Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. (888 Views)

APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / How Obasanjo Tackled Every Successive Administration After Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by Joeadamu86: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2012
At last the presidential media chat is over, with so many expectations, pessimism and close hearted, many glued themselves to their TV set anxiously waiting to hear how GEJ will break so many hearts by announcing the removal of subsidy and other related issues. Surprisingly, the gentle and calm President in his usual humorous posture stole the show and tackled every question in a Presidential manner. Sincerely, it got me thinking that most of the problems or rather challenges facing the country was inherited from previous administration, and a lot has been done by present administration to solve such challenges and ameliorate the effects on the public. Apparently, the President cleared the air on a lot of varying issues ranging from subsidy removal, insecurity, corruption, and creating an enabling environment for investors. Having said that, I believe it is imperative that we as Nigerians ignore those who try to paint the country and the President in bad light for their selfish and political gain, and still be patient and supportive to the President bearing in mind that Nation building is a process, and Mr President is in the process.My perception has changed for now cos i see hope,how abt believing the GEJ again.
Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by usmanyaro17: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2012
Of a truth it was the best performance of the president since he came to power,his words and body language shows someone who is incharge and committed to bring changes in the country..i think we should give the president the benefit of the doubt and see what he has for us soon as he promised,after all Rome was not build in a day.
Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by critic(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
If u like, vote for him next elections...GEJ is the most wicked and corrupt president Nigeria 'l ever produce!! Nigerians will never learn!
Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by takedat(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
@Op, keep on sucking GEJ's loin sincerely we've always known you for that. In your myopic mind you said GEJ tackled the issue of fuel subsidy when all he did was to tell Nigerians to keep persevering in hardship by paying for fuel above the normal pump price with endless queues and not giving a time when it will end.
On the issue of corruption, GEJ exposed himself as one who condones corruption when he was asked about the Halliburton and Siemens bribe payment. His answer was evasive as usual and he indeed tried to absolve the companies of any wrongdoing by saying “you know the history
of Halliburton and you know the history
of Siemens.” He also avoided the issue of corrupting the monetization policy by selling residential quarters to the NA leadership and why a new budgetary allocation was made to build them new ones.
Why did he avoid the question of him not visiting Borno and Yobe? So much for fighting insecurity when the president himself is hiding!
Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by olivertwist: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
Joeadamu86: At last the presidential media chat is over, with so many expectations, pessimism and close hearted, many glued themselves to their TV set anxiously waiting to hear how GEJ will break so many hearts by announcing the removal of subsidy and other related issues. Surprisingly, the gentle and calm President in his usual humorous posture stole the show and tackled every question in a Presidential manner. Sincerely, it got me thinking that most of the problems or rather challenges facing the country was inherited from previous administration, and a lot has been done by present administration to solve such challenges and ameliorate the effects on the public. Apparently, the President cleared the air on a lot of varying issues ranging from subsidy removal, insecurity, corruption, and creating an enabling environment for investors. Having said that, I believe it is imperative that we as Nigerians ignore those who try to paint the country and the President in bad light for their selfish and political gain, and still be patient and supportive to the President bearing in mind that Nation building is a process, and Mr President is in the process.My perception has changed for now cos i see hope,how abt believing the GEJ again.

