Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (786092 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kenseT: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2019
Calamari:

Tourist or studies?
Tourist
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2019
Photocopy.... Only your bank statement and employment letter gonna be original
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kenseT: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2019
jj17cv:
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jtjohn(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
jj17cv:

If u summit ur original employment letter u will be asked to photocopy and summit the photocopy one @vsf lekki
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Calamari: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
kenseT:
quick question.. Am i submitting just photocopies or originals and photocopies?

I will advise you go with enough copies of all your docs and all the originals. You can never say because these vfs staff are not predictable. That is exactly what i did when i submitted mine. When i was asked for any docs , at the spot, i handed them out. So far you know and go with all the required docs, you will be fine. But at d end, you might only submit original bank statement (yours or sponsor's), all france visa docs & intl passport. I dont think you will submit originals of your work contract like someone said. Because the idea behind all the documentations is for france embassy to keep all your docs (not your originals) and original intl passport and later return only the intl passport to you. when it is approved or denied.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vinzez: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hello,

I have read this thread a bit, I have also been following study in France education fair since 2013.

I have attended 2 editions of the Fair, unfortunately, I had zero account balance but a determined spirit.

I attended the fair last year in Abuja.

Part of the requirements was: getting a B2 in a certain french exams which has been a hindrance to me, aside the money required.

Last two months or thereabout, I saw a post from campus France on Facebook, I commented, asking if French language proficiency is needed for one who intend to study in English Medium, and the moderator replied that, I'd only be needing an English language proficiency test since I want to study in English medium, he/she also added that since my native language is English (as per Nigerian) and since I completed my high school in English medium, the test won't be required.

I would like to know from those of you who have profound knowledge of the French language proficiency test is a must for one who want to study in English.

Also, what should be my budget?

At the last year fair, we were told to budget 3.5million naira, but then, I want to know if it's possible with a budget of let say, 2.5m?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by omotolanibaby(f): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Calamari:

I will advise you go with enough copies of all your docs and all the originals. You can never say because these vfs staff are not predictable. That is exactly what i did when i submitted mine. When i was asked for any docs , at the spot, i handed them out. So far you know and go with all the required docs, you will be fine. But at d end, you might only submit original bank statement (yours or sponsor's), all france visa docs & intl passport. I dont think you will submit originals of your work contract like someone said. Because the idea behind all the documentations is for france embassy to keep all your docs (not your originals) and original intl passport and later return only the intl passport to you. when it is approved or denied.
i submitted my original employment letter and original marriage certificate both were returned back to me in a sealed enveloped including my e-passport
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by BabaOman(f): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hello gurus,

please I made a mistake submitting the hotel reservation I cancelled instead of the one I filled out in my application.

Should I be worried or is there any solution?

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by abdolleez(m): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please house, how much is France student visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Predstan: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
abdolleez:
Please house, how much is France student visa

44k including vfs fee
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Calamari: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
omotolanibaby:
i submitted my original employment letter and original marriage certificate both were returned back to me in a sealed enveloped including my e-passport

When did you submit your application? If you read my comment, i said the vfs staff are not predictable...that its advisable you go with all your originals and enough copies because u can never tell. Its actually disappointing vfs is not organised in terms of diff. amount of visa fees u have to pay for a particular type of visa and diff. docs pple submit for a particular type of visa.

Did u later get d visa or you are still expectant?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by omotolanibaby(f): 12:57am On Aug 02, 2019
Calamari:
okay.i got 30 stay visa through belguim embassy Abuja.sumbitted on 9 july and got pick up email on 25 july

When did you submit your application? If you read my comment, i said the vfs staff are not predictable...that its advisable you go with all your originals and enough copies because u can never tell. Its actually disappointing vfs is not organised in terms of diff. amount of visa fees u have to pay for a particular type of visa and diff. docs pple submit for a particular type of visa.

Did u later get d visa or you are still expectant?
okay i got 30 stay visa through belguim embassy,submitted on july 9 and got pick up email july 25
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Sbnany: 1:15am On Aug 02, 2019
Please can you share me the link of the website because I try register but I didn’t see any respond from them in fact they ask for my photo and passport page but I don’t see any of there messages for shot test please bro lead me through
abdolleez:

You will just go to their website, just apply and the requirements is only your O level and you will take a short test online... Its just easy you will see everything on the website
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Sbnany: 1:16am On Aug 02, 2019
Sbnany:
Please can you share me the link of the website because I try register but I didn’t see any respond from them in fact they ask for my photo and passport page but I don’t see any of there messages for shot test please bro lead me through

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by abdolleez(m): 5:42am On Aug 02, 2019
Sbnany:

Eeyah sorry.. This is their website http://www.unicaen.fr.. Just follow it well and send them mails if you are not getting things right
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jj17cv(m): 6:28am On Aug 02, 2019
@omotolanibaby
Congrats beguim now fast on application are u going for business trip or just tourist visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by omotolanibaby(f): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2019
jj17cv:
@omotolanibaby
Congrats beguim now fast on application are u going for business trip or just tourist visa
buisness trip.3 weeks training .tnkz

