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2005
lol..strippy zebras rolleyes
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by obong(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2005
nike4luv, i love australian lizards (dragons) and pretty much any snake
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by nike4luv(f): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2005
o god!..wat kinda person are u? cry
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by obong(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2005
a man that loves all of dogs creations and can see the beauty in them
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by nike4luv(f): 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2005
um ok..but u scare me oo
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by obong(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2005
dont be afraid. i kknow reptiles, especially snakes, are taboos in africa but it shouldnt be. once you learn abou them, its no bigg deal
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by nike4luv(f): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2005
argh... cry
Re: Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs by Latoya(f): 5:10am On Aug 17, 2005
I love kangaroos,penguins

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Male Maltese Puppy For Sale!!! / FOR SALE: Boerboel Puppies From Massive Pedigree Stud And Huge Purebred Dam. / What Kind Of Food Can One Feed Lhasa Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.