Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) (19636 Views)

Photos From The Premiere Of "Wives On Strike" / Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics) / 'okon Goes To School' On Dvd Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by dartsidius7(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2012
moyagbeti part 1 & 2.. starring baba suwe..
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by 9jafreak: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
Abeg which one be Royal Arts Academy?

Colo-Mentality?
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by bridgebaby: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
well, after all read and seen, 'Bridge goes back to the streets' to continue husstling! undecided undecided
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Cultured(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
Never-do-wells are always known for their critics .

1 Like

Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by nex(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
I was at the premiere of Okon Goes To School. In fact, I've not been able to finish writing my review of the movie cos I keep cracking up whenever I remember scenes from the Movie. My conclusion is that Imeh Bishop Umoh be cast into a mental institution and they should give Frodo the key to throw it where he threw the ring. That man is totally ridiculous. Belinda Effah did great too in the few minutes she acted. She sure is the next Nollywood sex symbol.

By the way, I was sitting right next to Desmond Elliot, throughout the screening WHY YOU NO POST MY PICTURES?!

1 Like

Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by megxo(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
ijebabe:
That's Moyo Lawal. She is a good actress. She won Revelation of the Year at the Best of Nollywood Awards last week.
First time seeing her in red hair, lol.
has she straightened em "bowed legs"?...........
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by ijebabe: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
nex: I was at the premiere of Okon Goes To School. In fact, I've not been able to finish writing my review of the movie cos I keep cracking up whenever I remember scenes from the Movie. My conclusion is that Imeh Bishop Umoh be cast into a mental institution and they should give Frodo the key to throw it where he threw the ring. That man is totally ridiculous. Belinda Effah did great too in the few minutes she acted. She sure is the next Nollywood sex symbol.

By the way, I was sitting right next to Desmond Elliot, throughout the screening WHY YOU NO POST MY PICTURES?!
Hahaha, give the others time to catch up they will soon notice you grin

Do share the review when ur done with it smiley
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by ijebabe: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
megxo: has she straightened em "bowed legs"?...........
Dem bow legs are hot tongue
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
ije! dat gal with d red hair resemble penguin o! hahahhahahaha!!!
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: ije! dat gal with d red hair resemble penguin o! hahahhahahaha!!!
Penguin is fine na. Don't you remember Joker from Batman? He sent his sister to Nigeria.
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2012
ItsModella:
Penguin is fine na. Don't you remember Joker from Batman? He sent his sister to Nigeria.
nah dont compared that, she looks like a masquerade about to perform a ritual dance
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
~vicky~:

nah dont compared that, she looks like a masquerade about to perform a ritual dance
which masquerade? cos the masquerades I know have more appeal.
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
~vicky~:

ItsModella:
which masquerade? cos the masquerades I know have more appeal.
OMG!!! my tummy o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by ijebabe: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: ije! dat gal with d red hair resemble penguin o! hahahhahahaha!!!
These days I just look at pics, shake my head and move on. Words fail me sadgrin
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by lepasharon(f): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
i remember that moyo girl from an old soap opera.those legs of hers....they were kinda sexy tho...
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
ijebabe:
These days I just look at pics, shake my head and move on. Words fail me sadgrin
and dat green dress, wtf? UGLY!!!! is dat village couture? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ruky Sanda's dress is nice but her smile is crooked...a fail at pouting.
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
and dat green dress, wtf? UGLY!!!! is dat village couture? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yep, I think it's called Ijebu couture.
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by SlyIg(f): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
nex: I was at the premiere of Okon Goes To School. In fact, I've not been able to finish writing my review of the movie cos I keep cracking up whenever I remember scenes from the Movie. My conclusion is that Imeh Bishop Umoh be cast into a mental institution and they should give Frodo the key to throw it where he threw the ring. That man is totally ridiculous. Belinda Effah did great too in the few minutes she acted. She sure is the next Nollywood sex symbol.

You should have taken your picture so that you post here. Wise up next time dear.
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
LMAO!! "I no tire! I no tire! Even if Fashola wan pursue me".....#DEAD!
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
ItsModella: Ruky Sanda's dress is nice but her smile is crooked...a fail at pouting.
Are u on thanksgiving break??
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Are u on thanksgiving break??
Not yet, my break starts tomorrow. Are you?
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
ItsModella:
Not yet, my break starts tomorrow. Are you?
Yep! cool Imma sleep till I fall sick from sleeping
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Yep! cool Imma sleep till I fall sick from sleeping

loool!! I got two exams tho; one today and the other tomorrow. As soon as I get done, I'm taking a flight outta town. I need this break more than anything. Any plans for some black friday shopping?
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
ItsModella:
loool!! I got two exams tho; one today and the other tomorrow. As soon as I get done, I'm taking a flight outta town. I need this break more than anything. Any plans for some black friday shopping?
I have some bookmarked links that I'm hoping is going to be on sale this Friday. If not, more sleeping and no mall trips for me anyway. #Broke life.
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
I have some bookmarked links that I'm hoping is going to be on sale this Friday. If not, more sleeping and no mall trips for me anyway. #Broke life.
You can go to the mall and do some window shopping, it sounds better than sleeping.
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
ItsModella:
You can go to the mall and do some window shopping, it sounds better than sleeping.
Window shopping is like torture. I always end up buying something, it doesn't just work for me. Btw, sleeping is the ish.
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Window shopping is like torture. I always end up buying something, it doesn't just work for me. Btw, sleeping is the ish.
hahahahahaha!! ok then, have fun with sleeping grin grin
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by dljbd1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by ijebabe: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
SlyIg:
You should have taken your picture so that you post here. Wise up next time dear.
grin grin grin
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by opeoluwa2(f): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
Peeps don't doubt the credibility of this movie,I haven't seen a clips of it ooh,but I know its going to bi hillarious.
Bishop ime is a complete clown.I ve seen some of his movie,I culdnt help but laff myself out.the mere thought of him is making me laff already the guy is worst than mr ibru
Re: Premiere Of “Okon Goes To School” (Pics & Video) by jpphilips(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
And chukwurah or chukwuka whatever that lady is called should vomit a crocodile before taking snap shots, damn!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Anto Reveals Why She Must Win The N45m Prize / Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge / Healer - Korean Drama Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.