Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,862 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:04 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (772583 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (375) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 20, 2019
Is it true that France have started online booking of appointment for document submission

Can someone please confirm.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 20, 2019
Hello everyone,

Please I need your candid advice on this issue.My sister studied international relations in a Cotonou University.Pls what is the best direction to go from there to France.Is Cotonou an advantage for her cos of their language..Pls somone should enlighten me.. She wants to go to France after her first degree..
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by walexy(m): 11:13pm On May 20, 2019
ifeoluwasegun:

Thank you for your response.

I submitted for a short stay visa application at the VFS in Lekki. Is there an interview for that?

Pls may I have their direct e-mail address.
I'm in the same situation just like you. I sent the embassy an email today to call back my passport but I haven't received any response yet.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Toyatc: 4:24am On May 21, 2019
whycaress:

Thanks a lot. I have sorted the issue though.

Cheers.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Toyatc: 4:36am On May 21, 2019
whycaress:

Please house....is there no other way for housing apart from this CROUS and VISALE of a thing....

@whycaress,

The accommodation was very frustrating and i didn't understand that CROUS at all. Try https://leboncoin.fr and select colocations if you want sharing. Also check if there are agencies offering accommodation for your city. Did your school give any suggestion?
In my case, i wrote to all the property owners and managers that my school listed.

All the best!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Predstan: 5:49am On May 21, 2019
Toyatc:

@whycaress,

The accommodation was very frustrating and i didn't understand that CROUS at all. Try https://leboncoin.fr and select colocations if you want sharing. Also check if there are agencies offering accommodation for your city. Did your school give any suggestion?
In my case, i wrote to all the property owners and managers that my school listed.

All the best!

It’s just too fraustrating. For our location, Le creusot, there is no other option other than CROUs. Even on CROUs, only one apartment to choose from and cost about 238euro monthly? You know any other site?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:50am On May 21, 2019
walexy:

I'm in the same situation just like you. I sent the embassy an email today to call back my passport but I haven't received any response yet.

Oooooooops

Since when have you submitted yours?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Pennycruz01: 7:19am On May 21, 2019
[quote][/quote]guys please does France embassy
Do interview for visit and tourist visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by whycaress(m): 8:51am On May 21, 2019
Toyatc:

@whycaress,

All the best!

Thank you boss....its just very tiring
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by whycaress(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2019
Predstan:

It’s just too fraustrating. For our location, Le creusot, there is no other option other than CROUs. Even on CROUs, only one apartment to choose from and cost about 238euro monthly? You know any other site?

Even this would be more than the Tuition in a Year...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by walexy(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2019
ifeoluwasegun:

Oooooooops

Since when have you submitted yours?

15th April...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifeoluwasegun(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2019
walexy:

15th April...

Ooops. We dey in this together for real.
Submitted April 11
Embassy sent receipt mail April 12
That's the same thing wey dey VFS tracking site.
The thing don tire me. I hope I have a response soon.
Sent mail to them yesterday, no response yet.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by walexy(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2019
ifeoluwasegun:

Submitted April 11

Let's hope they will respond.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2019
@walexy
How much is visa fees
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 21, 2019
jj17cv:
@walexy
How much is visa fees
31k max

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Predstan: 2:41pm On May 21, 2019
femi4wonders:

31k max

The same price for student visa(Long stay)?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Damselglo: 4:33pm On May 21, 2019
Good day, please how do i track my application
ifeoluwasegun:

Submitted April 11
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifeoluwasegun(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2019
Damselglo:
Good day, please how do i track my application

https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en_US/web/france-visas/track-your-application-status

Select the submission centre VFS and follow subsequent instructions.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by walexy(m): 12:54pm On May 22, 2019
ifeoluwasegun:

Submitted April 11

They just responded that my passport will be available for pick up at VFS tomorrow afternoon. Any news from your side?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 22, 2019
[Someone should pls answer me na wink quote author=tenderheart post=78567615]Hello everyone,

Please I need your candid advice on this issue.My sister studied international relations in a Cotonou University.Pls what is the best direction to go from there to France.Is Cotonou an advantage for her cos of their language..Pls somone should enlighten me.. She wants to go to France after her first degree..
[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2019
walexy:

They just responded that my passport will be available for pick up at VFS tomorrow afternoon. Any news from your side?

This is a good news already and I believe it's going to be a success story. Pls do update us here how it goes.

I haven't received any update by the way. I hope it comes sooooon.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by juliusriches: 9:11am On May 23, 2019
Please what's your indicated travel date on your Visa application? I am in a similar situation like yours. We submitted 17th April. Just got a mail from the embassy today that our passport is ready for collection. Please update us if your Visa was approved. Thanks!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 10:26am On May 23, 2019
I am submitting my documents on the 27th of May, but my statement of account is dated 01 Feb - 30 April(3 months statement of account ).

I will like to know if it's still valid for submission, though it was collected from the bank on the 10th of May, 2019 but transactions btw 1st - 10th of may was not included.

Pls I need swift response.

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by soleexx(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2019
Hola, Pls I know it's not the right section but I need help on requirements lists for Netherland Conference Visa... thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Damselglo: 3:56pm On May 23, 2019
Please kindly share the outcome
juliusriches:
Please what's your indicated travel date on your Visa application? I am in a similar situation like yours. We submitted 17th April. Just got a mail from the embassy today that our passport is ready for collection. Please update us if your Visa was approved. Thanks!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 4:39pm On May 23, 2019
@Walexy
Any update have u received ur package
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by DonMarkuzi(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2019
femi4wonders:
Is it true that France have started online booking of appointment for document submission

Can someone please confirm.

Yes o.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Predstan: 4:49pm On May 23, 2019
Can someone else sponsor my education in France apart from my parent. The person is ready to foot the bills of living expenses while my parent will be paying the tuition
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 6:25pm On May 23, 2019
Predstan:
Can someone else sponsor my education in France apart from my parent. The person is ready to foot the bills of living expenses while my parent will be paying the tuition
what I will advise you do is to tell the person to transfer the estimated living expenses for 1 academic year to your account, if the person's really willing to sponsor you. In addition to the transfer living, the person should also back up with a letter stating he/she has transferred the said amount accompanying this will be the person's statement of account. Having said all that, since you said your dad will be paying your tuition, ensure he pays part of the tuition before applying to the embassy (just saying to be on a safe side)
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by EFCLEF(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2019
[No travel history. This is my first visa.quote author=dilodavid post=77029817]Congrats. Any travel history prior to your application? If yes, what country?[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by walexy(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2019
jj17cv:
@Walexy
Any update have u received ur package

Yes. I was given a one month single entry visa. Still works with my plan anyways..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chinonye20: 10:02pm On May 23, 2019
I have uae residence permit on my passport, which will expire next yr December. I also have same uae work permit, I work as a sale's supervisor with one supermarket over there. I applied for France tourist visa on 21st of this month, world cup package to be precise, my basic monthly salary is 5000aed that's almost equivalent to 500k. What are my chances of getting the visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (375) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.