Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) (150895 Views)

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo / VIDEO [DOWNLOAD]: P-square - Alingo / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by ijebabe: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
osinachukwu: Hater fools God punish your ancestors to your generation the more you hate on artist the more you go backward in your life fools,psquare re making serious cash you re here talking rubbish,rickross gave u a messege in onyinye vid-we talking money u talking nonsense"meditate on that fools
Did ur shrink go on vacation? It hasn't come to this na, chill
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
I used to like P-Square, but their videos is getting too westernized for me. embarassed
*Ileke-IdI:

What if we said we watched it? Would you then call us ignorant, dumb or evil?

you too dey complain…why you never go sing your own song , or you think say na beans?…dbanj release oyato, bachelor & go down, but none of these songs sweet like Alingo. For over 3 to 4 years now dbanj never release album. but psquare don release many albums, and those albums sold well..

Do you think its easy? do you know when psquare start to pull crowd for naija ,…na 2day?. from their album last nite to"get squared" to Game over, from game over to Danger, from Danger to Invasion. and now Alingo...…people like dbanj, style plus, kc fresh, edris, rugged man, 2face , Faze , Tony tetulla, lagbaja, black face, Jazzman,wierd mc, olu maintain e.t.c that started with psquare, where are they 2day. Are they still relevant like psquare ?

please replay these songs once more; bizy body, e don happen, get squared , oga police ,Omoge mi,fiesta,say your love, know your name, temptation remix , bizy body remix , story, no one like you , do me , game over, ifunaya, more than a friend, roll it, special man, danger , e no easy , possibility, troway, who dey here, she's on fire, super fans, chop my money, forever, beautiful onyinye , asamkpokto, bulie ya enu e.t.c

Please respect psquare and dance alingo, cos e no easy. if say e dey easy , dbanj for drop album since 2008 wey him release mr.entertainer.…everybody don dey hail wizkid now, but wait till wizkid release like 3 to 4 albums , then we will know if his good.

I respect Psquare and Timaya, cos they have released close to 5 albums , and all of the albums sold well.…Thats why i give them 5star

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
I used to like P-Square, but their videos is getting too westernized for me. embarassed

Abeg go soak your garri……if the video no dey good, na you go start 2yab dem. now wey the video dey good, you don carry grammar come "westernized".

people like you , them no suppose to dey do una well. cos anything wey person do, you go still complain .

keep complaining, Miss complainer.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by airmark(m): 12:14am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

you too dey complain…why you never go sing your own song , or you think say na beans?…dbanj release oyato, bachelor & go down, but none of these songs sweet like Alingo. For over 3 to 4 years now dbanj never release album. but psquare don release many albums, and those albums sold well..

Do you think its easy? do you know when psquare start to pull crowd for naija ,…na 2day?. from their album last nite to"get squared" to Game over, from game over to Danger, from Danger to Invasion. and now Alingo...…people like dbanj, style plus, kc fresh, edris, rugged man, 2face , Faze , Tony tetulla, lagbaja, black face, Jazzman,wierd mc, olu maintain e.t.c that started with psquare, where are they 2day. Are they still relevant like psquare ?

please replay these songs once more; bizy body, e don happen, get squared , oga police ,Omoge mi,fiesta,say your love, know your name, temptation remix , bizy body remix , story, no one like you , do me , game over, ifunaya, more than a friend, roll it, special man, danger , e no easy , possibility, troway, who dey here, she's on fire, super fans, chop my money, forever, beautiful onyinye , asamkpokto, bulie ya enu e.t.c

Please respect psquare and dance alingo, cos e no easy. if say e dey easy , dbanj for drop album since 2008 wey him release mr.entertainer.…everybody don dey hail wizkid now, but wait till wizkid release like 3 to 4 albums , then we will know if his good.

I respect Psquare and Timaya, cos they have released close to 5 albums , and all of the albums sold well.…Thats why i give them 5star

You really tried repping the twins well. But next time don't bring DBanj into your argument. He is the most globally recognised Nigerian artiste this year.Only few days he won two awards at Channel O music video award.So dont ask where he is, right now. However, I like the Alingo video.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

What's releasing albums got to do with me thinking this video is too westernized?
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

Abeg go soak your garri……if the video no dey good, na you go start 2yab dem. now wey the video dey good, you don carry grammar come "westernized".

people like you , them no suppose to dey do una well. cos anything wey person do, you go still complain .

keep complaining, Miss complainer.

