Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,505 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? (14038 Views)

Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? / How Much Do You Spend On Beauty Products Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by packman: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
What part of your body do you spend on the most ?

the part of my body i spend on the most is my eyes, by stomach, my head(brain) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by aadetoyin(f): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
My face! Don't worry am not vain. ℓ☺ℓ but dats d first tin people Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ so I focus on my face n how I look.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by k2039: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
my mind

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by packman: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
aadetoyin: My face! Don't worry am not vain. ℓ☺ℓ but dats d first tin people Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ so I focus on my face n how I look.

THOSSE ARE LADIES FOR YOU THEIR FACE..... cool cool cool cool
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by packman: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
k2039: my mind

YOUR MIND HOW..
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by k2039: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
packman:

YOUR MIND HOW..

See jamb question.

I spend more time investing in my mind than any other thing in the world.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
Na my BELLE the run my pocket dry pass....

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
k2039:

See jamb question.

I spend more time investing in my mind than any other thing in the world.
i tot the mind is invincible and imaginary.....how u de take spend for am....?

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by packman: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: i tot the mind is invincible and imaginary.....how u de take spend for am....?

[size=20pt]CHAIRMAN ABEG HELP ME ASK AM.....OOOOOOOO[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by packman: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: Na my BELLE the run my pocket dry pass....

[size=15pt]ONLY YOUR BELLE..... NAWA FOR YOU BROS......[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by redcliff: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
Men, no where o. Everywhere is as valueable as every other of its counterpart.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
my stomock 'igbo accent'

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by nbright: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
my hair.... #150 every 2 month.. the life of a labourer
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by codeine123: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
packman:

[size=20pt]CHAIRMAN ABEG HELP ME ASK AM.....OOOOOOOO[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
By reading, meditating, listening to audio books.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by pendo89(f): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: i tot the mind is invincible and imaginary.....how u de take spend for am....?

Are you serious asking that question? jeeez!!I believe he meant the brain.

What makes the brain special in comparison to other organs is that it forms the physical structure that generates the mind
I believe that we are products of our brains.Investing in it means learning and that can be very expensive.
Other than that,I guess my hair even though I hate salons with a passion.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by acidtalk: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
Wrist
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
codeine123:
By reading, meditating, listening to audio books.
and u literally take that to mean spending?

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by fiftynaira(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
My hair spend time and money on it can even go hungry to see I have a good haircut.. All thanks to my 19years barba
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Outer part would be My Cute Oval Face...Inner part would be My Hot Brain...i buy and read a lot of books,online and offline.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Ramcie(f): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Still trying to figure out the part I spend more money on. Hmm! Non Jare! Maybe my tummy cos I like food, am in school but I cook like am at home. I don't eat out and I don't eat "junks" either . Am a typical African woman. I cook my food myself.

4 Likes

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
My face. Its my most valuable asset. And no, I'm not shallow.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Caseless: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
packman:

[size=15pt]ONLY YOUR BELLE..... NAWA FOR YOU BROS......[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
u nor think am.....na the CPU b dat.....
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
Whereelse if not BELLE... Shuuu!!!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by tribalism(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
packman: What part of your body do you spend on the most ?

the part of my body i spend on the most is my eyes, by stomach, my head(brain) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your question is to name just one and here you listed nearly all parts of your body. DONE.
My BEARD gets the highest.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Redmosquito(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
Minion: My King! What part of your body do you spend on most?
Hades; My Belle, of course. See how I was haggling price in the market today. All because of royal meal angry
Minion: My Lord! I feel you

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
Whereelse if not BELLE... Shuuu!!! Are we playing here
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by acidtalk: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
pendo89:

Are you serious asking that question? jeeez!!I believe he meant the brain.

We are products of our brains.Investing in it means learning and that can be very expensive.

When El-Rufai said Most Nigerian youths don't read and are very lazy, this were the same people who insulted the man.

He was even polite not to have included that most of them are foo*lish because how can a wise person not know the guy was talking of developing his intellectual power.

Awon Olodo Oyiarah.

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ramcie: Still trying to figure out the part I spend more money on. Hmm! Non Jare! Maybe my tummy cos I like food, am in school but I cook like am at home. I don't eat out and I don't eat "junks" either . Am a typical African woman. I cook my food myself.
Great profile... Are you on fb? A fan‘s request isn't turned down.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Andrew3(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
my john thomas. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by joe02(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
My prick....because I dey wear condom dey hammar steady and cost moni
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: and u literally take that to mean spending?

he takes that to be just showing off... that ain't bad?? lol!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ramcie: Still trying to figure out the part I spend more money on. Hmm! Non Jare! Maybe my tummy cos I like food, am in school but I cook like am at home. I don't eat out and I don't eat "junks" either . Am a typical African woman. I cook my food myself.
Great profile... Are you on fb? A fan‘s request isn't turned down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mary Kay Products / ~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ / Free Fashion Design Course.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.