Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... (1471 Views)

Content Removed / Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote / Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by ak47mann(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU9CauJP4Pg

Jerusalem has been a Jewish holy city since the days of King David . 3000 years ago.
[b]At that time the Arabs were still pagans who used to worship idols such as Al Uzza, Al Lat and Al Mannat at the Kaaba. (Jahiliyya period)

In the year 638 CE the muslims captured Jerusalem from the Byzantines and built a mosque on the site of the Jewish holy Temple.

While Jews pray facing Jerusalem and the Temple mount , Muslims pray towards Mecca.
When Muslims pray in Jerusalem they point their behind to the Dome of the rock and the temple mount.

An Islamic holy site ?
Palestinians use the temple mount as a playground where they have picnics and play soccer.

Sary Nusseibeh , palestinian professor and the president of the Al Quds university had to go underground after admitting that the temple mount is a Jewish holy site.

Ibn Taymiyyah (1263-1328) , whose writings influenced the Wahhabi movement in arabia ruled that sacred islamic sites are to be found only in the Arabian Peninsula and that " in Jerusalem, there is not a place one calls sacred , and the same holds true for the tombs of Hebron"

Jerusalem is mentioned in the Bible 667 times , while in the Quran : 0 times .

According to the quran , the holy land was written by Allah to Israel (quran 5:21) and that the Jews will return to their land (quran 17:104)

The jews are coming back home from the diaspora .

Ezekiel 36:24
"For i will take you from among the nations , gather you out of all countries, and bring you back into your own land"

Jeremiah 29:14
"I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."

Isaia 62:1
"For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch."

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by Vado(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
WORD!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by ak47mann(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
When Muslims agree to let Israel and Christians live in peace; quit screaming for another Holocaust; when from within they wipe out al Qaeda, the Taliban and other Stalinist groups; when Christians are no longer persecuted and are allowed to freely proselytize in Islamic lands; when they no longer riot over Mohammed cartoons; when they no longer practice gender apartheid; when Islam is no longer in conflict with every faith within it contact; etc., etc.; then tell me it is a religion of peace.... cool

1 Like

Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by ak47mann(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
When Palestinians agree that Jordan, Gaza and West bank are enough - that's 5 times more land they have than Israel - and call off their war, there will be instant peace.If they really want peace,the fanatics in the land will not want peace Jerusalem is christian holy land too cool

1 Like

Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by gbrown(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
ak47mann: When Muslims agree to let Israel and Christians live in peace; quit screaming for another Holocaust; when from within they wipe out al Qaeda, the Taliban and other Stalinist groups; when Christians are no longer persecuted and are allowed to freely proselytize in Islamic lands; when they no longer riot over Mohammed cartoons; when they no longer practice gender apartheid; when Islam is no longer in conflict with every faith within it contact; etc., etc.; then tell me it is a religion of peace.... cool
bros i,m tired of these muslems, everywhere their religion is practiced is problem, u just name it Algeria,somalia,egypt,iran,iraq,Yemen,syria,libya,palestine, maiduguri,damanturu,kaduna,kano,bauchi and Pakistan,
if they are not fighting over cartoon it,s over mohamed or movie, killing people is a favourite pastime since the reward is ajana, imagine something happening in Denmark like a mere cartoon that they have not seen they go about burning churches, even the last movie about mohamed,i bet u millions of the protesting muslems have no clue about it,s content. Yet they go about wrecking havoc.
In the entire muslem world they are crying wolf over Israeli attack on Gaza, ignoring the obvious that hamas drew the first blood by firing rockets into Israeli, in Palestine we have both FATAH and HAMAS group, so how come moderate FATAH is able to live in peace with Israel? HAMAS should be held responsible for d death of innocent children and women cos HAMAS brought this war upon the people of Palestine

