Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,982 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:51 AM

If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations (55177 Views)

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / What Acting Wicked Characters Did To My Life — Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu Wears Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Justiyke4u: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
If u think u know him so well then drop one of his famous exclamations

Etelu ugba etelu ose

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by fiftynaira(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
;DIvoko
Ikputunteje
Ara nwanyi asaba[color=#006600][/color]

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by ATMC(f): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mmiri ama efi n' anya!

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by UjSizzle(f): 12:30am On Nov 17, 2012
Ekwe mgbaduga *whatever that means*

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by slimyem: 12:34am On Nov 17, 2012
The man whose acting is so unreal...
Tries too hard to be funny...
I know...*Okotorigwa* from one of his movies i saw years ago...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by ATMC(f): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: The man whose acting is so unreal...

cheesy babes u mean okotorigba...his exclamations are funny to me but i don't fancy him because he's not polished

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by kokoA(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2012
Ara nwanyi asaba! The guy aint funny buy he created his own style though. Style na styl as darey talk am.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Salmoneus(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2012
Ovoko!!

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by mimifavour(f): 10:59am On Nov 17, 2012
Ocheri jipo

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by henry17(m): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2012
Anowamu ike, ajangba di nwa nne okoko, taa n chaa,

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Afam4eva(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2012
Igbanda

Mmiri a ma efi nanya

Onamatopia grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
Otanjele mgboshe,
wanboto..

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by bigfrancis21: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
oluswaggz: Otanjele mgboshe,
wanboto..
Lolss...its otanjele mgbe ochie

Another of his is Akpu opanda! wink wink

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by mamagee3(f): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
Imagine the cocombility!!!

I think everyone knows this one, that was one of the quotes that brought him into limelight.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by preciousnonso: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
Justiyke4u: If u think u know him so well then drop one of his famous exclamations

Etelu ugba etelu ose
my jov!, ovoko

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2012
afam4eva: Igbanda

Mmiri a ma efi nanya

Onamatopia grin grin

poster said one.you just had to steal mine angry

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by kokoA(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
hausa gba ewu ehh!!

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by doubleincome: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
nwamputu

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by kokoA(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
utu megene

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by gulfer: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ajakinalaja. I am not Igbo, sorry for the bad spelling but I love the man as well as Vicor Osuagwu. They are funny in their own way, prefer them to Osoufia and Mr. Ibu. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by grandlexuz(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
slimyem: The man whose acting is so unreal...

It is funny to hear someone say Chiwetalu's acting is so unreal! Talk of acting he is one of the best in Nollywood. He is far better than Ibu who is always out of touch with reality. He started as the wicked village man who always killed his brothers to get their properties. Later on he got into commendable comedy! These days Nollywood movies have become very boring. Just a few actors like Chiwetalu, Nkem Owoh, Charles Innojie still give me the passion to stay on screen

Exclamations.
Wamportor!
Nyamunja!
Olimo-mportor

I know I am far off from the exact spellings!..lol

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by glizengem(f): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2012
tongue ekwensu ewela phone number...

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by anulicosmas(f): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ekwensu enwe phone number
Igba nri na ofe
Anowa m ike

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by namdexx: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2016
Okpa wawa aghona take away tongue

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by nuelzy: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2016
slimyem:
The man whose acting is so unreal...

u have issues.....

d man has his uniqueness in acting...it not even to b funny..bt to be his own original sef....

he is a great actor...very real....!!!

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by nuelzy: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2016
grandlexuz:

It is funny to hear someone say Chiwetalu's acting is so unreal! Talk of acting he is one of the best in Nollywood. He is far better than Ibu who is always out of touch with reality. He started as the wicked village man who always killed his brothers to get their properties. Later on he got into commendable comedy! These days Nollywood movies have become very boring. Just a few actors like Chiwetalu, Nkem Owoh, Charles Innojie still give me the passion to stay on screen

Exclamations.
Wamportor!
Nyamunja!
Olimo-mportor

I know I am far off from the exact spellings!..lol
i love it when ppl say d truth.....u r blessed...

d man's acting don't just make u laff...bt gives u some amount of.joy...

his originality is just very wonderful..

prefer him to nkem owoh ...mr ibu...bishop imoh...

very fantastic actor !!!

my favourite exclamation

' inefficiency agho ina-eficha-nsi '

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by princely74: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2016
Ekpensu e romansia mammy water! grin

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by chillingbabe: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Isikotebu cheesy
Nnemunja cheesy

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by piagetskinner(m): 11:42am On Jun 04, 2016
I dey come

I got one

Imirimeous buffoon... Dunno what that means

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by richidinho(m): 11:42am On Jun 04, 2016
Ndiemefi nanyaaaaaaa

Re: If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations by kelymod(f): 11:42am On Jun 04, 2016
Odiegwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign / Nigerians Kick Against Nicki Minaj Performing In Saudi Arabia