Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! (2770 Views)

Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign / Fayose Behaving Like A Tout:insults Buhari, Wants State Of Health Declared / Buhari Wants Decisive Action Against Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by DaLover(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2012
Reptyle:

68 corpses brother!!! Killed and buried fulanis!!! How much harder could the evidence be

I do not see what he did wrong by leading a delegation of his people to lay a complaint to the governor of a state about what they perceived to be an unjust massacre. I really do npt see how that proves he is a tribalist.

And more would have died, if not for the calmness of the Governor....did you read the article at all?
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by DaLover(m): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2012
GenBuhari: @OP Buhari has been a head of state before and was a very sucessful one at that.

OP, did you know that Buhari's cook and driver are christians?

Have you forgotten that his vice presidential candidate in last year elections is a christian pastor?

When he was in power he main focus was rescuing the ecomomy and he was very intolerant of muslim etremist and even halted religious prigmages to save money.

If you want to discredit Buhari, you have a hard task because he has track record which speaks for him.

I am sure your mentor has many good sides about him...many bigoted maximum dictators have done good things also, Sadam, Hitler, Abacha, Gadaffi etc....

Buhari like all this other guys has one major flaw...heavy racial and ethnic bias...that is why such people should never be allowed to taste power.
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
DaLover:

Sorry, I didnt mean to offend your americaness....

Buit by the way what are you doing on a site meant for bush/beastly people? hope it not a natural attraction?
I didn't say this was a site meant for beasts you bloody, illiterate confusionist. I said YOU are the beast. Animal!
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by DaLover(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
kingoflag: I didn't say this was a site meant for beasts you bloody, illiterate confusionist. I said YOU are the beast. Animal!

Thankyou most advanced gentelemen
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
Despite quoting my you did not appear to have read and comprehended its content.

did you know that Buhari's cook and driver are christians?

Have you forgotten that Buhari's vice presidential candidate in last year elections is a christian pastor?

When Buhari was in power his main focus was rescuing the ecomomy and he was very intolerant of muslim etremist and even halted religious prigmages to save money

DaLover:

I am sure your mentor has many good sides about him...many bigoted maximum dictators have done good things also, Sadam, Hitler, Abacha, Gadaffi etc....

Buhari like all this other guys has one major flaw...heavy racial and ethnic bias...that is why such people should never be allowed to taste power.
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by mikolo80: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
SO? BIG MAN FOLLOWING UP LITTLE MANS PETITION.ME LIKEY
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by T9ksy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
DaLover:

@ bolded,

That's why it's comforting to note that Buhari will never taste power in nigeria, again. If he likes, let him contest a hundred times, nigerians will

reject him, a hundred times.
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 22, 2012
^^
GenBuhari: Buhari has been a head of state before and was a very sucessful one at that.

Did you know that Buhari's cook and driver are christians?

Have you forgotten that his vice presidential candidate in last year elections is a christian pastor?

When he was in power he main focus was rescuing the economy and he was very intolerant of muslim extremist and he even halted religious prigmages to save money.

If you want to discredit Buhari, you have a hard task because he has track record which speaks for him.
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by danjohn: 4:52am On Nov 22, 2012
Why are nairalanders obsessed with Buhari? This article makes no sense. It is a dog whistle for PDP goons to come and bash Buhari. PLEASE, LEAVE BUHARI ALONE!!!!!!!!
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by T9ksy(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2012
danjohn: Why are nairalanders obsessed with Buhari? This article makes no sense. It is a dog whistle for PDP goons to come and bash Buhari. PLEASE, LEAVE BUHARI ALONE!!!!!!!!

..........Probably because the old senile mutherph.ocking religious and ethnic bigot is still[b]obsessed[/b] with

the thought of becoming our president despite the fact that many times in the past, nigerians have told him in simple and

comprehensive language to sling his hook but the delusional psycho would not hear any of it.

PLEASE BUHARI, LEAVE US (SOUTHERN NIGERIANS) ALONE!!!!!!!
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by banki(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2012
T9ksy:

..........Probably because the old senile mutherph.ocking religious and ethnic bigot is still[b]obsessed[/b] with

the thought of becoming our president despite the fact that many times in the past, nigerians have told him in simple and

comprehensive language to sling his hook but the delusional psycho would not hear any of it.

PLEASE BUHARI, LEAVE US (SOUTHERN NIGERIANS) ALONE!!!!!!!

i think you have a problem, what has buhari done to southern nigerians? and how is he an etnic bigot? or religious bigot? one even called him a rasist?
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
GenBuhari: Despite quoting my you did not appear to have read and comprehended its content.

Have you forgotten that Buhari's vice presidential candidate in last year elections is a christian pastor?

When Buhari was in power his main focus was rescuing the ecomomy and he was very intolerant of muslim etremist and even halted religious prigmages to save money

Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by Wadeoye(m): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
This foolish OP (probably Igbo) is looking for way to turn the Yorubas against Buhari. Unfortunately, he is not intelligent enough.
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by Wadeoye(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
Demdem:

Daft post. Foolish poster.

What do you expect from Amadioha replublic? I am not surprise - that is Igbo logic for you.
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by Wadeoye(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
GenBuhari: Despite quoting my you did not appear to have read and comprehended its content.

How will he comprehend? He has an agenda - Igbo man is evil.
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by Wadeoye(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
danjohn: Why are nairalanders obsessed with Buhari? This article makes no sense. It is a dog whistle for PDP goons to come and bash Buhari. PLEASE, LEAVE BUHARI ALONE!!!!!!!!

Dont worry, we are here for them. If not that things are so bad and criminals that should be in jail have all the freedom to make contribution in an intellectual forum.
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by Wadeoye(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by Wadeoye(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2012
[/b]
T9ksy:

..........Probably because the old senile mutherph.ocking religious and ethnic bigot is still[b]obsessed
with

PLEASE BUHARI, LEAVE US (SOUTHERN EAST NIGERIANS) ALONE!!!!!!!

Who are the Southern Nigerians? When did we appoint South East villagers to talk on behalf of the South? Please be specific - say South East Igbos.
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 23, 2012
T9ksy:

@ bolded,

That's why it's comforting to note that Buhari will never taste power in nigeria, again. If he likes, let him contest a hundred times, nigerians will

reject him, a hundred times.

Of course they'll reject him and rig in People like GEJ because people like you that hope to see nothing good come out of the country abound aplenty.
Re: This Same Buhari Wants To Be President!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
@Wadeoye
You should be ashamed of yourself, how can you turn all your posts to bigoted and tribalistic attack against Igbos?

Buhari is not tribalistic, os if you support him, then you should try and stop being tribalistic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City, Lagos, Nigeria: A Dramatic New Picture From Space / Why Did Prof. Wole Soyinka Not Condemn Rotimi Amaechi?? / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates PDP Break-up With 'galala' Dance (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.