Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (782893 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mimicue(f): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Davidson5:
Pls guys I need ur answer on this.
Assuming Iam giving admission to study French in with one of the French universities. Would campus France hinder my visa chances...
Thank you.

You can’t study French in France as an international student , they won’t even give you the visa to get study language
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Davidson5(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
[Thanks monique.
Can u please elaborate.
A friend as be given before. quote author=mimicue post=95399005]

You can’t study French in France as an international student , they won’t even give you the visa to get study language [/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davodyguy: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
With the recent terrorists attacks in France, hope it would not affect visa issuance to African countries

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alien1: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=davodyguy post=95544887]With the recent terrorists attacks in France, hope it would not affect visa issuance to African countries[/quote
Am worried myself

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mikkypel(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
mimicue:

No blocked account
No minimum amount

615euros x 12months
Plus balance of your school fees if you haven’t paid can be in your account or sponsors account

Please, i will need to ask you some further questions

Are you currently studying in france? If yes

Can you provide your whatsapp number or email please

I need guide on how to successfully apply for student visa or should I send my question through this space

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davide470(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
davodyguy:
With the recent terrorists attacks in France, hope it would not affect visa issuance to African countries
Not really.

If you are a muslim, you should expect more scrutiny.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by WealthLegend(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2020
Please, can someone recommend some schools in France for Masters in ICT courses with lowest tuition fees and easy admission processsing.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by nneteb(f): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Did you applied via campus France?
aruya:
I submitted all required documents, accomodation insurance, bank statements, admission. The works. I got a note that the information submitted for the justification and purpose is insufficient.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ebenezer202l(f): 1:10am On Nov 09, 2020
larade16:
it’s sis (smiles)...Uwc
hi dear! can we communicate via mailbox?
Thanks a lot
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Walepro: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2020
Im 23 years, i have a landed property a house which i just completed, and i import goods from china that my job, and not married yet do i have a chance of migrating to another country and if yes, which countries do i have the best chances with,
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ebenezer202l(f): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
larade16:
it’s sis (smiles)...Uwc
the email attached to my account is inactive.
Kindly reach me via udemetriumph@yahoo.com
Cheers! cool
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enculer: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Portblueholland:
No! Not in Holland. I've lived here for several years and there's a big difference between the Netherlands and Paris. Paris is slowly becoming thirdworld with dirty streets and beggars everywhere and their train stations are very unkept, you can easily get mugged too. Its relatively very different in Holland. We have very strict rules and you'll hardly see dirt on the road plus there is NO pickpokets because of police presense everywhere.

You are comparing a country, The Netherlands with a city, Paris. Paris is not Franace.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ebenezer202l(f): 2:01am On Nov 10, 2020
larade16:
it’s sis (smiles)...Uwc
hi Larade please kindly reach me via udemetriumph@yahoo.com so we could talk.
Thanks a lot as i'll be anticipating your soonest reponse
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifeoluwasegun(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Good morning great people here.
Reading through the last two pages, I didn't see posts about the visit visa.

I'm planning a visit to the Netherlands, to be submitted at the France submission center in Lagos.

Anyone aware if they've started receiving visit visa applications?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2020
No they haven’t. Don’t try it. You will be rejected based on public health threat (COVID-19)
ifeoluwasegun:

I'm planning a visit to the Netherlands, to be submitted at the France submission center in Lagos.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olovictor: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=Hoverboy27 post=95880168]No they haven’t. Don’t try it. You will be rejected based on public health threat (COVID-19).

