Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Where Do I find Current Prices On The Internet? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Do I find Current Prices On The Internet? (1859 Views)

Impact Of Lower Crude Oil Prices On US Shale Production / Beware! Vendors Change Prices On Fashion Magazines! / Current Prices Of Things In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I find Current Prices On The Internet? by msanda(m): 4:38am On Feb 06, 2008
People,

Kindly post sites where we can find current prices of things (e.g. cars, clothes, land, stocks) online.

Right now I need to know where I can check current prices of Mutual Funds (ARM AGF, Discovery Fund, IBTC Equity Fund, Coral Funds, etc.)

I know you can check Daily Stock Prices on practically any stockbroking company's site (www.resortsecurities.com/research.jsp, www.cashcraft.com/pricelistprintorder.asp, www.nigeriansecurities.com/dailyposition.php#, etc.) but none of them puts the prices of mutual funds.

Anybody know where I can get this on a daily basis? Thanks!
Re: Where Do I find Current Prices On The Internet? by msanda(m): 5:55am On Feb 08, 2008
The Cashcraft site appears to be having some issues with the price page. Try http://www.foresightsecurities.com/?do=section.pricelist

I'm still looking for a site that shows prices of mutual funds. . . sad

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Paying Tax / Professional Debt Collection Agency: How Do They Work? / The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.