Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (785118 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ayangusjnr: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
johnsonm2g:
Please could anyone help me on this, is it compulsory I pay my master's degree tuition fee before applying for student visa?

I would suggest you pay at least part and also the CVEC fee, because during your campus France interview it will be asked and also embassy requires it

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ayangusjnr: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
MANGOandCORN:
Please who is coming to lyon from naija next week? Please let's talk.

I would be coming to Lyon say Oct 4 by the latest
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Thank you very much for the response, please what's CVEC?
ayangusjnr:

I would suggest you pay at least part and also the CVEC fee, because during your campus France interview it will be asked and also embassy requires it
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 2:31am On Sep 26, 2018
Eureka!!Students admitted to a French institution of higher education for the 2018 academic year are subject to a new fee known as the CVEC, which helps to finance on-campus programs that enhance the student experience. Here is everything you need to know about this new annual fee (€90 for academic year 2018/19).
johnsonm2g:
Thank you very much for the response, please what's CVEC?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 2:45am On Sep 26, 2018
Hello gurus in the house, please I have a very pressing issue which has to do with selecting sponsor for my intend master's program me in France. Please I'm a civil servant who got employed with SSCE and I earn 35k monthly, I have been working in this establishment for 7years now and my dad works with State civil service, he is about to be promoted to the post of chief in his organisation and he earns 250k monthly.
My question now is this, should I use my dad as sponsor and also use myself as a cosponsor or just use only dad and never say anything about working in my application?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by DebsMed: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
A quick one please.

Trying to call VFS now but they are closed for the day. Applied for France tourist visa and just tracked and saw passport ready for pickup. Can it be collected by proxy like that of Canada and the US? I'm unavoidably unavailable to do this tomorrow, and I need it picked up tomorrow at VFS Lekki. If it's possible, who's qualified to help me pick it up, and what are the requirements please? Thanks much for your responses
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by iyaaliyah: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2018
Hello house. Please is this possible?
Someone has a valid visa to France , multiple. He used once early this year . Now he wants to go to another Shenzhen country, can he fly directly to say like Italy with the French visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Austine2020: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
iyaaliyah:
Someone has a valid visa to France , multiple. He used once early this year . Now he wants to go to another Shenzhen country, can he fly directly to say like Italy with the French visa?
So far its Schengen Visa, He or She can travel direct to any Schengen Country. Unless the visa is only for France,Not Schengen.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by iyaaliyah: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2018
Thank u. The visa is French. Is it possible to books Air France and he is stamped in in France and same airline takes him to rome, will he be stamped out of Rome or France. I flew Lufthansa once with France visa. I was stamped in in Frankfurt then same but smaller plane to paris. I was stamped out in Frankfurt too. Can this apply to his case. Please help out. Thanks.

Austine2020:
So far its Schengen Visa, He or She can travel direct to any Schengen Country. Unless the visa is only for France,Not Schengen.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Austine2020: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=iyaaliyah post=71654752]Thank u. The visa is French. Is it possible to books Air France and he is stamped in in France and same airline takes him to rome, will he be stamped out of Rome or France. I flew Lufthansa once with France visa. I was stamped in in Frankfurt then same but smaller plane to paris. I was stamped out in Frankfurt too. Can this apply to his case. Please help out. Thanks.

[/quote Once he uses Air france, his port of entry will be France and thats where his stamps will bear, Both Arriving and when he eventually goes back to Naija,.Any first Schengen country you arrive will be your Port of Entry and thats where your passport stamping will also be done.Because his flight to Rome will be just a connecting Local smaller flight.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by phartye(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by iyaaliyah: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Thank you for yur time. I guess it means he can buy ticket to Rome via Air France. Then what about the airline? Wnt he have problem with the airline? French visa but ticket is to Rome. Been trying to get tru to airfrance since to run this by them to no avail.
[quote author=Austine2020 post=71662783][/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
iyaaliyah:

Yes he can do so. That's the whole point of the Schengen visa system. Whether that is a good thing to do is another different thing entirely.

