Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,366 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

In Search Of A One Night Stand - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search Of A One Night Stand (2337 Views)

In Search Of 200l Female Friends From Uniosun,okuku. / Want A One Night Stand? Hook Up Here! / In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of A One Night Stand by larryoncol(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2008
ladies and guys interested, hit the tread and lets mingle. Just to let you all know this is not a place to drop your sill or sacastic notes ok. if you'r not interested then dont even bother.

larry
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by eldee(m): 12:34am On Feb 07, 2008
l
larryoncol:

ladies and guys interested, hit the tread and lets mingle. Just to let you all know this is not a place to drop your sill or sacastic notes ok. if you'r not interested then don't even bother.

larry
bros, r u bisexual or sumn
u want a one-niter wiv either a lady or a guy
nland is not the place for u, better find ur way to oprah's couch grin
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by larryoncol(m): 12:37am On Feb 07, 2008
who me gay 4 wat 4 now, what i meat was guy and gurls are all invited to interact.
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 07, 2008
LOL. . .@post
"In Search Of A Forever Hiv+" . . . .that should be your tittle. . .but find it nearest to your residense oh. . . .plz, dnt spread HIV o grin
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by eldee(m): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2008
larryoncol:

who me gay 4 what 4 now, what i meat was guy and girls are all invited to interact.

u said one nite stand wiv guys and ladies and now u want to interact, bros with due respect, i have to say u desperately need the jerry springer show cheesy
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by larryoncol(m): 12:49am On Feb 07, 2008
oh gurl have you ever heard of a thing called condom,  i dont just stick it anywhere you know .
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by larryoncol(m): 12:52am On Feb 07, 2008
@eldee

i can see that you still have alot to learn, pls nairaland was built for adults not teen-agers so if you know say you no fit communicate then enter somewhere else. thanks.
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by eldee(m): 1:01am On Feb 07, 2008
lmao. . .yeah right and adults have found a way of curbing thier d***s and not comin online to look for public property sex
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by larryoncol(m): 1:08am On Feb 07, 2008
property sex !!!! ha be like say na lack of sex deh do this guy, small issue like this and your already mentioning dick. pls oh make una help our bross. i know no why oh but e be like say this guy don get beef for me already. i no do again ok carry thread go. lol

larry
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 07, 2008
larryoncol:

oh girl have you ever heard of a thing called condom, .

who said condom is 100% proof?

larryoncol:

i don't just stick it anywhere you know .
obviously, you do. if you're looking for a one-night stand. or is there an application with this? boy, i wonder if you're not one of those psychos trying to spread HIV arnd, since you can't deal with the consequence of your irresponsibility
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by larryoncol(m): 1:21am On Feb 07, 2008
@morenike09

ha this is turning into a debate. ok do you have a messnger i 4 like make we yan 1 on 1

larry
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by eldee(m): 1:23am On Feb 07, 2008
larryoncol:

property sex !!!! ha be like say na lack of sex deh do this guy, small issue like this and your already mentioning privates. please oh make una help our bross. i know no why oh but e be like say this guy don get beef for me already. i no do again ok carry thread go. lol

lack of sex, it's obvious who is desperate here, i'm not the one looking for sex wiv either ladies or guys a sad case like u needs TLC as soon as possible, bro ur sad sad
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 07, 2008
larryoncol:

@morenike09

ha this is turning into a debate. ok do you have a messnger i 4 like make we yan 1 on 1

larry
sorry o. . . .am not yet modernized for a messanger o. . . .i dnt know how to download one or use one o  embarassed
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by larryoncol(m): 1:28am On Feb 07, 2008
@eldee

kpele oh, go and sleep ok you need am. lol
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by larryoncol(m): 1:30am On Feb 07, 2008
@moren

ok no props me i gats to go to work tomorrow so make i go sleep, hopefully we can continue with this debate
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by eldee(m): 1:32am On Feb 07, 2008
ode, yeah i need some sleep, u need a life
but first u need to decide to come open with ur sexuality grin
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 07, 2008
nighty night. . . plz let the aligators bite  grin

eldee:

ode, yeah i need some sleep, u need a life
but first u need to decide to come open with your sexuality grin
i dnt see why you're here sef. . . .when you should be giving ibukun your full attention. . , some boyfriend you are. . . angry grin
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by eldee(m): 1:39am On Feb 07, 2008
lol @ib
read up, i was jokin before this pikin started being childish, u know i don't look for wahala cheesy
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by larryoncol(m): 1:40am On Feb 07, 2008
very quick to curse
anyhow sha, your childish
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by eldee(m): 1:53am On Feb 07, 2008
larryoncol:

@eldee

i can see that you still have alot to learn, please nairaland was built for adults not teen-agers so if you know say you no fit communicate then enter somewhere else. thanks.

err. . .are we missing sumn here?
i wasn't even in the mood to show u for who you are, a foolish gay sex-starved idiot but u came along to show it off urself
anyways i've got better things to do than listen to ur fuckries and mating-calls
good luck wiv u search, pshycho
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by larryoncol(m): 1:58am On Feb 07, 2008
tell your dad to Bleep you n your mum to suck your balls, exclusive of your dick, maybe that will help you out with your mood stupid prick.
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 07, 2008
larryoncol:

tell your dad to mess you n your mum to suck your balls, exclusive of your privates, maybe that will help you out with your mood stupid prick.

ohhk. . , i didn't want to step in. . .but c'mon dude, you'll be a father someday. . .don't direspect the boy's parent. . .you're also disrespecting yoursef na undecided

BOTH OF YOU CUT IT OUT!!!!
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by larryoncol(m): 2:09am On Feb 07, 2008
No offence but he started it
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by eldee(m): 2:19am On Feb 07, 2008
larryoncol:

tell your dad to mess you n your mum to suck your balls, exclusive of your privates, maybe that will help you out with your mood stupid prick.
rotf. . .u see what i was saying, u chose to act like a child and u don't want to be treated like one
we know how hard it is for you but u don't have to start demostrating it on nland
i told u i was done wiv u so i'll just ignore ur juvenile folly-bred fuckeries

larryoncol:

No offence but he started it
rotf. . .my gawd, how childish can u get?
u don't have any idea how childish that sounds grin
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 07, 2008
eldee. . .eldee. . .eldee. . .ere melo ni mo pe e (how many times did i call you?) angry
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by eldee(m): 2:27am On Feb 07, 2008
oda mo ti gbo, jo ba mi so fun omode yi pe 'omo to mo baba re loju, osi niyo tomo no pa' grin
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by larryoncol(m): 2:29am On Feb 07, 2008
@ELDEE
A BITCH WILL ALWAY BE A BITCH,

GOOD NIGHT BITCH
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 07, 2008
eldee:

oda mo ti gbo, jo ba mi so fun omode yi pe 'omo to mo baba re loju, osi niyo tomo no pa' grin

AHHH. . , mi moh wipe omo London yi le so yoruba o. . . ok sha, fi omo yi sile, okan fe attention ni. . . fisile wink
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by tkb417(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2008
@Toyin and Eldee
how come i missed this show

Eldee, why u dey abuse Larry na, i can see ur Yoruba is getting near perfection grin grin
meanwhile, who is Toyins bf?
u need to tell me or even send it to my YIM. I really need to know sharp sharp.

@Morenike Toyin
bawo nio,
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by eldee(m): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2008
@tkb and toyin
i'm actually doing him a favour
the guy's just an overgrown baby
if i don't deal with him now, then who will? grin
and u lot know what happens when a pervert clocks fourty grin

tkb417:

@Toyin and Eldee
how come i missed this show

i can see your Yoruba is getting near perfection grin grin
meanwhile, who is Toyins boyfriend?
u need to tell me or even send it to my YIM. I really need to know sharp sharp.

hmmn, u want dr ferlie to see this one and create a new topic again smiley
besides i don't even have your yim
as for my yoruba and toyin's bros 'kin se enu mi lo ma gbo pe iya teacher ku' wink wink
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by tkb417(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2008
as for my yoruba and toyin's bros 'kin se enu mi lo ma gbo pe iya teacher ku'

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u don kolo!!!!!
1234@yahoo.com
im going to delete this tmr
Re: In Search Of A One Night Stand by pahtahkee: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2008
@ tkb

Delete wetin? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truckpusher ... I Love You / November Born, Let's Meet Here / Matured Group On Whatsapp For Friends, Singles And Hooks Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.