1 Like

Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by Delafruita(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
gbrown:
bros i,m tired of these muslems, everywhere their religion is practiced is problem, u just name it Algeria,somalia,egypt,iran,iraq,Yemen,syria,libya,palestine, maiduguri,damanturu,kaduna,kano,bauchi and Pakistan,
if they are not fighting over cartoon it,s over mohamed or movie, killing people is a favourite pastime since the reward is ajana, imagine something happening in Denmark like a mere cartoon that they have not seen they go about burning churches, even the last movie about mohamed,i bet u millions of the protesting muslems have no clue about it,s content. Yet they go about wrecking havoc.
In the entire muslem world they are crying wolf over Israeli attack on Gaza, ignoring the obvious that hamas drew the first blood by firing rockets into Israeli, in Palestine we have both FATAH and HAMAS group, so how come moderate FATAH is able to live in peace with Israel? HAMAS should be held responsible for d death of innocent children and women cos HAMAS brought this war upon the people of Palestine
u must live on another planet.HAMAS DREW FIRST BLOODisreal started an onslaught on gaza which is remniscent of that of 2007,2001,2009,1991 etc.isreal is the aggressor in this case.
Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by Delafruita(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
ak47mann: When Palestinians agree that Jordan, Gaza and West bank are enough - that's 5 times more land they have than Israel - and call off their war, there will be instant peace.If they really want peace,the fanatics in the land will not want peace Jerusalem is christian holy land too cool
ignorance is a disease.jordan is already an independent nation.the british decided to take 70% of palestine land and make it into jordan.hence you have isreal as a nation,jordan as a nation and palestine without an identity.all palestine wants is statehood which isreal and the west has continually denied them.even obama confessed that there could be no peace unless isreal goes to pre-1967 borders.isreal agreed to return the golan to syria which it hasnt,it made peace with egypt,and decided to pull out of the west bank.palestine's terms for returning to the negotiation table is that isreal has to suspend any construction of settlement,isreal defied all international pressure and didnt extend the moratarium on construction.isreal makes itself into a victim when in reality its the agressor.thousands on palestines died during the intifada of 1991.thousands more died during the second intifada.2500 women and children died when isreal shelled gaza with phosphorus bombs in 2009.its time for people to let go of their idiotic sentimental attachment to isreal which is based solely on idiotic christian bullcrap.

1 Like

Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
ISLAM IS ANTI-PEACE. ISLAM IS A CURSE FROM SATAN ON THE EARTH THAT GOD CREATED.

1 Like

Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
ANYWHERE YOU FIND MUSLIMS. YOU FIND NO PEACE.
THEY ARE THE MOST VIOLENT OF ALL RELIGION AND THEY ARE ALWAYS QUICK TO TELL YOU THEIR FFUKING RELIGION IS PEACE. THE SHOULD GO AND TELL THAT TO THE SWINES

1 Like

Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by fergusen: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by ayosmiles(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
rafhell: ANYWHERE YOU FIND MUSLIMS. YOU FIND NO PEACE.
THEY ARE THE MOST VIOLENT OF ALL RELIGION AND THEY ARE ALWAYS QUICK TO TELL YOU THEIR FFUKING RELIGION IS PEACE. THE SHOULD GO AND TELL THAT TO THE SWINES

If this is true, why is Turkey, a predominantly Islamic country a member of NATO and European union and the 4th largest economy in Europe. Why do many Nigerians want to go to Dubai and the gulf Arab states. Yes, many Muslims are violent extremists but must all muslims be punished for their sins. Muslims condemn the work of these terrorists as much as you do but the western media in control of information will not cover it. The day after the attack on benghazi that killed the american ambassador, Libyans came out in thousands to protest with placards saying 'America, we are sorry' 'Stevens was our friends, we are not terrorists, we are not extremists' The Muslims of turkey are afraid of the war in Syria because they don't want the extremists to infiltrate them. How many people focus on these stories? instead you are looking at the negative aspects of these people. It is your king of mindset that make the moderate Muslims become more fanatical because they are left alone. Joseph kony(Lord's resistance army) is evil, he is a christian that wants to enforce the 10 commandments. The apartheid regime in South Africa were evil and they were christians. Adolf Hitler was evil and he ruled over a christian dominated country. Should you as a christian be made to suffer for the sins of these people. Please stop giving evil a religious coloration. Evil is evil, violence is violence, oppression is oppression no matter from who it comes from; muslims and christians are no excemption and stop using your religious belief to justify oppression. I am a christian and my God will never promote oppression no matter who is involved.

1 Like

Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by ayosmiles(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
Osama Bin laden and Saddam hussein; two of the most notorious enemies of the western world, now late were creations of the Americans. The Americans used Osama to fight the war against the soviets when Afghanistan was invaded and labelled him a terrorist when he stopped supporting them. didn't they know he was violent when he was killing for them. Saddam Hussein was used to topple the Communist regime in Iraq during the cold war. as soon as he turned against the americans he became evil and we all forgot that he used to work for them. It is a fact that more Muslims have died in attacks by extremists and violent people who claim to be fighting for Islam. Are these people truly religious? I doubt it. Should the normally peaceful Muslims who worship God in the best known way to them be punished for the sins of these people/ I don't believe so. I am a Yoruba and i am surrounded by peaceful Muslims. In my community we take care of ourselves either muslim or christians and we care for each other. That is exactly what Jesus teaches us to do as christians. Government and people all over the world have been making a huge mistake, given violence a religious identity and promoting hatred.

