Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,927 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) (9588 Views)

Very Funny Daddy Taking Care Of Junior For Mummy (see Photo) / When One Of Your Ancestors Come Back As Your Baby (see Photo) / Check Out The Newest Style Of Taking A Photo(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by CuntDestroyer1: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
How to carry your baby

1 Like

Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by CuntDestroyer1: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
feeding

Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by CuntDestroyer1: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
hygeine

Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by slimyem: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
lol..
Any mother who doesn't know all of these shouldn't be a mother in the first place...
Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by CuntDestroyer1: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2012

1 Like

Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by CuntDestroyer1: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2012

1 Like

Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by CuntDestroyer1: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2012

Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by CuntDestroyer1: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2012

Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by CuntDestroyer1: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2012

Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by CuntDestroyer1: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
last one

Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by CuntDestroyer1: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
I hope this guide helps you as much as it has for me. Now I think am ready for fatherhood
Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by EfemenaXY: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
Na wa oh! shocked shocked
Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by julioralph(m): 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
nice one. although it never occurred to me that some parents actually use alcohol to calm their baby. smiley
Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by julioralph(m): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
the part on drying and exercising the baby is quite funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by EfemenaXY: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
Actually, I think the "drying" part is the most dangerous picture.

It's a well known fact that new mums suffering from Post Natal Depression (PND) have placed their newborn babies in Microwave ovens sad cry
Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by Goldieluks: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
The drying part and the calming part is quite funny. Who in their right state of mind
would do that to a baby.
Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by navygrl: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
julioralph: nice one. although it never occurred to me that some parents actually use alcohol to calm their baby. smiley
havent been around too many Irish parents then
Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by CuntDestroyer1: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
Gad! NL never fails to amaze me.

Can't you guys see a joke when you see one?
Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by Goldieluks: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
I sincerely believe that this thread should be moved to the joke section.

Just imagine...!

3 Likes

Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by Sagytarius(m): 1:59am On Nov 18, 2012

1 Like

Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by EfemenaXY: 2:05am On Nov 18, 2012
I have no sense of humour sad
Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by Sagytarius(m): 2:05am On Nov 18, 2012
...and this too

Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by CuntDestroyer1: 2:12am On Nov 18, 2012
Efemena_xy: I have no sense of humour sad

you must be a feline. Cats don't have a sense of humor. But dogs do. Cats don't have a sweet tooth either.

Life must be one big bore for you. I guess you can't even get high even if you desperately wanted to. And s3x is also a drag for you.

You are one cold b1tch. lol
Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by EfemenaXY: 2:18am On Nov 18, 2012
^^ hmmm...thanks for the compliment.
Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by CuntDestroyer1: 2:19am On Nov 18, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ hmmm...thanks for the compliment.

seriously I was just joking
Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by EfemenaXY: 2:20am On Nov 18, 2012
Apology accepted.
Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by CuntDestroyer1: 2:30am On Nov 18, 2012
Efemena_xy: Apology accepted.

i bet i can make you laff with this

Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by EfemenaXY: 3:18am On Nov 18, 2012
^^ I'm sure it's a good piece. smiley

Will read it up tomorrow. Too tired 'n sleepy to do that now.
Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by lepasharon(f): 1:39am On Nov 19, 2012
loool is this a joke?
Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 19, 2012
LMAO! Absolutely hilarious! My favorite ones;
Containing baby in cage!
Waking baby with an air horn!!! Brutal!
Fun games with baby=chess grin
Calming baby with that bottle of alcohol
Bonding with baby. Oh boy!

Yikes @ baby proofing home by just yanking out the socket instead of putting safety covers. Hello live wire!!
TV on right over the crib? You'll be surprised at how many people do that one..

2 Likes

Re: Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) by nikkyshyne(f): 6:16am On Nov 19, 2012
This is one heck of a joke. Buhahahaha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHAT IS THE YORUBA NAME 4 'SIM CARD' ? Answer pls / List Of The Most Ugly Footballers! / Where To Buy UNFILTERED RAW HONEY In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.