Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (786018 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
please anyway to get France visa ?? aside (student and tourist visa )??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Work visa, business visa, family visa
Danny6552:
please anyway to get France visa ?? aside (student and tourist visa )??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ABBAChuks: 4:42am On Aug 18, 2020
What is the criteria for denying someone study visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 5:32am On Aug 18, 2020
OTgenesis:
Please is Airbnb reservation accepted as proof of accommodation??
yes they accept AirBnB

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 5:35am On Aug 18, 2020
flowergirl222:
My only problem now is getting accommodation. Crous is not approving my accommodation applications and the ones outside Crous are way too expensive.
CROUS will only accept you if you are on scholarship or given a space from your department, try sending mail to the head of your masters programme or take the accommodation outside the campus, when you get to France, you can easily use leboncoin.fr to get what will call partage or collocation for a cheap price. If you are coming to St. Etienne I can help out. Best.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 5:37am On Aug 18, 2020
ABBAChuks:
What is the criteria for denying someone study visa?
insufficient fund and no accommodation (rarely difficult), French visa is one of the easiest to obtain.... Just get admission... They tick all requirements box especially fund and accommodation... C'est fini under 12 working days, you get your visa....

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Doluwatobi(f): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hi guys, I found this video interesting and quite informative for the prospective students on this our lovely France thread. I’ll share more videos later if possible. You are all welcome !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDjmCB9L_x8
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
please do they offer visa to go and study french language in France ??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Why go to France to study french?
You can do that at institute francais.
Getting a visa just to study french is questionable
Danny6552:
please do they offer visa to go and study french language in France ??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Why go to France to study french?
You can do that at institute francais.
Getting a visa just to study french is questionable
bro to be sincere, I want to go to France so I can further my football career .. going there for study isn't my plans atall ..
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
You can go there as a tourist if that's the case, using visitor visa
Danny6552:

bro to be sincere, I want to go to France so I can further my football career .. going there for study isn't my plans atall ..
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
johnsonm2g:
You can go there as a tourist if that's the case, using visitor visa

I thought they don't give tourist visa to Nigerians??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
They do. But you've to present a watertight application before the consulate
Danny6552:

I thought they don't give tourist visa to Nigerians??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Joohan: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
I'm sorry if someone already asked or answered this question before, I can't find my answers in the first few pages.

Questions
1. I graduated with 2.2 in business administration, can I do my master's in France or does any school there accepts that?

2. What should my budget be? Can I get scholarship/waiver?

3. Can I stay after studies.

Thanks.

If someone already answered this questions before, kindly refer me there
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 12:07am On Aug 20, 2020
Joohan:
I'm sorry if someone already asked or answered this question before, I can't find my answers in the first few pages.

Questions
1. I graduated with 2.2 in business administration, can I do my master's in France or does any school there accepts that? YES.

2. What should my budget be? Can I get scholarship/waiver? Varies on the school. Some charge up to €10k. But some are around €2k, so you have to check. You may be charged application fees too. Also you’re required to show 3.5m on your bank statement.

3. Can I stay after studies. YOU HAVE 1 YR non-extendable job search visa, it’s up to you to find a job during that period and get a work visa.

Thanks.

If someone already answered this questions before, kindly refer me there

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Joohan: 12:16am On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=Skymoore1004 post=93011025][/quote]

Thanks for the prompt response, boss.

What about the scholarship/waiver part?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 12:21am On Aug 20, 2020
Not sure I’m the best person to advise.
Others will guide you better on that.
Joohan:

Thanks for the prompt response, boss.

What about the scholarship/waiver part?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Joohan: 7:06am On Aug 20, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Not sure I’m the best person to advise.
Others will guide you better on that.

Alright chief
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ace0010: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Anyone gotten a response from the embassy?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by flyway1: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Not me. When did you submit (if you have)?

Ace0010:
Anyone gotten a response from the embassy?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ace0010: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2020
flyway1:
Not me. When did you submit (if you have)?

2 weeks now. And you?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by flyway1: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2020
10 days. What message do you get when you track it on VFS website?

Ace0010:

2 weeks now. And you?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ace0010: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2020
flyway1:
10 days. What message do you get when you track it on VFS website?

Says application sent to french embassy. No new update since that.
Around how long dyou reckon the process takes?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by flyway1: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Well, I’m not sure myself. But the Campus France guy said 2 weeks max. The VFS guy said 3 weeks minimum.

Ace0010:

Says application sent to french embassy. No new update since that.
Around how long dyou reckon the process takes?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ace0010: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2020
flyway1:
Well, I’m not sure myself. But the Campus France guy said 2 weeks max. The VFS guy said 3 weeks minimum.

Lol that’s conflicting info.
Do you know of anyone that’s gotten a response? I think issuance of visas might not have resumed even though submission is allowed
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Yes, correct
Ace0010:

Do you know of anyone that’s gotten a response? I think issuance of visas might not have resumed even though submission is allowed
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Skymoore1004: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Same. My brother submitted since 29th July.
Ace0010:

2 weeks now. And you?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Doluwatobi(f): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Maybe issuance is being delayed because the cases is france is rising again. But then students are given priority, so you guys should get response nextweek. Also do not believe 2weeks/3weeks, it varies.

Some people get theirs in 1month and over while some in 3days to one week like me. Its on individual basis and depends on your application file.

That being said, is anyone coming from abuja please?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ace0010: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
I think issuance of visas is still yet to resume. This was in an email from campus France few weeks ago. I really hope they do soon cos September is just around the corner.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ace0010: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Same. My brother submitted since 29th July.

Pls let me know if y’all receive any update in regard to this.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by flyway1: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
No I’m not aware of anyone.

Ace0010:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Deen360: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
This was posted yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.