Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? (8100 Views)

Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2008
I don't know what to get for ma girlfriend. I thought about Teddy Bears, and chocolate but i feel its a bit not right. Please suggest something you think i could give a lady on Valentine's day.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by princeonx: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2008
I think you know what she like morethan us since she's your girl friend. Hope the ladies can help you anyway!
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by sistajay(f): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2008
Apart from giving her your love, you could try a box of chocolate, sexy undies, candlelit dinner. Just try something romantic.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Beebsyn(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2008
@poster, since you are contemplating on what to get for your girlfrnd on the upcoming Val, i suggest you buy her a ladies wear like thoupe and undys.ok.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2008
What kinda undies do u think i could get U mean like Gucci G-strings and designer wear or sumthin'.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2008
emmeno:

What kind of undies do u think i could get You mean like Gucci G-strings and designer wear or sumthin'.
yeaah, some sexy lingerie would be perfecto! cheesy
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Busta(f): 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2008
sexy negligee would be nice
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Kemjisuper(m): 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2008
Hey, has anyone tried giving her NOTHING
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Busta(f): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2008
Kemjisuper:

Hey, has anyone tried giving her NOTHING

u can be first to do that!
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2008
give her a good twanging.
take some burantashi and give it to her real hot.
what val gift could be better?
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Beebsyn(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2008
emmeno:

What kind of undies do u think i could get You mean like Gucci G-strings and designer wear or sumthin'.
nice, you can get her all sort of designers wear, am sure she will appreciate it. ok.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by adeboo(f): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2008
Give her ur love - or better still gift vouchers at a good store.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by opuro(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2008
give her what?
you dont need to give her nothing
by the time she collect from her
friend,
just friend,
neighbour,
cousin brother,
fathers friend, etc
she will have more than enough
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by adeboo(f): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2008
opuro:

give her what?
you don't need to give her nothing
by the time she collect from her
friend,
just friend,
neighbour,
cousin brother,
fathers friend, etc
she will have more than enough

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Egbami o - Opuro don kill my enemy o. grin grin grin grin

Oga o thats what Valentine is about o, collecting! grin
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by babycool(f): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2008
Special candlelight dinner for you too only, on the roof top(make it a surprise)
Hire some Spaniards to serenade her with her name
The offer her a gift (bracelet, necklace etc) on one knee and confess how much you love her! grin
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2008
babycool:

Special candlelight dinner for you too only, on the roof top(make it a surprise)
The offer her a gift (bracelet, necklace etc) on one knee and confess how much you love her! grin

That sounds very romantic,
@ Poster go for it.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by adeboo(f): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2008
@Poster, how much is ur budget?
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2008
Jewerelly / sexy lingerie and dont forget chocolate
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by squirrel20(f): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2008
babycool:

SOUNDS REALLY ROMANTIC
I THINK YOU SHOULD GO FOR THIS OPTION
SHE WOULD LOVE IT
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by chilax(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2008
GIVE HER URLOVE.
VALENTINE IS ALL ABOUT SHARING LOVE
THEN ANYTIN U CAN AFFORD WILL BE OKAY
ANY VALUABLE,LOVIUNG TINS
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Sarin(f): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2008
How large is your purse? You forgot to tell us that. What you will buy depends on how big your wallet is, dear wink.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by soulstar(m): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2008
peoples peoples make una stop, d lova man e don com, see eh d moral of dis gist is plain and short
just ask d gal wetin she want 4 val simple
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by OLADO(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2008
There are lots of beautiful and cheap gift items u can give ur girl for Vals days such as Teddy Bears, Customized Frames i.e with her pics on it. give what u can afford and i no she will appreciates it.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by ifyalways(f): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2008
OLADO:

There are lots of beautiful and cheap gift items u can give your girl for Vals days such as Teddy Bears, Customized Frames i.e with her pics on it. give what u can afford and i no she will appreciates it.
lol
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by OLADO(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2008
What kind of undies do u think i could get You mean like Gucci G-strings and designer wear or sumthin'
 If u no her favorite colours let it reflect in the undies u buy, it shows u ave known ur girl well enough wink
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by OLADO(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2008
There are lots of beautiful and cheap gift items u can give your girl for Vals days such as Teddy Bears, Customized Frames i.e with her pics on it. give what u can afford and i no she will appreciates it.

lol
Ifyalways shee u dey vex, no b wat i fil aford i go buy? grin
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by FemiATL: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2008
Contemplating?--------Use the oldest trick inthe book-------Start a fight today! It is not too late! I will start mine tonite. cool grin
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by drealsmile(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2008
FemiATL:

Contemplating?--------Use the oldest trick inthe book-------Start a fight today! It is not too late! I will start mine tonight. cool grin

correct
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Bawss1(m): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2008
Buy her a pink Hummer. Thats one surefire way of blowing her off her feet on the 14th! grin
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Maleeq(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2008
Hmmm, some people are so disturbed by the thought of what to get their loved ones that the miss the main recipe of the day: LOVE!
Unless your loved one is all materialistic, there are things you could do (without spending much $$$) that would blow them off with love.

Ex.
- Take the rest of the day off from work around 1 - 2pm. Get home and make some HOME COOKED meal if you have been doing that in a while. When she/he gets back from work, greet him/her with a hug and a warm bathe. Refreshed from the bathe, dine with scented candles lit and Marvin Gaye gently serenading the atmosphere.

- If you cant afford the extra cash, let the other know because you just might blow their dreams of a getting some "bling blings" or . . . You could rent/buy a romantic muvee and sit back at home, together in each others company.

- If you have been together for some years, this would be a nice time for you to sit back and loop through the memories of your couple. If you have videos and/or photo albums, go through them, re-live some "crazy" moments, talk about the future. Make them know you appreciate them for what they are, what they are not and what they'll become in the future.

Infact, there are a thousand+ stuffs one can do to make the day count the most and not just by getting gifts (IMHO)
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by toksdam(m): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2008
@poster
go on ur knees with a ring in ur hands and ask her if,

that's if you re ready ,its the best day to take the step. pls be very romantic about it.
Re: What Do I Give Her For Vals Day? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2008
Maleeq:

Hmmm, some people are so disturbed by the thought of what to get their loved ones that the miss the main recipe of the day: LOVE!
Unless your loved one is all materialistic, there are things you could do (without spending much $$$) that would blow them off with love.

Ex.
- [b]Take the rest of the day off from work around 1 - 2pm. Get home and make some HOME COOKED meal if you have been doing that in a while. When she/he gets back from work, greet him/her with a hug and a warm bathe. Refreshed from the bathe, dine with scented candles lit and Marvin Gaye gently serenading the atmosphere.

- If you can afford the extra cash, the other know because you just might blow their dreams of a getting some "bling blings" or . . . You could rent/buy a romantic muvee and sit back at home, together in each others company.

- If you have been together for some years, this would be a nice time for you to sit back and loop through the memories of your couple. If you have videos and/or photo albums, go through them, re-live some "crazy" moments, talk about the future. Make them know you appreciate them for what they are, what they are not and what they'll become in the future.

Infact, there are a thousand+ stuffs one can do to make the day count the most and not just by getting gifts (IMHO)[/b]

This is the most romantic man on nairaland.

That's what I'm talking about.
A man that knows how to love a real woman.
gold and silver and all are ok,but everyone else does it,nothing special.

Maleeq just described what a real lover would do
To all you single ladies out there,this is the man you should be looking for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? / What You Don't Know About Big Boobs / My Experience With A Strange Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.