Please Sir/ma
Is France still allow foreigners to enter during this second lockdown. Am asking because I was read that the lockdown is not tough as first one. Please I need answer to this question, I will really appreciate you if you can throw more light.
Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
You can enter ad student or worker or citizen of Eu or other authorised countries like Thailand etc. But tourist from Nigeria no. Even if you board plane (which I doubt), they will deny you entry in France [quote author=Olovictor post=95884534][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olovictor: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hoverboy27:
You can enter ad student or worker or citizen of Eu or other authorised countries like Thailand etc. But tourist from Nigeria no. Even if you board plane (which I doubt), they will deny you entry in France
Thank you
God bless you
Please can we chat privately?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olovictor: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hoverboy27:
You can enter ad student or worker or citizen of Eu or other authorised countries like Thailand etc. But tourist from Nigeria no. Even if you board plane (which I doubt), they will deny you entry in France

And what of if I show my covid19 test result?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
It seems like you’re not understanding me.
I said tourists are BARRED till further notice. There’s no exemption wether with test result or not. You can go and try. Goodluck
Olovictor:

And what of if I show my covid19 test result?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olovictor: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=Hoverboy27 post=95889502]It seems like you’re not understanding me.
I said tourists are BARRED till further notice. There’s no exemption wether with test result or not. You can go and try. Goodluck [/quote

Thank you
You can really understand my pain sir/ma
Only if we can chat privately.
I so curious to know because my Visa will expired on 23November.
I have they're 90days visa with me already
In which i must enter before 23November
Please can will chat privately?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bros there’s nothing to chat privately because I cannot help you. Nobody can. That’s why I said you can try. Because I know you cannot even board flight from Nigeria with a tourist visa. Even if they do mistake and allow you to board, immigration will not allow you to pass at their border. They will send you back 100% and you will be the one to pay for your return flight to your county.
Like I said ONLY STUDENTS, SPOUSE and WORKERS ARE ALLOWED. You can also call their embassy to confirm or email them.

If your visa is expiring, sorry but there’s nothing you can do. You renew next year, they will surely grant you.. Goodluck. [quote author=Olovictor post=95889739][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olovictor: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hoverboy27:
Bros there’s nothing to chat privately because I cannot help you. Nobody can. That’s why I said you can try. Because I know you cannot even board flight from Nigeria with a tourist visa. Even if they do mistake and allow you to board, immigration will not allow you to pass at their border. They will send you back 100% and you will be the one to pay for your return flight to your county.
Like I said ONLY STUDENTS, SPOUSE and WORKERS ARE ALLOWED. You can also call their embassy to confirm or email them.

If your visa is expiring, sorry but there’s nothing you can do. You renew next year, they will surely grant you.. Goodluck.
Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olovictor: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifeoluwasegun(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please, can I get someone with an idea to answer this, having read that France doesn't honour visit visas for now, but applications to The Netherlands is going to be submitted to the France VAC in Lagos.

Does the restriction apply to the countries they cover for?

ifeoluwasegun:

Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hoverboy27:

If your visa is expiring, sorry but there’s nothing you can do. You renew next year, they will surely grant you.. Goodluck.

Don't say what you are not sure of. Issuing tourist visa is no for now but those who have tourist visa can travel with it.
Embassy role does not apply to immigration at the board. People have been travelling for visit to France for those whose visa has not expired.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
You’re the one that should not say anything what you’re not sure of. Visit the link I attached and read for yourself. If you don’t know anyone that got turned back on tourist visa, then just waka pass.
HRprof:

Don't say what you are not sure of. Issuing tourist visa is no for now but those who have tourist visa can travel with it.
Embassy role does not apply to immigration at the board. People have been travelling for visit to France for those whose visa has not expired.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davide470(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
HRprof:

France does not issue "tourist visa". They issue short stay visa which is valid for tourism, business trips or family visit. Tourists from outside the EU are not allowed. Don't waste your time.
As per business trips/family visit, you will need to prove the urgency of your visit at the PoE before you can be allowed in.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olovictor: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
davide470:
France does not issue "tourist visa". They issue short stay visa which is valid for tourism, business trips or family visit. Tourists from outside the EU are not allowed. Don't waste your time.
As per business trips/family visit, you will need to prove the urgency of your visit at the PoE before you can be allowed in.
Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
davide470:

They even allow with prove of urgency you said!!
I know of someone who travelled to Paris of recent so don't waste your time.
If airline allows you then POE will but prepare for isolation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (379) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.