Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

All Atheists Are Satanists - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Atheists Are Satanists (4841 Views)

Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2012
Omo, advocate dey vex o.. Lol..
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Femmymata2(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2012
Well, as an atheist i don't believe satan exist. I don't know why satan does not reveal himself, do we need faith to believe satan too. I don't understand how this part of the world is obsessed with the jewish culture and religion.. Its really bizarre to me
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2012
Femmymata2: Well, as an atheist i don't believe satan exist. I don't know why satan does not reveal himself, do we need faith to believe satan too. I don't understand how this part of the world is obsessed with the jewish culture and religion.. Its really bizarre to me

That's the beauty of Satanism as compared to godliness. You don't even need to believe in Him. He is very happy that you are an atheist because you are on the right path to knowledge. Stay strong.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Femmymata2(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
advocate666:

That's the beauty of Satanism as compared to godliness. You don't even need to believe in Him. He is very happy that you are an atheist because you are on the right path to knowledge. Stay strong.
I don't really care about God or satan's happiness. If u feel athiesm=satanism,well its ur opinion. Athiesm removes the idea that someone who is in another religion apart from mine is wrong,unfortunate,infidel or going to hell.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
Femmymata2:
I don't really care about God or satan's happiness. If u feel athiesm=satanism,well its ur opinion. Athiesm removes the idea that someone who is in another religion apart from mine is wrong,unfortunate,infidel or going to hell.

And you shouldn't. What is most important is your own happiness. Put yourself first. You are on the right path sister. More grease to your elbows.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by true2(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
advocate666:

And you shouldn't. What is most important is your own happiness. Put yourself first. You are on the right path sister. More grease to your elbows.

You are one sick puppy.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
advocate666:

No man. I did not contradict my Master. Neither did He lie as you guys accuse him of.

It is like if a doctor wants to inject you and you told the doctor that you heard that that type of injection kills people and the doctor tell you that i'ts a lie, that you won't die. Will you say that the doctor promised you everlasting life?

Nowhere in Genesis did god promise eve everlasting life. He said they will die if they eat it. NOT they will live forever unless they eat it.

^^^
now i know you learnt well from your master, and the only thing you learnt well from him is how to tell lies and deceit.

"He is the father of the lies".

Like father like son.

Was Adam supposed to die had he not eaten the fruit? No.

Continue being deceived, your folly.

And dont forget that God that made the statement does not live on planet earth that revolves round the sun to create day and night that is a relative thing depending on what part of the earth you are.

So, what you call day is not affecting God.

Day is relative.

Besides, he sees both those in "day" and those at "night"

so, God means of counting of time is different from that of human that makes use of the sun in our solar system.

God say by my own time, a day = 1000yrs.

Adam lived 930yrs, less than a day to God that made the statement.

Psalm 90:4 and 2peter 3:8

am not deceived like you.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
truthislight:

Was Adam supposed to die had he not eaten the fruit? No.

How did you come about this conclusion?
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
advocate666:

I thought your point of asking the question was to determine if I was a real or fake Satanist. LOL

Anyway, Satanism starts first and foremost with the rejection of ignorance. Reducing Satanism to a "do as you please" philosophy is a myopic view. "Do as you please" is one of the consequences of Satanism. Pleasure is a gift from Satan. You need knowledge first help you find that which gives you pleasure.
Adam and Eve had inside of them the existence of pleasure of sleeping with each other but they did know know it. The knowledge came after they had obeyed Satan, acquired and ate the fruit of knowledge. So you see, their sexual pleasure was a consequence of their Satanism, not the ultimate authority.

"be fruitful and become many and fill the earth"

^^^
how were they supposed to do this if they were not to have sex and the fruit was the causative for sex?

Were the animal they were observing not having sex as it were for them to also see?
*sigh*
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
advocate666:

How did you come about this conclusion?

Note ,

the word was: "the day you eat from the fruit you will surely(positively) die"

so, if he had continued without eating the fruit he will not had died.

Again, :

the word was:

"have in subjection the fish, birds, and animal and "SUBDUE" it" note, "subdue"

Adam was to perpetually subdue (control) all creation, will he continue to control all of creation at death? No.

He was to stay alive to be able to subdue them continually.

Since man dies, that is why the word "subdue" was not repeated to Noah after the flood though almost all the statement directed at Adam was repeated to him, but the word "subdue" was removed since Noah will not live forever like Adam was supposed to have lived.

So,
Adam was supposed to live forever had he not disobeyed.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
truthislight:

Note ,

the word was: "the day you eat from the fruit you will surely(positively) die"

so, if he had continued without eating the fruit he will not had died.

