Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob (9404 Views)

New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) / MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike To Succeed Ojukwu As The New Igbo Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by lekanolas: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2012
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State is not a true Igbo leader, it was learnt at the weekend.

The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) Director of Information, Mr. Uchenna Madu, said that Governor Okorocha would have been denied the governorship ticket of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), if the MASSOB leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, had not brought him to the late Emeka Odumegwu- Ojukwu, the then leader of the party.

He said Chief Uwazuruike presented Okorocha to Ojukwu even as Dim Ojukwu was not comfortable with him because he (Okorocha) was anti-Igbo

Madu said: “When Chief Uwazuruike brought Okorocha to the late Ojukwu, the latter did not like him because of his anti-Igbo stance.

“At that time, there was urgent need to replace the former Imo State Governor Ikedi Ohakim, who had brought fake treasonable charges against Chief Uwazuruike.”

He said Ojukwu would not have accepted Okorocha as the governorship candidate of APGA, but Chief Uwazuruike pleaded on his behalf.
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/news/okorocha-not-true-igbo-leader-says-massob/
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by seanet01: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
lekanolas: Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State is not a true Igbo leader, it was learnt at the weekend.

The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) Director of Information, Mr. Uchenna Madu, said that Governor Okorocha would have been denied the governorship ticket of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), if the MASSOB leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, had not brought him to the late Emeka Odumegwu- Ojukwu, the then leader of the party.

He said Chief Uwazuruike presented Okorocha to Ojukwu even as Dim Ojukwu was not comfortable with him because he (Okorocha) was anti-Igbo

Madu said: “When Chief Uwazuruike brought Okorocha to the late Ojukwu, the latter did not like him because of his anti-Igbo stance.

“At that time, there was urgent need to replace the former Imo State Governor Ikedi Ohakim, who had brought fake treasonable charges against Chief Uwazuruike.”

He said Ojukwu would not have accepted Okorocha as the governorship candidate of APGA, but Chief Uwazuruike pleaded on his behalf.
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/news/okorocha-not-true-igbo-leader-says-massob/
Ibos will go down history line as the greatest HYPOCRITES OF ALL TIME. If it has been Tinubu that has been pointed out as being the one to have choosen Fashola as we already know, you will start hearing Dictator, one man party and all those thrash. Now it was agbari ojukwu who chose rochas, is agbari ojukwu also a dictator? HYPOCRITE

25 Likes

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Abagworo(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
Massob does not represent the stand of Igbos. They comprise mostly of non-entities and lack the support of the middle class. Okorocha was supposed to be the Governor of Imo State as far back as 1999 and he had to give it up for Udenwa. He could have still won in 2011 under any party. I still believe he'll de-camp to PDP much later.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by seanet01: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
Abagworo: Massob does not represent the stand of Igbos. They comprise mostly of non-entities and lack the support of the middle class. Okorocha was supposed to be the Governor of Imo State as far back as 1999 and he had to give it up for Udenwa. He could have still won in 2011 under any party. I still believe he'll de-camp to PDP much later.
De-camp? What a useless man he should be if?
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Afam4eva(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
Abagworo: Massob does not represent the stand of Igbos. They comprise mostly of non-entities and lack the support of the middle class. Okorocha was supposed to be the Governor of Imo State as far back as 1999 and he had to give it up for Udenwa. He could have still won in 2011 under any party. I still believe he'll de-camp to PDP much later.
I think so too. He has PDP in his blood and i see him returning there much later. he just used APGA as a stepping stone.
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by PaulJohn1: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
...Divided you fall.

History repeating itself...

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by EkoAtlantic2(f): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
Nothing new, good development. More hair to their armpit

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by ebere1712: 1:09am On Nov 20, 2012
Anything for Ikemba wink
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by MadCow1: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2012
.Abeg somebody pass me the rizla.. I am tired of all news relating to Rochas, Massob, Biafra and all other Igbo related shinanigans..

When we the youths are ready to sieze power from these charlatans, let me know..!

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by DJDOLA(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2012
who con be igbo leader ooooo
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2012
When will this tribe learn to be united,at least for once?

Ibos is a crazy tribe,that disgust me anytime they are mentioned.

House divided within itself,will fall,ibos are the funniest set of people on earth,the tribe is filled with pathetic leaders,short of leadership skills to propel the mentally deranged people to greatness.

Igbo kwenu!

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by aglomar: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2012
Ifeanyi Uba is more Igboish
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Demdem(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2012

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by phemybof(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2012
Dnt mind dem,na dem be dia problem.wats y i trust yorubas,dey dnt belief in one leader to be genera comanda as igbo in agbari ojuku
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2012
anything IGBO,OJUKWU,MASSOB,ANAMBRA,SOUTH EAST always make the front page... IGBO PEOPLE MUST BE GENIUS undecided

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Wsdm: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2012
...who then is he? When one of you( igbos) is already gaining national prominence you try to bring him down by all means. I hope massob realise that this man is one of the candidates that can stand for the presidency and have the blessing that cut across ethnoreligious boundaries. When you finish him with internal wrangle, who else are you going to sell to us from your zone?

12 Likes

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by johndavid1(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2012
Mad Cow: .Abeg somebody pass me the rizla.. I am tired of all news relating to Rochas, Massob, Biafra and all other Igbo related shinanigans..

When we the youths are ready to sieze power from these charlatans, let me know..!

grin grin grin Na human being dey smoke diz kind tin? huh! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2012
Gen ghen!! I will be here till it reaches the 1000th page. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by larrymoore(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2012
Igbo! Ibo! Igho! Igba! Igwo! Just unite
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by alaoeri: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2012
Ibos again denying their own man, is like they are their own enemy no wonder a large % of ibos are found in other regions instead of rallying support for Rochas to be the next president they 'll produce bcuz he's like by the general public they are castigating him, wondering when ibos 'll have a single VOICE.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by slimming: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2012
someone who is a true leader does not need to fight to be recognised.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by emeka762001(m): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2012
okorocha is a fake man. i wld prefer a mad man to be a igbo leader than rocha okorocha.
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Melancholy(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2012
Igbo will never recognise a true leader like okorocha.if possible okorocha can control the souh eastern states.
Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2012
Stewpid Man looking for attention, Probably he is no longer getting free money just as they were doing in Ohakim tenure, mtschheeew

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob by Revolva(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2012
Me I no be igbo I no be yoruba I no be hausa fulani - I thank my star -- the probema of nigeria lies with the three so called majority tribes. Shame to all of them fighting on nairalands -- woe woe to you all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial / ICPC Probes Corruption Allegations Against Malami / Tunde Bakare: We Were Not Bribed (It Was Transport Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.