Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Have You Prepared Pap With Wheat Flour Before? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Prepared Pap With Wheat Flour Before? (7812 Views)

Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo) / Delicious Or Detestable? See How Frogs Are Prepared In Benue (PHOTOS) / People's Attitude Towards 'Pap' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Prepared Pap With Wheat Flour Before? by Emmyk(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
My mum started preparing it some while ago and I really love and prefer it to other types of Pap. But my friends in school are flabbergasted when they see me preparing Pap with wheat flour...
Re: Have You Prepared Pap With Wheat Flour Before? by Keemie(f): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
I prefer it to maize pap
Re: Have You Prepared Pap With Wheat Flour Before? by Hollyb(f): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
Yes
Re: Have You Prepared Pap With Wheat Flour Before? by hituneu: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
its highly nutritious
Re: Have You Prepared Pap With Wheat Flour Before? by akinbolo: 7:02pm On May 10, 2013
how is it prepared?
Re: Have You Prepared Pap With Wheat Flour Before? by degurl(f): 5:36pm On May 12, 2013
Please share your recipe. I am really wondering how it will turn out.
Re: Have You Prepared Pap With Wheat Flour Before? by hazureal(f): 4:44pm On May 13, 2013
I prepare pap with wheat flour. I also do same with semolina. My kids love it, especially when I add soya beans powder to it. It turns out really nice.
Try with a small quantity first till you get used to it.

Wheat flour(or semolina powder) - 2 tablespoonful
Soya beans powder - 1 tablespoonful
Sugar - to taste
Salt- a very tiny pinch
Flavour(optional) - 4 drops ( I usually use banana flavour)

Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add some water (just like when you want to mix custard) and mix well till it's smooth.
Bring 25cl water to boil (you can simply fill a clean 50cl bottle with water and pour half the content into the pot).
Stir in the mixture, lower heat and continue stirring till you it thickens and changes colour (stirring will prevent lumps from forming). This shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. You can add more water if you like, but don't make it watery.
Serve with milk and enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Your Last Food For 2013, And Your First For 2014 / 5 Costly Mistakes You Make While Making PUFF PUFF (no 3 Is The Deadliest) / How Do I Kill A Catfish? - Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.