Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (786233 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by koolkamzzy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Menakay:

Yes, i got june 6th
Hi, did you get to submit today? I hope they allowed Short/long stay appointment for tourism?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by drhammed: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=ifeoluwasegun post=79080633][/quote]

What documents did you submit ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Damselglo:
i was denied with same reason quote author=ifeoluwasegun post=79080633]

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2019
femi4wonders:

Actually the trip was for three of us.
We're all friends. We're all business owners and 2 of us basically same business, the other one is into transport and logistics.

The first person initiated the trip. He loves traveling. He's been to Dubai 5 times, Ireland twice, Egypt and Kenya. He has a big Pig farm and supplies Pig feeds.

I am in the business of supplying of Pig feeds and I have trucks for supply.

The third person is our transport and logistics person, he does the transporting for us with his trucks before I got my own. He's still in charge of transport for the first person and myself should my truck not be available. Trucking is His business and he's responsible to so many corporate organizations.

This is our first time of applying schengen Visa. The first regular traveler told us to go with him to Netherlands, he plans having his vacation there, we no hv the intention of applying anything visa at moment, we cha agreed and arranged for dates that would be convenient for all, just 1 week. In fact, we can't afford to use more than that.

Documents submitted.
CAC documents for all of us. Mine is the earliest (3yrs ago)

Tax Cert: They both have, me no get. I just dey run my thingz. I'm the youngest of them.

Bank statements. The first person corporate and personal. His corporate 54m turnover four months, 9m balance. Mine 36m turnover four months 1.7m bal (I just approved a 4m transaction before I realized I was going to print my statement) the third person 6m bal.

Assets documents. Land docs 4-6-3, truck ownership docs, ministry of agriculture certified statistics of animals in his Pig farm, business LPOs. The two others are house owners, me in progress.

We're all legallegally married and 3-1-1 formation for child(ren) respectively. Marriage and birth certs submitted.

Travel Insurance 2wks each of us

Flight itinerary Ethiopian Air

Direct Hotel Reservation (Paid)

The trip would cost each of us less than #500k each according to our estimation. Hotel Reservation was a 1 room three bed, still lowers budget.

Now that this visa thing has been ignited, just for that justification that they're not certain we'll leave their country at the end of stay, we don enter am together. Now I go dey apply and reapply the same embassy until they finally have a rethink. No be say I need d visa, na jeje I stay my lane before, I had just thought this would be my first travel experience to the advanced countries aside my Ghana trip in 2016. The one and only stamp on my passport.

I read everything on this forum to apply for 3 of us.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Menakay(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2019
koolkamzzy:

Hi, did you get to submit today? I hope they allowed Short/long stay appointment for tourism?
Yes.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tedz69: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2019

I was denied with the same reason too. I guess it’s due to too many applicants.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2019
ifeoluwasegun:

We're all friends. We're all business owners and 2 of us basically same business, the other one is into transport and logistics.

The first person initiated the trip. He loves traveling. He's been to Dubai 5 times, Ireland twice, Egypt and Kenya. He has a big Pig farm and supplies Pig feeds.

The third person is our transport and logistics person, he does the transporting for us with his trucks before I got my own. He's still in charge of transport for the first person and myself should my truck not be available. Trucking is His business and he's responsible to so many corporate organizations.

This is our first time of applying schengen Visa. The first regular traveler told us to go with him to Netherlands, he plans having his vacation there, we no hv the intention of applying anything visa at moment, we cha agreed and arranged for dates that would be convenient for all, just 1 week. In fact, we can't afford to use more than that.

Documents submitted.

Tax Cert: They both have, me no get. I just dey run my thingz. I'm the youngest of them.

Bank statements. The first person corporate and personal. His corporate 54m turnover four months, 9m balance. Mine 36m turnover four months 1.7m bal (I just approved a 4m transaction before I realized I was going to print my statement) the third person 6m bal.

Assets documents. Land docs 4-6-3, truck ownership docs, ministry of agriculture certified statistics of animals in his Pig farm, business LPOs. The two others are house owners, me in progress.

We're all legallegally married and 3-1-1 formation for child(ren) respectively. Marriage and birth certs submitted.

The trip would cost each of us less than #500k each according to our estimation. Hotel Reservation was a 1 room three bed, still lowers budget.

Now that this visa thing has been ignited, just for that justification that they're not certain we'll leave their country at the end of stay, we don enter am together. Now I go dey apply and reapply the same embassy until they finally have a rethink. No be say I need d visa, na jeje I stay my lane before, I had just thought this would be my first travel experience to the advanced countries aside my Ghana trip in 2016. The one and only stamp on my passport.

I will advice that you guys should apply individually.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by koolkamzzy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
ifeoluwasegun:

Documents submitted.

Going by above, there's no justification for them to deny you this visa but las las na we dey rush them and some people have spoilt things for legitimate travellers.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by koolkamzzy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Menakay:

Yes.