Again, :

the word was:

"have in subjection the fish, birds, and animal and "SUBDUE" it" note, "subdue"

Adam was to perpetually subdue (control) all creation, will he continue to control all of creation at death? No.

He was to stay alive to be able to subdue them continually.

Since man dies, that is why the word "subdue" was not repeated to Noah after the flood though almost all the statement directed at Adam was repeated to him, but the word "subdue" was removed since Noah will not live forever like Adam was supposed to have lived.

So,
Adam was supposed to live forever had he not disobeyed.

So if I tell you that the day you drink poison you will surely die, you will understand that to mean that you will live forever until you drink poison?

As you claim to know even that which your god did not say, tell me, if Adam and Eve hadn't eaten that fruit and multipled as god told them, would their offsprings die or will the non-death gene be transfered to everybody?
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by bigd4050: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
I didn't read the entire thread, so many someone can explain this to me.

I am a Christian, and I am confused about what the point of this thread is. From a Christian standpoint, yes, anyone who does not love and serve God is against God, technically making them a satanist. But what good does knowing that do?

Are you guys going to start calling atheists satanists to make them feel bad or something? They don't believe in God or Satan, so what is the purpose?

Call them atheists, that is what they are. Or are we going to start calling Buddhists, Hindus, and anyone else who doesn't believe in God a satanist too?
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
bigd4050: I didn't read the entire thread, so many someone can explain this to me.

I am a Christian, and I am confused about what the point of this thread is. From a Christian standpoint, yes, anyone who does not love and serve God is against God, technically making them a satanist. But what good does knowing that do?

Are you guys going to start calling atheists satanists to make them feel bad or something? They don't believe in God or Satan, so what is the purpose?

Call them atheists, that is what they are. Or are we going to start calling Buddhists, Hindus, and anyone else who doesn't believe in God a satanist too?

You should have read the thread first.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by bigd4050: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
advocate666:

You should have read the thread first.

Forgive me for not reading over 100 separate posts. I read enough, and you didn't really respond to anything that I said. So maybe you should start there.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
bigd4050:

Forgive me for not reading over 100 separate posts. I read enough, and you didn't really respond to anything that I said. So maybe you should start there.

There is ample response to your sayings. Read the thread.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 12:41am On Nov 27, 2012
advocate666:

So if I tell you that the day you drink poison you will surely die, you will understand that to mean that you will live forever until you drink poison?

As you claim to know even that which your god did not say, tell me, if Adam and Eve hadn't eaten that fruit and multipled as god told them, would their offsprings die or will the non-death gene be transfered to everybody?

advocate666:

you question is in the context that we have come to know death.

If Adam had not eating the fruit he will not had died.

It is the opposite of what happened in eden that is promise in Rev. 21:1-4 : and death will be no more.

Of course their spring will not have been dying, since they will not have inherited a condition of sin that causes a separation from God the source of life that resulted in death.

Romans 5:12 : "just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin because we had all sin"

so, without the disobedience by Adam we would not be dying soda
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2012
advocate666:

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
truthislight:

you question is in the context that we have come to know death.

If Adam had not eating the fruit he will not had died.

It is the opposite of what happened in eden that is promise in Rev. 21:1-4 : and death will be no more.

Of course their spring will not have been dying, since they will not have inherited a condition of sin that causes a separation from God the source of life that resulted in death.

Romans 5:12 : "just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin because we had all sin"

so, without the disobedience by Adam we would not be dying soda

Hehe. So the world would be full of extremely old people today. Even you, with your IQ, should know that it makes no sense.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
Before Christianity and Islam saw the light of the day,...Atheism was long in practice, and the concept of good and bad ruled the day...
Human logical reasoning / knowledge was what guided classification of what's right or what's wrong.
I don't have to read a bible or a Korean to know what's the truth,..cos the truth is always the truth,...from whatever perspective you look at it,...it's still the truth!
You don't have to feel depress and label 'all atheists as satanists'...just cos they sought after the truth and found it!

Guess you wondering what the truth is?? .... Well I still seeking for it,...and ll gladly share with you as soon as I find it.