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kenseT: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2019
A quick Help.. Can anyone kindly look through my itinerary if it is good to go?
Based on our research, I have compiled a list of places to visit and things to do during this vacation. They are as follows
Day 1: Taking a rest at the hotel after our flight in and watching movies on the local channel
DAY 2: Go sightseeing at the Île de la Cité Island, take pictures and learn about the founding of the medieval city
DAY 3: We plan to take a tour of Champs-Elysees and also use the opportunity to climb to the top of the Arc de Triomph , visit Grand Palais , the Petit Palais museums and treat our taste buds at Café Lenôtre
DAY 4: Do some shopping at Galerie Vivienne or Forum des Halles
Day 5: Visit Luxembourg Gardens, the Paris Catacombs and Montmartre
Day 6: Eiffel tower,Louvre Museum and Pantheon
Day 7: Take a tour of Le Parc des Princes and stadium of the Paris Saint German football club
Day 8: Resting and relaxing by the pool side of the hotel in preparation for our journey back home

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by vinzez: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2019
vinzez:
Hello,

I have read this thread a bit, I have also been following study in France education fair since 2013.

I have attended 2 editions of the Fair, unfortunately, I had zero account balance but a determined spirit.

I attended the fair last year in Abuja.

Part of the requirements was: getting a B2 in a certain french exams which has been a hindrance to me, aside the money required.

Last two months or thereabout, I saw a post from campus France on Facebook, I commented, asking if French language proficiency is needed for one who intend to study in English Medium, and the moderator replied that, I'd only be needing an English language proficiency test since I want to study in English medium, he/she also added that since my native language is English (as per Nigerian) and since I completed my high school in English medium, the test won't be required.

I would like to know from those of you who have profound knowledge of the French language proficiency test is a must for one who want to study in English.

Also, what should be my budget?

At the last year fair, we were told to budget 3.5million naira, but then, I want to know if it's possible with a budget of let say, 2.5m?

Can someone look into this and answer me, please?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by afelouz(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2019
kenseT:
A quick Help.. Can anyone kindly look through my itinerary if it is good to go?
Based on our research, I have compiled a list of places to visit and things to do during this vacation. They are as follows
Day 1: Taking a rest at the hotel after our flight in and watching movies on the local channel
DAY 2: Go sightseeing at the Île de la Cité Island, take pictures and learn about the founding of the medieval city
DAY 3: We plan to take a tour of Champs-Elysees and also use the opportunity to climb to the top of the Arc de Triomph , visit Grand Palais , the Petit Palais museums and treat our taste buds at Café Lenôtre
DAY 4: Do some shopping at Galerie Vivienne or Forum des Halles
Day 5: Visit Luxembourg Gardens, the Paris Catacombs and Montmartre
Day 6: Eiffel tower,Louvre Museum and Pantheon
Day 7: Take a tour of Le Parc des Princes and stadium of the Paris Saint German football club
Day 8: Resting and relaxing by the pool side of the hotel in preparation for our journey back home

If you are doing a table form, then this is too much. you can just keep it short.
day 1. flight from lagos to paris, arrived at the hotel (hotel name)
day 2. sightseeing at the Île de la Cité Island
day 3. Champs-Elysees tour, visit the Arc de Triomph and Grand Palais.
etc
this is how usually do it.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kenseT: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2019
afelouz:

If you are doing a table form, then this is too much. you can just keep it short.
day 1. flight from lagos to paris, arrived at the hotel (hotel name)
day 2. sightseeing at the Île de la Cité Island
day 3. Champs-Elysees tour, visit the Arc de Triomph and Grand Palais.
etc
this is how usually do it.
Thanks,editing right away
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by BabaOman(f): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2019
BabaOman:
Hello gurus,

please I made a mistake submitting the hotel reservation I cancelled instead of the one I filled out in my application.

Should I be worried or is there any solution?

Thanks

Any opinion here, pls?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jtjohn(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2019
Has anyone received a mail for a pickup @ France embassy, for those that applied in July.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Predstan: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2019
jtjohn:
Has anyone received a mail for a pickup @ France embassy, for those that applied in July.

We are still expecting
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ogodlovely1(f): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Applied since 18th June,still waiting.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jtjohn(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Predstan:

We are still expecting

Why the delay self, there was this particular lady we summited together after a week she got a call for a pickup, and her tourist visa was approved.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ogodlovely1(f): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
When was her expected month of travel?

jtjohn:

Why the delay self, there was this particular lady we summited together after a week she got a call for a pickup, and her tourist visa was approved.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Predstan: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
jtjohn:

They are trying to confirm documents, my guess. I dont know if its possible to call them for a withdrawal because I need my passport next week
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jtjohn(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
Predstan:

They are trying to confirm documents, my guess. I dont know if its possible to call them for a withdrawal because I need my passport next week

just be patient, I strongly believe before end of next week a call or email will be put across for a pickup...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by jtjohn(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ogodlovely1:
When was her expected month of travel?

I don't really know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.