Okay kool. Best of luck!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yappie11187: 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hello house, I make an hotel booking and reservations for my wife, daughter and I to an hotel in Amsterdam,Netherlands. I didn't make the payment with My card.... It will be paid on the arrival date. My worries is that will it be recognised and considered at the embassy since I didn't pay but only book online with my Mastercard.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Fekeri: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
I hope your master card is funded and you chose the pay at hotel option. Hotel reservation is a big factor in making visa decisions.

quote author=yappie11187 post=79144344]Hello house, I make an hotel booking and reservations for my wife, daughter and I to an hotel in Amsterdam,Netherlands. I didn't make the payment with My card.... It will be paid on the arrival date. My worries is that will it be recognised and considered at the embassy since I didn't pay but only book online with my Mastercard.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Fekeri:
I hope your master card is funded and you chose the pay at hotel option. Hotel reservation is a big factor in making visa decisions.

quote author=yappie11187 post=79144344]Hello house, I make an hotel booking and reservations for my wife, daughter and I to an hotel in Amsterdam,Netherlands. I didn't make the payment with My card.... It will be paid on the arrival date. My worries is that will it be recognised and considered at the embassy since I didn't pay but only book online with my Mastercard.
Your hotel reservation is good, it is either you pay for the reservation immediately or you pay at hotel during check-in. I always go for
pay at hotel during check-in. It is better to make a reservation with free cancellation.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cetona(f): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2019
Please is it possible to create another account for Visa application without it being an issue? I created one and chose VFS - Lagos to submit my documents but I haven't been able to book an appointment. I am thinking of creating another one to choose Abuja cos I heard it isn't as busy as Lagos'office.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kiki22: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
Cetona:
Please is it possible to create another account for Visa application without it being an issue? I created one and chose VFS - Lagos to submit my documents but I haven't been able to book an appointment. I am thinking of creating another one to choose Abuja cos I heard it isn't as busy as Lagos'office.

I think in abuja, it's walk in and submit, intend traveling too this week as I'm unable to secure an appointment in lagos
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cetona(f): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
Kiki22:

I think in abuja, it's walk in and submit, intend traveling too this week as I'm unable to secure an appointment in lagos
Thank you.
Let me still keep trying till tomorrow and see

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Emperoh(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hi Everyone, can someone confirm if VFS Abuja is a walk in submission?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by canalarge101: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Emperoh:
Hi Everyone, can someone confirm if VFS Abuja is a walk in submission?

Yes it is a walk in submission.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by canalarge101: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
walexy:

Yes. I was given a one month single entry visa. Still works with my plan anyways..

Please what document did you submit and where did you submit your application please. Abuja or Lagos
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chinonye20: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
Submitted on may 21st, since then I have been waiting for vfs msg to come pick up my passport and also my travel date is 17th of this. Pls how do I go about this?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Chinonye20:
Submitted on may 21st, since then I have been waiting for vfs msg to come pick up my passport and also my travel date is 17th of this. Pls how do I go about this?

Madam, it's not upto 15 working days.
You can count the working days from the second day you submitted and don't forget to exclude public holidays when counting.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by canalarge101: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Chinonye20:

where did you submit lagos or abuja, any traveling history, it will come out soon
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chinonye20: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Lagos. I have been to Dubai, I currently have a valid residence permit to expire next yr. I work as a sale's supervisor in Dubai.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bukaldrinio(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2019
i submited on 20 may...still waiting but a giy i meet there and we submit together has got his on 6th and in france though not his first time

Chinonye20:
Lagos. I have been to Dubai, I currently have a valid residence permit to expire next yr. I work as a sale's supervisor in Dubai.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
@bukaldrinio
That is almost a month what is your intend date
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chinonye20: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wrote them yesterday, finally they replied that my processed passport is ready for pick up.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by canalarge101: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chinonye20:
Wrote them yesterday, finally they replied that my processed passport is ready for pick up.

congrats in advance, give us the good news when you pick up.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chinonye20:

Pls, let's know the outcome when you finally get it.

Congrats in advance.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Noblethony(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2019
Chinonye20:
Can I have the email address,I submitted since the 8th of May,got a message from them on the 9th and I am yet to get any other message from them yet
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chinonye20: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2019
consulfrance.lagos@diplomatie.gouv.fr that's the email address.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Calamari: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2019
Good morning guys,

There use to be list of required documents for student visa application with this link:

http://www.ambafrance-ng.org/APPLY-FOR-THE-STUDENT-VISA

But of recent the list is no longer available on france visa website. Can someone help with the list of documents required for student visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cetona(f): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2019
Calamari:
Good morning guys,

There use to be list of required documents for student visa application with this link:

http://www.ambafrance-ng.org/APPLY-FOR-THE-STUDENT-VISA

But of recent the list is no longer available on france visa website. Can someone help with the list of documents required for student visa?
I hope this helps

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Jbaho2090

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.