Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (782853 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Desmondcedar(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
nkpommpko:
well, people can't wait to see "sorry your visa has been denied" or wait in behind a long list for weeks and not be sure of getting it and with the exodus happening now, people with some cash prefer to fast track, even in hospitals Etc, there are tables set up for fast track, if you have the power you can use it.
That's the way of our world
That's the program.

I believe @Ashirioluwa made his/her point clear, selling visa is odd, even Dangote got his visa refused not quite long ago, while his aide got his own visa approved to the same event Dangote was supposed to attend, many influential people have their visas refused often even well known footballers experience it, so when you come up to tell people you sell visa, then you give the above reasons, then it sens a redder flag actually. You must be sure you're talking to novices to even bring up this form of defense. I don't know how you sell visas, but no matter how, there must be elements of wrongdoings and "illegallities". Please don't take this personal, I am only talking from my vista of understanding.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
nkpommpko:
well, people can't wait to see "sorry your visa has been denied" or wait in behind a long list for weeks and not be sure of getting it and with the exodus happening now, people with some cash prefer to fast track, even in hospitals Etc, there are tables set up for fast track, if you have the power you can use it.
That's the program.
You are only trying to justify this fraudulent visa business because I know you will be out of this country long time ago if you truly have a way of getting yourself visa.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by daxmi: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bro, I am having issues with Accommodation. I got admission in the University of Freiburg. I don't know if you can help. How did you go about yours?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Check the Germany Student visa section for a quicker response.

daxmi:
Bro, I am having issues with Accommodation. I got admission in the University of Freiburg. I don't know if you can help. How did you go about yours?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
With this Exodus Happening now , key in first, we are coming right behind you.

nkpommpko:
That's the program.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
daxmi:

Freiburg is in Germany
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by daxmi: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
It's a joint Program with Strasbourg. I'm supposed to go to France first. My bad, sorry. So, I need accommodation in France.
ogatboy:

Freiburg is in Germany
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jide4lagos(m): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Good people, finally I am about to make a testimony here after Australia refused to open up and German refused to give me a date, at last I got to Japa from this place that I have wasted almost 40 years of my life.

I got a call from the consulate yesterday but couldn't pick but my wife did and I call them back today and I was asked to pick another travel date as the date I filled on my form was yesterday. I told them my hostel will be open on the 26th of this month and they asked if I would love to travel on the 25th.

Was so so happy, I got a mail immediately that my passport had been dispatched to UPS. Will give the full details tomorrow after I have received the my passport.

I did my biometric on the 9th of this month and I didn't add many documents to my application, just my brother who is in Australia bank account(36-65k AUD) with his Australia driver license and his Nigerian expired passport and my CV, campus France pre-registration and my accommodation certificate.

Wish everyone still waiting success

Aliamudulilai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 12:59am On Aug 19, 2021
daxmi:
It's a joint Program with Strasbourg. I'm supposed to go to France first. My bad, sorry. So, I need accommodation in France.

Oooo okay. Try to contact CROUS or use other search site. I'll try to check and send you a few links
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meedx: 1:54am On Aug 19, 2021
jide4lagos:
Good people, finally I am about to make a testimony here after Australia refused to open up and German refused to give me a date, at last I got to Japa from this place that I have wasted almost 40 years of my life.

I got a call from the consulate yesterday but couldn't pick but my wife did and I call them back today and I was asked to pick another travel date as the date I filled on my form was yesterday. I told them my hostel will be open on the 26th of this month and they asked if I would love to travel on the 25th.

Was so so happy, I got a mail immediately that my passport had been dispatched to UPS. Will give the full details tomorrow after I have received the my passport.

I did my biometric on the 9th of this month and I didn't add many documents to my application, just my brother who is in Australia bank account(36-65k AUD) with his Australia driver license and his Nigerian expired passport and my CV, campus France pre-registration and my accommodation certificate.

Aliamudulilai

Congratulations!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2021
congrat
jide4lagos:

Aliamudulilai
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Laishat29: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2021
Congratulations!! grin grin

jide4lagos:

Aliamudulilai
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by daxmi: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2021
I have ooo... Nothing. � I'll be expecting, thanks.
ogatboy:

Oooo okay. Try to contact CROUS or use other search site. I'll try to check and send you a few links
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by megastu(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Congratulations.

I do not believe you wasted 40 years of your life unless you want to tell me you were in jail most times.

Please always speak positivism into your life.