# O # - $ £ # € £
&
$ £ # $ £ L £ $ $
Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by Joeadamu86: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
take dat: @Op, keep on sucking GEJ's loin sincerely we've always known you for that. In your myopic mind you said GEJ tackled the issue of fuel subsidy when all he did was to tell Nigerians to keep persevering in hardship by paying for fuel above the normal pump price with endless queues and not giving a time when it will end.
On the issue of corruption, GEJ exposed himself as one who condones corruption when he was asked about the Halliburton and Siemens bribe payment. His answer was evasive as usual and he indeed tried to absolve the companies of any wrongdoing by saying “you know the history
of Halliburton and you know the history
of Siemens.” He also avoided the issue of corrupting the monetization policy by selling residential quarters to the NA leadership and why a new budgetary allocation was made to build them new ones.
Why did he avoid the question of him not visiting Borno and Yobe? So much for fighting insecurity when the president himself is hiding!
Your analysis is not fair at all,nobody is saying that GEJ is perfect but to be fair to him,he is the most open president we have gotten,as far as i am concern he didnt lie the Halliburton and Siemens bribe scandal took place years ago its a not a new concept,if there is anybody that needs to be blamed then OBJ and others they know much abt that,OBJ introduced monetization with the endorsement of the National Assembly, i dont think he evaded any question,he told us the truth and i reasoned with him...the fight on terror is succeeding...i believe with time he will do better.His answers during the chat were fair and honest.
Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by bubadaniel13: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
i don't want to talk much on last night Presidential media chat,but the truth is that i saw a different President yesterday with purpose and resolve my earnest prayer for him is to put those words into action in order for us to have a greater and prosperous country.Let us be hopeful for ones.
Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by takedat(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2012
Joeadamu86: Your analysis is not fair at all,nobody is saying that GEJ is perfect but to be fair to him,he is the most open president we have gotten,as far as i am concern he didnt lie the Halliburton and Siemens bribe scandal took place years ago its a not a new concept,if there is anybody that needs to be blamed then OBJ and others they know much abt that,OBJ introduced monetization with the endorsement of the National Assembly, i dont think he evaded any question,he told us the truth and i reasoned with him...the fight on terror is succeeding...i believe with time he will do better.His answers during the chat were fair and honest.
So because the Halliburton and Siemens scandal happened before his administration is enough reason for him not to bring those involved to book when the host countries of the companies had done the necessary to their citizens who perpetuated the scandal! On the issue of insecurity you said with time he will get better. You just confessed that he is a trainee president! Thanks
Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by bubadaniel13: 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
take dat: So because the Halliburton and Siemens scandal happened before his administration is enough reason for him not to bring those involved to book when the host countries of the companies had done the necessary to their citizens who perpetuated the scandal! On the issue of insecurity you said with time he will get better. You just confessed that he is a trainee president! Thanks
Call him whatever,whether is a trainee President or what we only have one President in Nigeria lets rally around so that he can succeed,unwarranted criticisms will not yield us any good.
Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by ANALIST: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
Indeed the air, the breez, the atmospheric presure and all what have been in the minds Critics of GEJ administration was let go when the president showed that he isn't just a politician but an enlightened generational President of a Divine calling and mandate.

I can't make more point to us than to remind us that what the president did last night was a pure political education and as he said " dialogue" with Nigerian people on how they feel about the administration and their responses on issues of national importance.

No doubt, fellow Nigeria, the dialogue is not over(though over on the camera) but continues on conversation between political analysts and observers, print and social media on political issue and indeed the way forward for our dearest and only country Nigera.

On all the issues discuss, the most striking and indellible moment of the chart and candid answers to me is not the answers to Boko Haram indurgency, economy, corruption, Budget, etc, but when he was asked about the Benin/ Ore road and power stability; my people the countenance, the facial reverberation, the confidence of assurance, the unquantifiable Phiz, the immeasurable mug, the elastic physiognomy that accorded his " if fixing the road and power sector is what will make me the best President then wait and see. I will fix it" makes me rejoice in anticipation that he is sure and has all the wherewithal to set us on the journey to greatness and position Nigerian to be whatever they want to be, do what ever they want to do and become whoever they want to become.

Let go more to analise the chart constructively.
Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by ANALIST: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
Indeed the air, the breez, the atmospheric presure and all what have been in the minds Critics of GEJ administration was let go when the president showed that he isn't just a politician but an enlightened generational President of a Divine calling and mandate.

I can't make more point to us than to remind us that what the president did last night was a pure political education and as he said " dialogue" with Nigerian people on how they feel about the administration and their responses on issues of national importance.

No doubt, fellow Nigeria, the dialogue is not over(though over on the camera) but continues on conversation between political analysts and observers, print and social media on political issue and indeed the way forward for our dearest and only country Nigera.