You have issues.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by misterhillz(m): 12:37am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

see this guy o.so u open ur mouth dey add 2 BABA join this ur useless list abi..be like say u don forget wen dem 2BABA AND dem tetulia dey run d show.no just call those men for were Psquare dey o..dem no b mate! dbanj never release album..but how many awards he don collect this tear.u think say na by albums?? guy na ur packaging na matter pass and this year Dbanj chop awards pass PSQUARE..
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by misterhillz(m): 12:40am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

this guy, e be like say u dey was dem psquare clothes for Square villa abi..u just come here dey hype dem anyhow. u for give dem 15 star na
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by misterhillz(m): 12:45am On Nov 19, 2012
osinachukwu: Hater fools God punish your ancestors to your generation the more you hate on artist the more you go backward in your life fools,psquare re making serious cash you re here talking rubbish,rickross gave u a messege in onyinye vid-we talking money u talking nonsense"meditate on that fools
E CLEAR SAY SOME PEOPLE DEY WASH PLATE FOR SQUARE VILLA..SMH
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 1:12am On Nov 19, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

What's releasing albums got to do with me thinking this video is too westernized?

so whats wrongs with the video been too westernized ?…most of dbanj videos dey westernized and still you no complain.…abeg go sleep.

Na sleep dey worry you
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 1:17am On Nov 19, 2012
airmark:

You really tried repping the twins well. But next time don't bring DBanj into your argument. He is the most globally recognised Nigerian artiste this year.Only few days he won two awards at Channel O music video award.So dont ask where he is, right now. However, I like the Alingo video.

No be to grab award be the issue, how many album wey dbanj don drop since 2008.

his just living on past glory.…na only oliver twist wey him carry dey boast, while him mate don make excess money from their albums

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 1:20am On Nov 19, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

You have issues.

And you too
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 1:35am On Nov 19, 2012
mister.hillz:
see this guy o.so u open ur mouth dey add 2 BABA join this ur useless list abi..be like say u don forget wen dem 2BABA AND dem tetulia dey run d show.no just call those men for were Psquare dey o..dem no b mate! dbanj never release album..but how many awards he don collect this tear.u think say na by albums?? guy na ur packaging na matter pass and this year Dbanj chop awards pass PSQUARE..

Na wetin be the title of 2face and tony tetulla latest album.…since you claim say dem still dey relevant.But you know all the names of psquare's album ,from Get squared to invasion.

so now tell me, who is the most relevant among them?

Dbanj is still living on past glory, weda him carry award pass psquare this year no mean anything(bribery is everywhere). Bros you and i know say dbanj no reach psquare....you cant even compare dbanj to 2face, not to talk of psquare...by the time oliver twist wash away, na dat time wey dbanj go hear am

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

so whats wrongs with the video been too westernized ?…most of dbanj videos dey westernized and still you no complain.…abeg go sleep.

Na sleep dey worry you
What's Dbanj's videos got to do with my opinion of this video?
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Sike(m): 1:52am On Nov 19, 2012
9ice 1 btw
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 1:58am On Nov 19, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

What's Dbanj's videos got to do with my opinion of this video?

Whats wrong with the video been too westernized?

Why is your opinion always negative?

Why are you a hater and always looking for fault?

Why cant you appreciate this video, knowing fully well that you can never make a good video as this(even if you were given the chance to direct)…why?
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by misterhillz(m): 2:07am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

Na wetin be the title of 2face and tony tetulla latest album.…since you claim say dem still dey relevant.But you know all the names of psquare's album ,from Get squared to invasion.

so now tell me, who is the most relevant among them?

Dbanj is still living on past glory, weda him carry award pass psquare this year no mean anything(bribery is everywhere). Bros you and i know say dbanj no reach psquare....you cant even compare dbanj to 2face, not to talk of psquare...by the time oliver twist wash away, na dat time wey dbanj go hear am
broda dem tetulia,idris and those people wey u mention don play their part..they are LEGENDS in the industry..but for 2BABA,no go there abeg. his latest album is AWAY AND BEYOND and some kind correct tracks dey inside.i mean #conscious music.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 2:12am On Nov 19, 2012
mister.hillz:
this guy, e be like say u dey was dem psquare clothes for Square villa abi..u just come here dey hype dem anyhow. u for give dem 15 star na

one thing wey ,i like for dis world be say; the more you keep hating someone that God has blessed , the more his/her blessings keeps increasing.

