Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Great investment opportunity - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Great investment opportunity (6560 Views)

Great Investment opportunity!!! / Great Investment opportunity!!! / The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
I am the manager of Holy Steward services Ltd. (A service delivery company, part of which is Quarry product and Haulage services) i have been in the business of sales, marketing, supply and haulage of granite materials, asphalt, sands, laterite for over a decade, it is simply combining multiple similar kind of business which are very interrelated and interdependent, and as a result of this i am able to manage them successfully. Now how about investing 6 to 7 million naira into a truck and making steady 400k monthly? Yes 400k! For more enquiries call 08020621510, 08071155335
Re: Great investment opportunity by vanbonattel: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
The right business to make fat roi is to play baba ijebu.
It never fails.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
When it comes to getting to the destination you visualize during dreams and vision birthing, perception matters. How do you see yourself? A success or a failure?
Do you think you can achieve your aim or you can't. If you think you can, you're right. If you think you can't, you're right.

1 Like

Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
For more details, how it works, questions and enquiries, please feel free to call 08020621510

1 Like

Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 9:07am On Mar 16, 2013
Every success come through risk, the greater the risk the greater the gain, you don't invest 5000naira and expect to gain in the same proportion with who invest 50000naira. your company is welcome...
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
spiceybrain: So like how much capital are we talking about here?/quote]

it depends, like if you are bringing it from abroad it would be arpound 3m to 3.5m and if here in Nigeria 4m to 4.5m for ten tires and approximately double for full trailer

1 Like

Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2013
Invest and be happy
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
Thank you Engineer...

1 Like

Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 6:58pm On May 01, 2013
alright, you will want to wonder the response of people on this forum concerning this post; but of-course you must know it's a capital intensive project which need a lot of money so it also need time. i appreciate all of you people that have called, showed interest and trying to work things out. just in case you may know, you do not know the taste of a soup from the aroma, you do not expect to reap when you have not sown. Risk is what you MUST take if you must grow, the higher the risk, the higher the gain. But here, you have noting to fear for this is a calculated risk, an adventure of a high return, a sure asset that will give you a rest of mind. Should you want to get the clear picture, kindly give me a call... 08020621510, 08071155335.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 10:25pm On May 03, 2013
We are still in business
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 10:07pm On May 06, 2013
This is an example:
1985 R688 Mack Dump -
300 engine, 9 speed transmission,
44,000Lb. rears, hendrickson heavy spring suspension,
16' steel bed, runs good.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 9:53pm On May 08, 2013
Honestly i am giving you a sincere and the best offer, i will expect to hear from you all, Thank you.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 10:47pm On May 10, 2013
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that would unlock the door to personal excellence. cheers.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 3:24pm On May 12, 2013
The next step to becoming a millionaire is for you to have a plan. Money is like a toddler; it is incapable of growing/ managing itself. Since you cannot expect a toddler to grow and mature properly on it's own, then money can not grow or mature without proper investment and management, It is almost impossible to accomplish anything in life without planning, and becoming a millionaire is not an exception. Now, here is a plan on a platter of gold.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 7:38am On May 15, 2013
Success often come to those who dare to act. It seldom goes to the timid who are ever afraid of the consequences...
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 10:05pm On May 15, 2013
Money can be a very terrible Master if you allow it to boss and control you, but a wonderful servant if you control and allow it to work for you... Note: i have yahoo ID, and skype ID.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 8:39pm On May 16, 2013
I've been wondering why it took this long, yet no critics materialize here, well all critics and better thinkers are welcome with their opinion. i will only advice that if you can't build don't try to pull down, if you have nothing to offer don't try to create confusion, let every of your points be factual, and ideas be realistic for this is business and of-course on a serious platform. Please make your point, ask your questions and i will be willing to attend to you. thank you.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 11:12pm On May 18, 2013
Dare to be rich, it is not impossible, for wealth has no particular historical linage or relation; it abide with whoever understand it's philosophy and apply it. (C) ODEWALE G.O.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 10:11pm On May 27, 2013
Success often come to those who dare to act. It seldom goes to the timid who are ever afraid of the consequences...
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 11:05pm On May 29, 2013
Honestly, you must know this, it is cheaper, better, and economical to buy the old R model mark for this remarkable business... well, You could simply ask me how 08020621510, 08071155334.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
A silence customer is a dangerous customer. You don't know what they are thinking. Be proactive & ask. Shep Hyken. Be interactive, pristine, and responsive
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
Just because no one has made this race worthwhile, doesn't give you permission to stop running.
Keep faith and be diligent for your breakthrough Certain.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
Accept compliments with a smile! Don't forget to thank people for them and return a compliment. Be kind to yourself and to others. Cheers.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
One of the biggest steps towards personal development is a change of mind set. If you think that you can do better, you will.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
Smile represents your friendly way and the message that one can approach you. This is the start of every new relationship.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
Take up a new hobby, or a new dance class or open an unfamiliar book. Expand yourself by trying something new and be amazed by your potential.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
Character is like a tree and is reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it, the tree is the real thing.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
you just try and read to understand, you never can tell, it might be the chance you are hoping for.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2013
Socialize, but do not associate with people for the sake of being trendy but for the appreciation of genuine merits.
Re: Great investment opportunity by 9jagobetta: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
Reputation travels faster than the man himself. With good behavioral and mental skills set your reputation right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

For Procurement Of Chemicals, Logistics And Import Documentation Of Chemicals / Available For Sale,Lpg Tanks,we also Build/install Skids & Gas Plants / Concrete Block Making Machines For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.