Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,675,906 members, 6,295,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 May 2021 at 06:11 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (395428 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Developrog(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25
Sleeknay:
Hello Everyone, please is it advisable for someone to apply for a tourist visa at this time (pandemic)??, i intend to travel in April with my boyfriend, and he would be sponsoring the trip. he is a canadian. please feel free to advise me, i do well with constructive criticism
Hello sleek,
Would be applying for a visa also and will like to be in the loop of things.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Laishat29: 10:36pm On Apr 27
Hello Everyone, any one here who is working on going to France this fall to study? Please indicate so we can carry ourselves along smiley

Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sweetgold5: 9:11pm On Apr 28
I applied for France short stay visit visa last year 2020 before the pandemic and it was granted. I was given a month tourist visa with my child and which they also stated on my passport that on the day I return I should come along with my child to the embassy to see us that we came back together.... But unfortunately we were unable to use the visa because of the pandemic I waited maybe there would be a news regarding those that were issued visa newly but no till the visa expired.

But I still went to the embassy with my child for show up and also explain why we couldn't go for the trip which they asked me to put it in writing and that they are awear of the situation....

But up till now no news regarding France short stay visa is long stay application they are accepting at the moment... I want to ask should I apply for the long stay visa? What are my chances or I should still keep waiting till God knows when....?

And I don't even know what the procedure will be again once they open for short stay application maybe is to reapply from the beginning or they may give is some consideration?

Besides my child status has also changed my child now has a British Passport are we still going to be able to travel together to France?

Am comfused here.... I need ur advice! Pls
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by poshemmanuel(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sweetgold5: 9:45pm On Apr 28
poshemmanuel:

You mean france has started tourist application?

For long stay visa not short stay I guess
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by poshemmanuel(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by imightnotexist2: 8:04pm On May 04
seen
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:54am On May 05
please any update on France Have they start collecting application now
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TobiAwodipe(f): 9:07am On May 06
Hello. I am. How far have you gone? I just got my admission Letter and I'm waiting to hear from campus France.
Laishat29:
Hello Everyone, any one here who is working on going to France this fall to study? Please indicate so we can carry ourselves along smiley

Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 10:38am On May 06
sweetgold5:
I applied for France short stay visit visa last year 2020 before the pandemic and it was granted. I was given a month tourist visa with my child and which they also stated on my passport that on the day I return I should come along with my child to the embassy to see us that we came back together.... But unfortunately we were unable to use the visa because of the pandemic I waited maybe there would be a news regarding those that were issued visa newly but no till the visa expired.

But I still went to the embassy with my child for show up and also explain why we couldn't go for the trip which they asked me to put it in writing and that they are awear of the situation....

But up till now no news regarding France short stay visa is long stay application they are accepting at the moment... I want to ask should I apply for the long stay visa? What are my chances or I should still keep waiting till God knows when....?

And I don't even know what the procedure will be again once they open for short stay application maybe is to reapply from the beginning or they may give is some consideration?

Besides my child status has also changed my child now has a British Passport are we still going to be able to travel together to France?

Am comfused here.... I need ur advice! Pls
Thanks

If your visa has expired you will need to reapply for a new one, unused tourist visas are not re-issued.
You can't apply for a long-stay visa for tourism purposes.
The UK has left the EU, so your child's British passport will allow them entry to France visa free for up to 90 days only .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Missybeee: 4:10pm On May 07
Good day everyone. Please, I have to book an appointment for TB test but both Lagos and Abuja have no available slots. I am in dire need of this and I don't no what to do. Please help
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Missngozi123: 12:26pm On May 14
TobiAwodipe:
Hello. I am. How far have you gone? I just got my admission Letter and I'm waiting to hear from campus France.

Hi. I am planning to apply to France for postgrad studies but I have no idea how to navigate the process. Can you offer some guidance please?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by princelee101(m): 10:49pm On May 14
TobiAwodipe:

Heard from campus France yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (Reply)

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.