Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage (27626 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by ijebabe: 5:33am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Una no dey tire?
tongue
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 21, 2012
I love this babe die! I'd marry her if I was a dude kiss kiss kiss kiss

The husband is not fine anywaz tongue
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Mynd44: 5:38am On Nov 21, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Attraction can be linked but should not be limited to beauty. She might have been attracted to certain qualities he possess and over the line, such qualities were not enough to see them through
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Attraction can be linked but should not be limited to beauty. She might have been attracted to certain qualities he possess and over the line, such qualities were not enough to see them through

You're correct, professor lol
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Mynd44: 5:41am On Nov 21, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

You're correct, professor lol
No dey pull my leg jorh
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
No dey pull my leg jorh

Thank God you know sey na wash!!!! grin grin tongue
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Mynd44: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2012
speedyboi:

Thank God you know sey na wash!!!! grin grin tongue
How I no go know?
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
SlyIg: This is unbelievable... I rated her as one of the most responsible, i was wrong then.
So a failed marriage automatically translates to irresponsibility on the part of the woman? Are you serious?
You've been so battered by that chauvinistic society you live in that you can't even think straight. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
Kolade9: this his a bad news to here. she only marrys for 3year
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by zaza1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2012
Kolade9: this his a bad news to here. she only marrys for 3year
Oh dear!!!
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by JikoSnazzy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
joeydozzy: 3years, wow, she triedundecided
nawaa 4 you o....lik say cellebs marrage is a must collaps grin
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by JikoSnazzy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Are you a lezz grin shocked
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by gbrookes02: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
Divorce is a very serious and very, very sad thing. Its not a time to celebrate but a time to mourn and weep very bitterly. I must say Jackie's husband should not of allowed her to do those sex and romantic (kissing, caressing, etc.) scenes in the movies no matter how fake they are (the Death After Birth movie sex scene even caused unwanted scandals between Jackie and the male actor), shame on him as a husband for letting her do those scenes, and shame on Jackie Appiah for doing sex and romantic scenes in movies and its even worst as a married woman. Marriage should come before work (including the making of movies), money, friends, family, etc., and they all should even be sacrificed for your marriage if needs be. Remember your vows before God and man. Sex and deep romantic scenes are not needed in movies and shame on all those who take part in them and put them in their movies, which only help to degenerate, and destroy society even more.

These and other reasons (such as the many sex scandals, actors and actresses not taking their marriages seriously enough by putting their celebrity status, and the making of movies (which include doing sex and romantic scenes) before their marriages) is why I am at the point of almost stopping to watch Nollywood movies, this can't be good for society and I don't want to help to contribute to the destruction of society. I have stopped looking at Jackie Appiah's movies because of the above reasons and others as well such as some of her tweets on twitter, I have come to realize that she is a very materialistic and worldly person who is not a role model at all. I use to love her movies but I don't any longer, and I think that she can act, she do have talent, but they are misdirected, they are leading her down the wrong path to destruction in Hell, and I think her celebrity status has gotten to her head like many of her acting colleagues. Yes the actors and actresses (including Jackie) do some "good" in society such as giving to children, and so on. But whatever good they do is completely undone by their movies and scandals corrupting the minds of the same children and destroying society. And a married person is suppose to go the extra mile to avoid scandals but for these married actors and actresses its nothing to them, its a joke to them, their celebrity status, (immoral) fun, the making of movies, and so on come before their marriages. Instead of they being role models they are the Devil's model. Very few are (humanly speaking) the exception to this in Nollywood and Ghallywood and they seem to be some of the older actors and actresses.

Humanly speaking there are very good and decent African movies with decent actors and actresses who are (humanly speaking) role models for society and it is at these links where I almost get all of my African movies, and (humanly speaking) they are very good and excellent movies, the links are:

http://www.youtube.com/user/9jagospelmovies?feature=g-user-u

http://www.youtube.com/user/seunjonathan?feature=g-user-u

http://www.youtube.com/user/PrepHeavens?feature=g-user-c
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by phalbat55: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2013
So whose 4th?
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by gbrookes02: 1:04am On Jan 23, 2013
slimyem: Celebrity marraiges...
Only few of those survive..
Sad hers is not one though...
...another crashed celebrity marriage is just arond the corner...

I fully agree with you.
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Joliecoco: 2:01am On Jan 23, 2013
WOW, Divorce in Africa after 3 years? Ghanian actresses are really trying to be like these hollywood people who get marry for few days.
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Ndipe(m): 4:16am On Jan 23, 2013
Ghollywood?

Funny!
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by octus2008(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
The guy is a Drug Kingpin in Canada,she found out and i guess you know the rest....... sad sad sad
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by stepheny2k: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
Eh
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by whiteeyes: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
...Not every married couple u see smiling, are really perfect. Every marriage has its attendant problem. There's no problem that can't be solved amicably. Divorce may be the best at the moment, but isn't on the long run.[/quote]
I totally agree with you, every married couple out there wears one sort of mask or another!
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by kamkechi(f): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2015
Omotola ekehinde is a role model for them to behold! Omosexy keep the flag flying Jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Yusufmanusman(m): 7:00pm On May 18, 2017
I love OMOTOLA AND MERCY FOR MAINTAINANCE. Go around now for huge libido useless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zlatan And Ex-bbnaija Housemates At Kimoprah 25th Birthday Party(video) / PHOTOS: Dolapo Oni In Her Wedding Dress / Designer Calls Out Mercy Aigbe For Not Giving Her Credit For Wearing Her Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.