Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:55 AM

Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? (16661 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? / 100 Days Fasting: Can Married Couples Be Intimate After Breaking The Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by ipromise: 6:33am On Nov 18, 2012
The Bible said "remember the sabbath and to keep ïŧ holy.", but my stand on it is different as long as you took your bath. However, my friend's opinion differs from mine. So house, I would like some enlightenment on this. Your opinions?
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by ipromise: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2012
Urgent response would be appreciated from our pastors I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ house..
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Goshen360(m): 6:56am On Nov 18, 2012
Sabbath is a type and shadow of the eternal rest. If the person is your spouse, you can go as many rounds as you want even if you are a pastor and you are about to preach the word of God in the pulpit, it doesn't matter. Or better still, may be you are about to do some action as you portray urgency for answers, if such is your spouse, abeg carry go my brother, but if na your wife ooo...... cool

3 Likes

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by ipromise: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2012
Tanx joor but ŵƕăŧ about α̲̅ wife to be?
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by ipromise: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2012
Bcuz ℓ̊ believed there should be grace ƒσя ŵȇ †ђξ bachelor?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Goshen360(m): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2012
ipromise: Tanx joor but ŵƕăŧ about α̲̅ wife to be?

If you haven't paid her dowry and her parent handed her to you in their consent....such act is a sin, fornication in the eyes of God. Grace is not a license to sin. Okay.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by ipromise: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2012
Goshen360:

If you haven't paid her dowry and her parent handed her to you in their consent....such act is a sin, fornication in the eyes of God. Grace is not a license to sin. Okay.
ª̳͡rε̲̣̣̣ U̶̲̥̅̊ saying đõĭŋƍ that without been married ȋ̝̊̅̄
Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋
tantamount to SIN?
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Goshen360(m): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2012
^^^
Yes sir, if you are NOT yet married. That's fornication in the eyes of God sir.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by ipromise: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2012
Thanks
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by k2039: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2012
As long as your married(your spouse) their is absolutely nothing wrong in it

If you are not married it is not any different from the fornication you commit on monday or any day of the week

7 Likes

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Beync(f): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2012
peeps can no longer type with normal font becos BB has come to stay

12 Likes

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2012
Its like this is ur first time of buying BB, what u re typing even though u can't read it na by forceeeee
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2012
Sex is not unholy. So this question does not exist.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2012
U can do anything on sunday morning but just DONT post on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by alexsamjnr(m): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2012
VERY UNHOLY
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by newmaonza: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2012
BLA BLA BLA grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Leadn(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2012
Beync: peeps can no longer type with normal font becos BB has come to stay

it pains me alot seeing what the i.diots at RIM is making Nigerian youths into, I can't read most of the replies and posts by these BB freaks, God have mercy!
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Chiemekaorizu(m): 10:54am On Nov 18, 2012
What has bb got to do with this topic hello you people are digressing oh.@op I don't really have answer to your question because I haven't had sex all my life talk less of doing it on a sabbath day
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Esthertope(f): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2012
As long d person is ur spouse,it does nt matter when u do it,what matter is afta doing it,it is a common sense dt u take ur bath b4 going out nt 2 talk of going 2 house of God.if u didnt bath,u wil feel dirty.tanx
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Afam4eva(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2012
Now the question is:

Is Sunday the sabbath day?

Is Sexx unholy?

Do you also abstain from sexx when going to church during the week or does it only apply to sundays only?

1 Like

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2012
Beync: peeps can no longer type with normal font becos BB has come to stay
How sure are you that all those using other fonts n styles are using bb??
Its a forum without rules governing font n color usage so take d chill pill.
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Esthertope(f): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2012
@ bill,sex is nt unholy because is 4rm God,bt sex outside marriage is unholy no matter who is involve.tanx

3 Likes

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by exbash: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2012
ipromise: Urgent response would be appreciated from our pastors I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ house..

Oh U needed urgent response to go couple of rounds b4 church tongue...unfortunately my fellow nairalanders disappointed undecided ....sorry for the disappointed.. B4 marriage is a sin, after marriage fire !!

1 Like

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2012
Leadn:

it pains me alot seeing what the i.diots at RIM is making Nigerian youths into, I can't read most of the replies and posts by these BB freaks, God have mercy!
Smh.
Its funny how others are ever willing to dish insults over nothing.
No insults! But calling someone an idiat awww
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2012
@op, sex is unholy outside marriage.

Nothing wrong with two married people being intimate before goin to church.
Body no be wood
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Caseless: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2012
How i wan take nack chick b4 i go stand in front God to worship him? It is dirty to do that and u have to see GOD with some degree of purity, both in mind and body u knw.....

3 Likes

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2012
Esthertope: @ bill,sex is nt unholy because is 4rm God,bt sex outside marriage is unholy no matter who is involve.tanx
Sex is older than any known marriage, religion and holy book. Sex isnt unholy.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Caseless: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2012
candygosh: sex is holy

Body no be wood
na here my mind dey....*winks*
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by dilbert100: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2012
Billyonaire: Sex is older than any known marriage, religion and holy book. Sex isnt unholy.

exactly.
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2012
caseless: na here my mind dey....*winks*

So u had to re-edit my post.
Betta go church n stop thinkn sex ds early morning.
Why u no dey church sef?
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by Beync(f): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2012
candygosh:
How sure are you that all those using other fonts n styles are using bb??
Its a forum without rules governing font n color usage so take d chill pill.
this is rubbish my dear and it's getting crazier.
must every rule be spell out for you before you can type legibly?
Re: Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by CrazyMan(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2012
If they're married, I see nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Jesus Dance And Sing? / Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains / Bankole Solomon Criticizes Pastor Adeboye Over Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.