Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Pictures From Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji's Wedding (5872 Views)

Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband / Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood / Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji's Wedding by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
Popular Nollywood actress, Uche Iwuji got married yesterday (November 16, 2012), at a civil ceremony, which took place at the Federal Marriage Registry, Ikoyi, Lagos. She married Juwon Lawal, the CEO of ABD Fuel – an oil trading and logistics company. The wedding was followed by a reception at Oriental Hotel.

Uche Iwuji is from Abia state. She attended the University of Lagos, and some of her movies are Tears in Heaven, Passion and Pain, The Secretary, Fair Game, and Heart of Bitterness.

She doesnt look that happy sha. or what do you think? check the remaining pictures

http://360moviereview.com/2012/11/pictures-from-nollywood-actress-uche-iwujis-wedding/

Re: Pictures From Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji's Wedding by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
Why should she be happy?see the man she is supposed to spend the rest of her life with,looking like a houseboy.
Re: Pictures From Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji's Wedding by nikkyshyne(f): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
Baby mama, God knows how yours look like. Have some respect.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji's Wedding by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2012
nikkyshyne: Baby mama, God knows how yours look like. Have some respect.
lol.
Re: Pictures From Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji's Wedding by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
I've watched nollywood movies, seen so many and I can authoritatively say that this girl, I haven't seen or heardlipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji's Wedding by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 19, 2012
joeydozzy: I've watched nollywood movies, seen so many and I can authoritatively say that this girl, I haven't seen or heardlipsrsealed
You won't see her in any movie younger than 6-7 years. She was a common face in the early 2000s.
Re: Pictures From Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji's Wedding by Rooneyboy(m): 5:50am On Nov 19, 2012
she's looking so big , or is she pregnant ?

(1) (Reply)

Woman From Hell Slaps, Kicks, Stomp On A Child For Throwing Up (evil Maid) / Actress Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Family On Instagram / Nigerian Man Accuses Buhari's Daughter Zahra Of Unislamic Twerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.