Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (104494 Views)

Heritage Bank Recruitment Drive Disclaimer / Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by adewumi7: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
Heard the bank is presently recruiting after restoration of their operating license & to commence operation next month.Pls does anyone have any genuine info to this?

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by mkoabiola: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
I taught as much.
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by rufaiafeez: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
pls, can i get more info on Societe General Bank recruitment.Thks!
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by segun00009: 6:31am On Nov 20, 2012
Plz..letz get the information of this bank..so we can submit d necessary data bfor d closure date plz.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2012
Can the moderator take this to the front page? We might get answers there.
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by georgee(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2012
Moderators dont take stuffs like this to the front page. If it were topics like *Omotola's family pix, Genevieve on the cover of wow magazine, Tonto dike gets married*, u will surely see dem sharp sharp on front page. But for this is kinda thread, they dont care. Shuld av taken up the mod role wen seun asked me.
Anyway: Moderator, be kind enuff to push this to FP

6 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by Alamutatalo: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2012
Don't think heritage can start ops next month.I learnt dy don't even have an office yet and dy operate frm IEI.It will take some time to verify customers, wc dy are presently doing and then set up an office with key depts up and running,then reintroduction of the brand through adverts,renovation and construction of branches and a whole lot more.I think second quarter of next year is more like it,but recruitment for head office staff will probably be done anytime from now and others would likely come up January/Febuary.I'm thinking of visiting IEI office whenever I'm in Lag to make enquiries.They should be able to tell us something.
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by dotmana1: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2012
My ppl,i think Alamutoto is right.Just want to add that their lean staffs have started collecting CVs of their own.If you know anybody there now,the better.We shall get there soon.

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2012
Dr. Wise:
Can the moderator take this to the front page? We might get answers there.

Noted
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Noted

Thanks
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by adewumi7: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
Alamutatalo: Don't think heritage can start ops next month.I learnt dy don't even have an office yet and dy operate frm IEI.It will take some time to verify customers, wc dy are presently doing and then set up an office with key depts up and running,then reintroduction of the brand through adverts,renovation and construction of branches and a whole lot more.I think second quarter of next year is more like it,but recruitment for head office staff will probably be done anytime from now and others would likely come up January/Febuary.I'm thinking of visiting IEI office whenever I'm in Lag to make enquiries.They should be able to tell us something.
.Pls where is IEI office located in Lagos.
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by adewumi7: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Noted
We are still waiting @obinoscopy
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 23, 2012
Why are Nairaland moderators like this? This thread was created to give us valuable information regarding the subject matter and we pleaded with the moderator to take it to the front page to no avail. Today makes it 4 days this thread has been confined to oblivion despite concerted effort to take it to the front page.

I have watched tens of useless threads like Mercy Johnson's pregnacy, Naeto C, weave on and attachments, who eats what, Ugandan musicians etc. make front page in the last few days. Of what benefit will that be to us compared to genuine information we seek here in an attempt to better our lives?

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by ifyalways(f): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2012
^ the mod already replied. He's "noted" the thread and would prolly push it to homepage soon.
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by ifyalways(f): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2012
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by Obinoscopy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
adewumi7: We are still waiting @obinoscopy

I have recommended this thread for the frontpage twice but it would seem the supermods are not keen in pushing it to the frontpage anytime soon. You can send a PM directly to Mukina2 or semid4lyfe requesting the thread be put on the front page, maybe they'll listen to you and act quicker.

However what I can do is to stick this thread at the top of the Jobs Section for all to see. Thats the best I can do for now.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I have recommended this thread for the frontpage twice but it would seem the supermods are not keen in pushing it to the frontpage anytime soon. You can send a PM directly to Mukina2 or semid4lyfe requesting the thread be put on the front page, maybe they'll listen to you and act quicker.

However what I can do is to stick this thread at the top of the Jobs Section for all to see. Thats the best I can do for now.

Regards

Tnx man. I didn't know you possess no such powers.

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by ysmd: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
Anybody knows how heritage bank will recruit shud pls fill us in

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by georgee(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
If u want that mukina of a girl to put this on FP, this topic must be about either Genevieve, Omotola, beyonce, Tonto Dike or one of those useless home video actresses that refer to themselves as Nollywood.
Nonsense.
Should have taken up the mod role when seun was begging me up and down. angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
I reject bad thing
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by ifyalways(f): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
blink182: I reject bad thing
lol but which bad thing?
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by bakusha(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2012
Mornn pps, how can 1 locate †ђξ address of ds coy or †ђξ site 2submit CV. Thks
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by acidtalk: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2012
In my opinion, I think Obinoscopy is definitely Nairaland's best, most polite, responsible and patient moderator. He handles a very critical section and replies and handles thing with so much maturity.

@Obinoscopy, please keep doing a great job. History will certainly reward you one day for the great job you are doing.

7 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by tomietush(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2012
any1 wit d info abt d recruitment? will realy apreciate any info on it
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by McCoded007(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2012
Plss how do we go about it..really need this job..thanks
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by azpeculiar: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
acidtalk: In my opinion, I think Obinoscopy is definitely Nairaland's best, most polite, responsible and patient moderator. He handles a very critical section and replies and handles thing with so much maturity.

@Obinoscopy, please keep doing a great job. History will certainly reward you one day for the great job you are doing.

Hehehehehehe... How about sexdeykill & muhyena... grin
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by azpeculiar: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
acidtalk: In my opinion, I think Obinoscopy is definitely Nairaland's best, most polite, responsible and patient moderator. He handles a very critical section and replies and handles thing with so much maturity.

Hehehehehehe... How about sexdeykill & mukilluna... grin
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by Empyv: 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
Obiscopy abi obiscorpion any one u be i knw say u dey try continue nd ull get 70 virgins for aljannah
Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
mko abiola: I taught as much.

And they would employ somebody like you in the bank, right?

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) by mkoabiola: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
calebo101:

And they would employ somebody like you in the bank, right?
Dey ar luking for a professor lik u in d banking sector.mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria / Airforce, Nigerian Army, Immigration, SSS, NDLEA, Or Custom Recruiting? / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.