A multiple - entry visa issued by one country (France in this case) is usually for people who have a recurring need to visit a particular country, so it is assumed that he presented evidence of his need to make occasional trips to France and the Schengen zone to the French embassy to get this visa.

Taking a direct trip to Italy without visiting France (passing through the airport doesn't count as a visit) might raise flags. So he can do so, but he should be aware that he might be questioned as to why he is doing that so should have justifications handy.

I passed through CDG on Tuesday and it seems that the French border police have really tightened up. The line at immigration control was really really long and they were thoroughly questioning many people, took some off for further interrogation and so on, not showing their usual sympathy for those who had connecting flights to catch and all that. German immigration at Frankfurt is another Schengen entry point where they tend to look into things in some detail as well.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Please I'll want to know if a prospective master student is to attend the preliminary interview before submission of documents at the embassy. Also is the preliminary interview same as Campus France interview?
ogatboy:

No big deal. You can go with the form n submit immediately after the interview. For likely questions just know about France political system n educational system. Know about the city you are going to. Then your motivation for choosing France n choosing the course.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
johnsonm2g:
Please I'll want to know if a prospective master student is to attend the preliminary interview before submission of documents at the embassy. Also is the preliminary interview same as Campus France interview?

Yes you have to go for the interview irrespective of the level of éducation you are seeking to pursue n its the same as the campus france interview
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rocoh(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Please a friend of mine wants to study for a diploma in french in France please what are the steps?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Please I will like to know if one is required to pay any at the Chamber of commerce for employment letter attestation, also I will want to if the attestation can be done any where in Nigeria or is there anyone designated by Campus France to do it?
Thanks in anticipation as I wait patiently for your response.
veek2:

What school are you going to?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
ogatboy:

Yes you have to go for the interview irrespective of the level of éducation you are seeking to pursue n its the same as the campus france interview
Please I will like to know if one is required to pay any at the Chamber of commerce for employment letter attestation, also I will want to if the attestation can be done any where in Nigeria or is there anyone designated by Campus France to do it?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Good day to all great minds in the house.
Please I'll want to know if someone who graduate with 2.2 get admitted into a master's program in France?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2018
johnsonm2g:

Its recommended you do it and do it with the chamber of commerce in the location of your compant

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2018
ogatboy:

Its recommended you do it and do it with the chamber of commerce in the location of your compant
Please also with 2.2 can I get admitted?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2018
johnsonm2g:
Please also with 2.2 can I get admitted?

That I can't answer
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Oawojobi(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Can I get your contact Sir. Here's mine 08137618931
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sgd: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by davide470(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
sgd:
Hi everyone, I completed Visa application on France website online. Can I go to VFS and submit cos no date was stated when I printed the forms and Visa receipt.
Yes. you can walk-in from 8:00am to 2:00pm (Weekdays).
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MANGOandCORN: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by drdamy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
please any school for Msc in computer science, that doesn't require English proficiency..
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2018
drdamy:
please any school for Msc in computer science, that doesn't require English proficiency..
just check Campus France website, you'll find a lot of it. Just click on the link for programs taught in English http://taughtie.campusfrance.org/tiesearch/#/catalog
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by preachoval: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
ayangusjnr:

I would be coming to Lyon say Oct 4 by the latest

Kindly pm when u get to Lyon. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Techmallz: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2018
You can get good Perks and rewards for registering for Scotia Momentum VISA credit card
https://cardsolves.com/scotia-momentum-visa-infinite-card-scotia-bank-credit-card-offers/
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by preachoval: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2018
Techmallz:
You can get good Perks and rewards for registering for Scotia Momentum VISA credit card
https://cardsolves.com/scotia-momentum-visa-infinite-card-scotia-bank-credit-card-offers/

I do not meet the requirements, more so i think you should share that on Canada thread.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Harzontorh: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
MANGOandCORN:

Harzontorh where are you ooooo? tongue grin

grin cheesy cheesy I DEY MY LANE FOR GRENOBLE. NA YOU SAY MAKE I DEY MANAGE THE ALPS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (380) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.