The more you hate psquare , the more their album keep selling.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 2:20am On Nov 19, 2012
mister.hillz:
broda dem tetulia,idris and those people wey u mention don play their part..they are LEGENDS in the industry..but for 2BABA,no go there abeg. his latest album is AWAY AND BEYOND and some kind correct tracks dey inside.i mean #conscious music.

hahahahahaha, your a complete joker. so you just rush go browse him album for google, hahahahahaha.

No be only conscious music, na unconscious music. hahahahahahaha.

Bros you no go kill me, hahahahahahahahaha.

Abeg tell me some of the unconscious music wey dey the album.hahahahahahaha

guy you fit comedy well well. hahahahaha

Go become comedian , the thing go fit. hahahahaha
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by misterhillz(m): 2:29am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

hahahahahaha, your a complete joker. so you just rush go browse him album for google, hahahahahaha.

No be only conscious music, na unconscious music. hahahahahahaha.

Bros you no go kill me, hahahahahahahahaha.

Abeg tell me some of the unconscious music wey dey the album.hahahahahahaha

guy you fit comedy well well. hahahahaha

Go become comedian , the thing go fit. hahahahaha
SMH..i sorry for u.u look me come dey tell me say i go browse him album.now i know say u no know music at all.u don listen to tracks like Omo tosan,my rainbow, ihe neme, spiritual healing..etc the album full remain bros and no b today e come out u here.u just dey laf like who drink piss sad
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by misterhillz(m): 2:32am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

one thing wey ,i like for dis world be say; the more you keep hating someone that God has blessed , the more his/her blessings keeps increasing.

The more you hate psquare , the more their album keep selling.
and the more their album dey sell,the more u go dey wash their clothes for Square villa. smiley
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Werehkpe: 3:40am On Nov 19, 2012
Nice video. BUT like almost all their songs words used without sending a message. Flow of words is poor and fragmented. Nice beats though and ofcourse nice dance steps. ARINGO!
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

Whats wrong with the video been too westernized?

Why is your opinion always negative?

Why are you a hater and always looking for fault?

Why cant you appreciate this video, knowing fully well that you can never make a good video as this(even if you were given the chance to direct)…why?

I'm hating because I said the video was too westernized?
undecided

Must everybody share your opinion?
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 19, 2012
Wereh kpe: Nice video. BUT like almost all their songs words used without sending a message. Flow of words is poor and fragmented. Nice beats though and ofcourse nice dance steps. ARINGO!

Alingo! angry angry angry
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 19, 2012
Wereh kpe: Nice video. BUT like almost all their songs words used without sending a message. Flow of words is poor and fragmented. Nice beats though and ofcourse nice dance steps. ARINGO!

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

Na Abingo!
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by suremic(m): 5:11am On Nov 19, 2012
DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE: http:///ht9A
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by CyberG: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2012
I like P-Square and have listened to perhaps all (or most) of their songs but this one is REALLY STUPI.D! What happened to lacing the song with some content other than "dancing alingo"..."dancing alingo"..."dancing alingo"..."dancing alingo"..."dancing alingo"? I know they are CREATIVE enough to put some real content or background or something not to make it like one of those other silly 1 phrase song! Back in the days, Nigeria's best musicians would sing all over the world, several concerts, dancing, weaving stories into fantastic tunes entertaining everyone but now, jumping around and shouting only 2 words for several minutes is a song??
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2012
Nice video but the lyrics is bad
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

I'm hating because I said the video was too westernized?
undecided

Must everybody share your opinion?

Every music lover that watch this video, said the video is good , except for haters like you .

On every topic in NL ,your always on the hating side. why?

Is hating in your blood ?
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

Na Abingo!

Go sing your own song or abi you no get the brain to write song. i fit dash you some of my songs sha

Dudes on NL , please watch out for; Ileke idi featuring Tonto dike on her new single "haters club"
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

Every music lover that watch this video, said the video is good , except for haters like you .

On every topic in NL ,your always on the hating side. why?

Is hating in your blood ?
"It haff do" Wetin?!! Her opinion is that, it's too westernized, and u wan sh1t for body!

PSquare dey pay you??
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2012
Adetayo100: Nice video but the lyrics is bad

yeah, same as oliver twist . but you dance am well well for club.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lil Wayne & Birdman / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? / King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.