But don't forget this fact...religion is the biggest scam sold to humanity! What makes it really bad is that it's still selling in Nigeria. ...So unfortunate!
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Femmymata2(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
advocate666:

Hehe. So the world would be full of extremely old people today. Even you, with your IQ, should know that it makes no sense.
Probably they wouldn't age/get old at all. You know!! When a man gets to like 40yr old he just stops growing. The jews can't be blamed for having their creation story,myths,war history,migration e.t.c At least yoruba has it own too. But the problem is with those that believe such absurd stories Oduduwa,adam/eve,flooding of the whole earth despite noah warning earth inhabitants
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by true2(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
Femmymata2: Probably they wouldn't age/get old at all. You know!! When a man gets to like 40yr old he just stops growing. The jews can't be blamed for having their creation story,myths,war history,migration e.t.c At least yoruba has it own too. But the problem is with those that believe such absurd stories Oduduwa,adam/eve,flooding of the whole earth despite noah warning earth inhabitants

If I was a creature from another world, I would not come to this planet. You people are so far behind normal reasoning, You talk of high thinking. You are like worms. Look at your own hands…don’t you see a greater power in anything?
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
true?:

If I was a creature from another world, I would not come to this planet. You people are so far behind normal reasoning, You talk of high thinking. You are like worms. Look at your own hands…don’t you see a greater power in anything?

Everytime you open you mouth, you confirm the level of your IQ. Even the god you worship went to the extent of impregnating one of us and looking like us just to come to this planet.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Femmymata2(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
true?:

Well, i believe that u are an intelligent person. Which of the Gods worshipped all over the world can speak directly to a large people(none), which God can be called upon to intervene and stop the daily wanton killing in nigeria,israel/palestian,syria,mexico(none). Can the Federal government of Nigeria depend on prayers to a nön-existent,inactive,unreliable,dormant diety to solve our security/economic challenges(NO).Only a foool will say YES,
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
advocate666:

we assume too much.

Our body has an infinite capacity to renew itself, but the problem is that this process simply just stop like a projectile that have lost momentum.

We simply start with the initial life force and after that we start to degenerate (old age) and die.

If we were not disconnected from the source of life we would have remaining connected to it and from there we will receive constant renewal and remain regenerated, when you have a cut do you use cement to fill it? No.

See what it takes for human not to die again in that Revelation 20:1-4

its only takes God to be with man(reconnection) and then "dead will be no more" read it. (nothing more then God coming back to man like he was with Adam)

That reconnection is the purpose that Jesus coming served, and to show us the way to remain connected = obedience to what God says, which is the exact opposite of what Adam did(he disobeyed).

In other words, the key to eternal life is obeying Yahweh, which was what the tree in the garden symbolised.

Again, the passage of time has shown that Adam decision was a blonder .

We are back to the basics = obedience

but on individual basis now since the consideration is no longer on the basis or viewing us through the spectacle of Adam since that has been undone.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
truthislight:

we assume too much.

Our body has an infinite capacity to renew itself, but the problem is that this process simply just stop like a projectile that have lost momentum.

We simply start with the initial life force and after that we start to degenerate (old age) and die.

If we were not disconnected from the source of life we would have remaining connected to it and from there we will receive constant renewal and remain regenerated, when you have a cut do you use cement to fill it? No.

See what it takes for human not to die again in that Revelation 20:1-4

its only takes God to be with man(reconnection) and then "dead will be no more" read it. (nothing more then God coming back to man like he was with Adam)

That reconnection is the purpose that Jesus coming served, and to show us the way to remain connected = obedience to what God says, which is the exact opposite of what Adam did(he disobeyed).

In other words, the key to eternal life is obeying Yahweh, which was what the tree in the garden symbolised.

Again, the passage of time has shown that Adam decision was a blonder .

We are back to the basics = obedience

but on individual basis now since the consideration is no longer on the basis or viewing us through the spectacle of Adam since that has been undone.

Please stop. Do you really think this or are you joking?

Do you know that you are one in billions of spermatozoids that survived? So if no death, what happens to spermatozoids? So, I imagine no miscarriages then, no limit to child bearing age because the day women stop bearing children, they'll be disobeying the command to go and multiply. R@pe would be legal. No abortion, no miscarriage. No old people, just billions and billions of multiplying able bodied young men and women filling up a geographically limited earth.
You can stab your mother. Don't worry, she won't die. Why eat? Hunger can't kill you. etc, etc, etc.
Why did god tell adam to eat other fruits if hunger can't kill him?
Please think.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Kay17: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
advocate666:

But there is a nagging contradiction in your above comment. If atheism says the Devil and God don't exist, when they actually do; then its not knowledge but falsehood.

Satanism can be admired for defiance, but borrows heavily frm the Christians.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
advocate666:
Please stop. Do you really think this or are you joking?

What?

Which part is my own words there?

That is the undiluted message of the bible the thing that God said will be man problem is death.

So what God is coming to remove is death and that is what human and even satan cannot do anything about.

advocate666:
Do you know that you are one in billions of spermatozoids that survived? So if no death, what happens to spermatozoids?
is that the problem of man now or it is death?

One thing at a time.

The one promising is not limited on rationality as satan is when it comes to giving life eternal.