I wish you all the best.

jide4lagos:

Aliamudulilai
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soft42k(m): 12:50am On Aug 20, 2021
Good morning house. I've been to Norway before. i was refused France visiting visa yesterday, this is the reason i was refused; " Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided"

I want to reapply, please how do i go about it?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jide4lagos(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2021
Thanks

quote author=megastu post=104960175]Congratulations.

I do not believe you wasted 40 years of your life unless you want to tell me you were in jail most times.

Please always speak positivism into your life.

I wish you all the best.

[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beverlyhills: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2021
Kindly check your Purpose of stay again.

During your last visit to Norway, all info used checked out ? No entry and Exit issues? (Schengen database info sharing)

If None from the above , the current Refused application:

Maybe the document submitted could not ascertain your purpose OR relevant documents were not submitted OR hotel Reservation submittex has been cancelled in the meantime. OR the requested duration of stay is not consistent with any leave Entitlements etc.

Kindly reassess your Application again. Good Luck

Soft42k:
Good morning house. I've been to Norway before. i was refused France visiting visa yesterday, this is the reason i was refused; " Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided"

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soft42k(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Beverlyhills:

Kindly check your Purpose of stay again.

During your last visit to Norway, all info used checked out ? No entry and Exit issues? (Schengen database info sharing)

If None from the above , the current Refused application:

Maybe the document submitted could not ascertain your purpose OR relevant documents were not submitted OR hotel Reservation submittex has been cancelled in the meantime. OR the requested duration of stay is not consistent with any leave Entitlements etc.

Kindly reassess your Application again. Good Luck

Thanks for your response. I submitted all necessary documents and a copy of my sweden visa , and the entry sand exist stamps. I had no issue with over stay. Maybe, the hotel booking was cancelled.

I will reapply next month. Thanks a lot.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by anotherguyonNL: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
For someone older than 30, would it be a challenge getting the France embassy to give a student visa? Also do they ask for proof of funds similar to the German blocked account?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by monchat(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Soft42k:

Sorry to hear this. you can reply immediately.
Please can we see the copy of the refusal. Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
can u share ur document submitted and TImeline

how do u packaged ur document share it here

Soft42k:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
was the Hotel booking still intact
Soft42k:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soft42k(m): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
monchat:

Sorry to hear this. you can reply immediately.
Please can we see the copy of the refusal. Thank you.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by megastu(m): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Maybe the hotel was cancelled or the travel duration didn't rhyme with your travel history.

It takes a lot to travel this Covid period. They are seriously trying to stop people from Gallivanting. I actually wanted to go to France and then Netherlands and Germany. When i found out I have to do covid tests in all these countries and even the risk involved I just decided to stay in one place.
It's hectic travelling now. Even American Embassy cancelled most tourist visa interviews.

You can re-apply again but i would advise it shouldn't be immediate. It might be a signal of despearation. Are you married? you have kids behind?
pufframmy:
was the Hotel booking still intact
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by josephb(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yes,

100% required plus certificate of vaccination
(MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED)

HRprof:
Has anyone travelled to France recently? Does Covid PCR Test required for airlines? Those full vaccinated do they need to provide Covid result before boarding?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by josephb(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yes,

100% required plus certificate of vaccination
(MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED).

HRprof:
Has anyone travelled to France recently? Does Covid PCR Test required for airlines? Those full vaccinated do they need to provide Covid result before boarding?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Update:

Biometrics on 17/08/2021

Pick up on 20/08/2021

UPS DELIVERY: today

VAC: Lagos

Documents submitted:

Bank Statements
Self written letter of introduction
Pay slips
Insurance Certificate
Accommodation (Booking.com)
Flight Reservation
Previous schengen visa

Visa Status: Approved, 6 months, multiple

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mobil567: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mobil567: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Is it only lagos that’s accepting tourist visa application?
Nchabuomo:
Update:

Biometrics on 17/08/2021

Pick up on 20/08/2021

Documents submitted:

Bank Statements
Pay slips
Insurance Certificate
Flight Reservation
Previous schengen visa

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mobil567:

Abj too
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Congratulations
Nchabuomo:
Update:

Biometrics on 17/08/2021

Pick up on 20/08/2021

Documents submitted:

Bank Statements
Pay slips
Insurance Certificate
Flight Reservation
Previous schengen visa

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mobil567:

No both accepting but must be frequent traveller they do not accept first time tourist visa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (379) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.