On all the issues discuss, the most striking and indellible moment of the chart and candid answers to me is not the answers to Boko Haram indurgency, economy, corruption, Budget, etc, but when he was asked about the Benin/ Ore road and power stability; my people the countenance, the facial reverberation, the confidence of assurance, the unquantifiable Phiz, the immeasurable mug, the elastic physiognomy that accorded his " if fixing the road and power sector is what will make me the best President then wait and see. I will fix it" makes me rejoice in anticipation that he is sure and has all the wherewithal to set us on the journey to greatness and position Nigerian to be whatever they want to be, do what ever they want to do and become whoever they want to become.

Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by takedat(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
ANALIST: Indeed the air, the breez, the atmospheric presure and all what have been in the minds Critics of GEJ administration was let go when the president showed that he isn't just a politician but an enlightened generational President of a Divine calling and mandate.

. Guy it is chat not chart! Stop this silly butt kissing, you pay per post sycophant!
Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by bubadaniel13: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
take dat: . Guy it is chat not chart! Stop this silly butt kissing, you pay per post sycophant!
Pessimist you think everybody can bought like that,if you are not happy with GEJ performance so many people are happy,you better join the wagon before space runs out. grin grin grin
Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by 1025: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
usmanyaro17: Of a truth it was the best performance of the president since he came to power,his words and body language shows someone who is incharge and committed to bring changes in the country..i think we should give the president the benefit of the doubt and see what he has for us soon as he promised,after all Rome was not build in a day.

nigerians are quick to say rome was not built in a day but non of them is interested in how long it took to build rome or anyone thinking that it took forever to build rome?
in 2009, many were saying jonathan was only acting president but now, he is the president at full capacity.
we shld all think about others in whatever we do and say. what will u do if u wake up one morning(God forbid) and see that boko haram has killed all ur family member only for jonathan to give a press conference that he cannot use force on boko haram?
do u realise that all these people dying in dozens on daily basis are family members of some people?
look at how many committees jonathan has set up since he became president, can u point to anyone and say this is successful? corruption has become a thing for celebrities. it is important we call a spade a spade.
Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by Elueme: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
As I saw the president spoke yesterday, dissecting each question and calmly giving a very sincere and succinct answers I can only imagine the expectation/ hope of people like elrufai, Dino melaye and other enemies of the presidency being dashed and them wearing gloomy faces because they had to restrategise again on how to weep a public resentment against the president. That chat was a far cry from previous ones, it showed a composed president who has wisdom and understood the Nigerian problems and is doing a lot to solving them even though they were inherited. My public rating for him increased and I have heard other people's comment which were encouraging. His response to OBasanjo's accusation and his analysis on the subsidy debacle was excellent.. Before 2915, haters will hide their face in shame, just watch.
Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by princenonny(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
usmanyaro17: Of a truth it was the best performance of the president since he came to power,his words and body language shows someone who is incharge and committed to bring changes in the country..i think we should give the president the benefit of the doubt and see what he has for us soon as he promised,after all Rome was not build in a day.
well said bro.Gej stunned hs critics yesterday. I ws so proud of my commander-in-chief
Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by Idokojimmy: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
While there may be two sides to the presidential media chat, all objective analyst who are familiar with nigeria's political environment will agree that Gej deserves commendation for regularly returning to the people for consultations, clarifications, for accountability, for reassurance, and ultimately to enlighten and reveal Govt's policies and programmes. In our 52yrs of existence, no govt has been as open and people based as gejs'. When people appear not to be in d know of his activities, he comes out, if disaster strikes, he comes out to console and address the issue. When govt policies appear not to be on the same page with the people, he abandons it and aligns himself with the people. When false rumours make rounds, he clears the air, giving nigerians hope that the future is bright. The media chat cleared so many issues, and has restored peoples confidence in the govt. Gej is trying
Re: The Image Of Gej's Administration After The Media Chat. by blacksta(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
thread for suckers

sincere answers like " I eat twice a day"

Maybe i watched a different media chat from the one the Poster watched

No wonder the country is heading for gutters =- A55 licking to the core. all the best

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan's Younger Brother Dies In Aso Rock / Fasola Lasg / All 26 Ogun State Lawmakers Travel To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.