Lets cross the first hurdle and he will handle the subsequent once.

The nation of Israel spent 40yrs in the wilderness without an epidemic out bust for hundreds of thousands of people by their following the laws for hygiene given by this one.

He is not limited in any thing and that is why he is called almighty.

advocate666:
So, I imagine no miscarriages then,
yes that is the promise for the inhabitant of the land. "And no resident will say i am sick".
Isaiah 33:24

advocate666:
no limit to child bearing age
rational people knows how to manage situation depending on the options open to them.

Since the inhabitance of the learn will be depending on Yahweh for guidance, Yahweh will decide the way forward when situation arises.

Besides, he made the process of procreation possible as such he should also have the best option on how to regulate it if need be, dont jump the gun

advocate666:
because the day women stop bearing children, they'll be disobeying the command to go and multiply
laws are made for human and not human for the law.

Yahweh's laws of nature has not fail till date.

Yahweh in his dealing with Abraham and the nation of Israel has demonstrated over and time again that he is highly "reasonable".

So, why limit him because of procreation?

This limitation are a product of your finite mind and not that of Yahweh.

Lets cross the hurdles first.

Afteral we are witnessing the rule of your master and the failures are disastrous.

It will definitely be a welcome relief to have "a breath of fresh air"

advocate666:
are you proposing anachy?

There will be law and over experciall considering that those that will be privilege to be there have already proved with their choices now that Yahweh's laws are the standard the opera and want to operate.

All law breakers will not be part of the new system. Selection for this kingdom that is to come is done based on our choices we make with our life.

advocate666:
No abortion,
abortion is murder Yahweh says.

advocate666:
No miscariage
you mention it as though it will not be a good riddance.

advocate666:
No old people
do you enjoy being old, or old age is a good thing?

Yahweh says he will "open his hands and satisfy the desires of every living things."

advocate666:
just billions and billions of multiplying able bodied young men and women filling up a geographically limited earth.

what stage of your life do you enjoy the most? Young or old?

Old age is due to degeneration.

Job was restored to his youthful vigor after he was tempted.

The hands of Yahweh are no short.

advocate666:
you can stab your mother dont worry she will not die.

the wicked once will be cut off they will not be part of the new kingdom.
Psalm 37:9-11

advocate666:
Why eat?
food is meant for man's pleasure.

They will not be sucidal.

advocate666:
Hunger can't kill you. etc, etc, etc.

they will not know what death is.

Food will be in abundance

advocate666:
Why did god tell adam to eat other fruits if hunger can't kill him?

Yahweh's laws are for our own benefit.

He lacks nothing.

He ask them to eat fruit fruit then since eating of animal was not acceptable then but after Noah's flood the instuctin to eat animal wa giving, eating of food is for our own enjoyment.

advocate666:
Please think.

what makes you feel i am not thinking?
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 12:36am On Nov 28, 2012
truthislight:

what makes you feel i am not thinking?

No, you are not thinking.
There is not enough space on earth to contain everybody if people don't die.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by true2(m): 1:14am On Nov 28, 2012
Femmymata2: Well, i believe that u are an intelligent person. Which of the Gods worshipped all over the world can speak directly to a large people(none), which God can be called upon to intervene and stop the daily wanton killing in nigeria,israel/palestian,syria,mexico(none). Can the Federal government of Nigeria depend on prayers to a nön-existent,inactive,unreliable,dormant diety to solve our security/economic challenges(NO).Only a foool will say YES,

Why do you think he is doing nothing? He will destroy all those against him. Those that have not been against God who have been killed, and those who will be killed by Those against God, will be brought back to life. The time they spend in the grave will seem like a second to them.
I know men think things should be done mans way, but believe me...God knows what he is doing, and his way is best.
As far as why he is not helping the Governments, he says he will destrou all of them...so why would he help them? He has never told man to rule other men.

Advocate666. You sir, have made your position clear to God, and you are drawing others to your way of thinking...they too are making their position clear to God. This time is not just about finding the good people, it is also about finding those like you who are against God. We are all drawn out...to the left, or to the right.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2012
advocate666:

No, you are not thinking.
There is not enough space on earth to contain everybody if people don't die.

that is you with your limited horizon talking and not Yahweh.

The one that created the eyes cant he see?

The one that created the brain cant he think?

Your choice men.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2012
truthislight:

that is you with your limited horizon talking and not Yahweh.

The one that created the eyes cant he see?

The one that created the brain cant he think?

Your choice men.

For somebody who has unlimited capabilities, your god is doing a heck of job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace / Can Morality Exist Without Religion? / All Sins Are Equal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.