Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (781352 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OTgenesis: 7:06am On Jul 28, 2020
Will the Embassy accept a Booked Open or One-Way Flight Ticket?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by flyway1: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Has anybody been able to get an appointment for VFS submission?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by realking(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
flyway1:
Has anybody been able to get an appointment for VFS submission?
yes. My brother submitted yesterday
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by flyway1: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Great. Do you know when he sent the email to the embassy for the appointment?

realking:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Campus France books the appointment for you (after the interview) smiley
flyway1:
Great. Do you know when he sent the email to the embassy for the appointment?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
How long was he told the decision process will take?
realking:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Any is fine smiley
OTgenesis:
Will the Embassy accept a Booked Open or One-Way Flight Ticket?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by flyway1: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ah! Ok thanks.

Skymoore1004:
Campus France books the appointment for you (after the interview) smiley
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Darrnielo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Please is anyone moving to Paris this September for school? I would like to connect and talk.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by demo4show(m): 12:22am On Jul 29, 2020
Darrnielo:
Please is anyone moving to Paris this September for school? I would like to connect and talk.

going to paris saclay
you?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by KingMayne: 4:49am On Jul 29, 2020
Please can anyone help with flight reservation? I can't seem to find any flight dates between now and September. I have checked Ethiopian Airlines, Air France and KLM, they are all showing me flights from October..thanks for your assistance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2020
Check Turkish
KingMayne:
Please can anyone help with flight reservation? I can't seem to find any flight dates between now and September. I have checked Ethiopian Airlines, Air France and KLM, they are all showing me flights from October..thanks for your assistance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Deen360: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2020
please i want to know if we are required to pay for insurance before the campus france interview, and if we do, how many months insurance should we do
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Darrnielo(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2020
I will pm you bro. I just want to ask how you went about securing accommodation.
demo4show:

going to paris saclay
you?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by flyway1: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2020
Yes you have to pay before the interview. It should be for 3 months (92 days) starting from the day you intend to leave Nigeria.

Deen360:
please i want to know if we are required to pay for insurance before the campus france interview, and if we do, how many months insurance should we do

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Darrnielo(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hey guys, please how did you pay for CVEC my gt dollar card is showing me errors here.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by demo4show(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
flyway1:
Yes you have to pay before the interview. It should be for 3 months (92 days) starting from the day you intend to leave Nigeria.

Mine started in August. Hope no problem
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by flyway1: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
I think as long as the start date of the insurance is before your intended date on arrival in France, you should be fine. But you can confirm with Campus France.

demo4show:

Mine started in August. Hope no problem
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by demo4show(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
flyway1:
I think as long as the start date of the insurance is before your intended date on arrival in France, you should be fine. But you can confirm with Campus France.

It covered the whole period. My interview is tomorrow. When they check sha
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2020
Darrnielo:
Hey guys, please how did you pay for CVEC my gt dollar card is showing me errors here.
I believe you can always pay for CVEC when you get here, I don't think its a prequisite for getting VISA
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Darrnielo:
I will pm you bro. I just want to ask how you went about securing accommodation.
getting Attestation d' Hebergment can be tricky some time, but you can use studapart to see if you can meet up with some landlord requirements to get this certificate for visa purpose.. Normally school outside of Paris offer Crous accommodation along side your admission to save you from this stress. I would have love to help out but Nigerians will always be Nigerians.... I fit drop ID and certificate give you now make I cry for the end... Wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2020
KingMayne:
use Kenya Airways, they will resume international flight 1st of August but be prepared for the worst Journey of your life because na like 12hrs, you must go Kenya before you reach France... Its just transit
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2020
demo4show:

going to paris saclay
you?
hmmm Paris saclay seems to be a big deal, it's not easy to come by... Wish you the best at the extreme end of Sud de Paris(South of Paris)
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2020
flyway:
For those who have done the CROUS process: I got CROUS yesterday but they are asking for VISALE which I cannot get until I have my Visa. What is the typical thing to do in this situation?

cc mrphysics
cc electromagnito
for visale, you can always do it when you get to France, funny enough my crous asked for visale, I didn't do it but based that you are an international student they can't turn you away, the French law covers you (no landlord is allowed to turn away a tenant during winter). My advice.. All that matter for you now is a crous acknowledgement that you have a place for the session for your visa, then after you have gotten your visa, apply for visale, you can do that in Nigeria, note visale takes time to process your submit documents... So the crous understand..... Best
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2020
flyway:
Right. But the residence has given a 1-week deadline to send the requested documents and I can’t get VISALE in that period.

send the crous a message informing them you have not gotten your visa which is important for visale. All this one na just French way to put fear in you, once you reach your crous, your name is already there on their list, all you need to do is pay and do your visale as time goes on.... No mind them... All crous need money

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by PsgMan: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2020
electromagnito:
send the crous a message informing them you have not gotten your visa which is important for visale. All this one na just French way to put fear in you, once you reach your crous, your name is already there on their list, all you need to do is pay and do your visale as time goes on.... No mind them... All crous need money

100% correct !
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by demo4show(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
electromagnito:
hmmm Paris saclay seems to be a big deal, it's not easy to come by... Wish you the best at the extreme end of Sud de Paris(South of Paris)

I dont understand this your text. Expatiate abeg

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
demo4show:

I dont understand this your text. Expatiate abeg
Paris saclay is one of the top university in France, it is very difficult to get the admission.... Under Paris saclay we have Paris Sud University, Paris diderot and Sorbonne Universite.... This place hard to get admission that what I mean..... I believe you have outstanding result for you to have been accepted.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by demo4show(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2020
electromagnito:
Paris saclay is one of the top university in France, it is very difficult to get the admission.... Under Paris saclay we have Paris Sud University, Paris diderot and Sorbonne Universite.... This place hard to get admission that what I mean..... I believe you have outstanding result for you to have been accepted.

Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TheNoble007(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
demo4show:

going to paris saclay
you?

Which of the universities or grand ecoles in Paris saclay are you going to?.. Gained admit into an Erasmus program in ENS Paris Saclay, but later rescinded...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by demo4show(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
TheNoble007:

Which of the universities or grand ecoles in Paris saclay are you going to?.. Gained admit into an Erasmus program in ENS Paris Saclay, but later rescinded...

Centrale Supelec at Gif-sur-vyette

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (378) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

Viewing this topic: Ogolikpo1(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.