Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead (2804 Views)

400 Level LAUTECH Student Arrested For Stealing & Raping Female Students / ‘the Police Arrested Me, Tied Me To Their Van And Shot Me Over N40' / Female Student Raped By Boys After Touching Her With Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by giditrend: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2012
On Friday August 31st , Chioma Obikel Nwosu a 400 level Medical Student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University who was shot dead armed robbers after she resisted rape

click here to read more and see more pics - http:///2012/11/18/400-level-medical-student-of-nnamdi-azikiwe-university-who-was-shot-dead-armed-robbers/

source - http://

Re: Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by Callotti: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
Evil is alive and well in this world.
Hmmmm!
R.I.P.
Re: Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by Johndoe100(m): 5:25am On Nov 19, 2012
She chose her puzzy over her life. Was that wise?

1 Like

Re: Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by debetmx(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2012
Johndoe100: She chose her puzzy over her life. Was that wise?
Why are people so insensitive?
So unfair
Re: Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by fluffybaby(f): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2012

Hope you will be raped by gay robbers and shot afterwards but you will survive for a worse fate to end your life. Your life is worthless and I know you are an armed robber for sure cos only an armed robber and a rapist will support rape and punish a woman that resists rape. Armed robber johndoe one day you will be burnt but I hope you get raped and then the next week get caught by a mob and burnt.AMEN. I said that prayer loud for you

3 Likes

Re: Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by pitipom: 12:40am On Dec 01, 2012
Idiot!I'm sure you are an armed robber and a rapist. insensitive brute.
Re: Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by papas: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2012

How do reprobates like Johndoe100 find their way to social sites like this!!!
Re: Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
very sick and perverted human being,and to think this one stayed in a womans womb,tufiaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Pics - 400 Level Medical Female Student Raped And Shot Dead by dominique(f): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
^^^ don't be surprised by his insensitive rants. This is a person that justified the Aluu4 killings. He's nothing but a deranged psychopath that will smell his own blood and taste his tears one day.
@johndie
Just because you're protected by the anonymity of this forum doesn't mean you can escape the wrath of justice. Bloody hegoat.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Ortom’s Aide, Christopher Dega In Jos / See How A Nigerian Man Is Embarrassing Nigeria In Dubai [video /photos] / I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.