In this regards, I believe the Palestinians have been unjustly oppressed, dispossessed of their land and worst of all, being made to look evil when they are in fact, victims. Nobody exactly claims to be the original inhabitants of any land. Man originated from Africa and migrated elsewhere. If the Jews claim ownership of the land based on the holy books, then the holy books even indicate that they got the land by conquest and we might never even know the boundaries of the land said to be occupied by the Hebrews in the Bible. The Arabs occupying the midle east today, most of them got there also by conquests as is most nations today including the US and Britain(Anglo-saxons versus celts). But as the world evolved, man became more enlightened so that the urge to make war and violence began to look crude. man began to desire peace but still could not avoid war, hence the signing of treaties and creation of the UN. In this modern day, any arbitrary occupation and dispossession of other peoples of the lands they occupy and systematic destruction of lives and restriction of people is viewed as genocide and is considered wrong. There have been such cases in modern history and the international community have labelled them as such, all except the creation of Israel because it was done by the world powers themselves.
Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by ayosmiles(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Before the second world war, the inhabitants of the land included Jews, christians and muslims but majority of muslim Arabs, all living peacefully under the ottomans and later the British. After the war, the world were eager to save the jews from a repeat of the holocaust and Jewish sympathy rose up all over the world. The Europeans that had persecuted jews all through the ages suddenly became their friends to redeem their atrocities. Even prior to the 1948 partition, more Jews had been going to the land due to persecution in Europe and elsewhere and jews in US and Europe were clamouring for the creation of a Jewish state in what was still palestine at that time. If the palestinians were not accomodating, they wouldn't have allowed any jew live on the land or buy land at all because they were more than them. But being the peaceful ppl they were, they allowed this to go on. In 1948, the world powers then proposed to partition the land to create the state of Israel which will be exclusive for the Jews and if they like they can allow anybody. This was not acceptable to the arabs who saw it as an invasion but it was too late. The jews have always been an integrated part of the western world and they also have the knowledge that have made countries like France, Germany, Russia, Britain and the US into superpowers but the Arabs didn't have this knowledge. They could only fight the Israelis with what they had and they lost the war. Since then, Israel has continued to annex more and more territories until it almost swallow the palestinians alive. Admittedly, the condition of life for the palestinians is still better than africans, but these people do not have freedom. Their land is being grabbed everyday, their people arrested, their air and sea covered and sealed all because they have an almighty neighbor who is influential in the west. The church of nativity has always being in palestine and it is one of the sites they have protected with their lives and because of it they went to the UN. Do these people look like they hate christians. Wickedness can only give birth to hatred and that is why they hate israelis. Things did not start like this.
Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by ayosmiles(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
A senior US diplomat once said that most times American interest is in conflict with American principles. American principle is the idea of ledership, that we hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal and God has given man certain inalienable rights; the right to life, freedom and the pursuit of happiness. American interest is to continue to be the superpower, grab as much resources for its use as possible and continue to be influential in world affairs even if it means going against their founding principles. It is a greedy structure that claims to be holy and yet has supported some of the worst atrocities in history. It creates evil and then begins to fight it. Many of the arab dictators detthroned were installed and supported by US to fight terrorists and US was also instrumental in dethroning them. US uses muslims against themselves and uses christians against muslims.

International diplomacy is crap. Foreign aid is taking money from poor people in rich countries and giving it to rich people in poor countries. Either way, the less powerful will always suffer until they make themselves powerful. I believe US can never try what they are doing with China. Up palestine. Pray for gaza
Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by ak47mann(m): 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Muslim fundamentalism is fast becoming the chief threat to global peace and security as well as a cause of national and local disturbance through terrorism.
Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by seanet01: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ak47 you know nothing
Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by ak47mann(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
seanet01: Ak47 you know nothing
ok can you pls explain better?
Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by seanet01: 6:01am On Jan 21, 2013
ak47mann: ok can you pls explain better?
How do i convince a guy like you who have been brainwashed by the Western media?
Where do i start from?
From the fact that it is America that normally arm this people, use and then dump them?
Taliban, alqueda, libyan rebels? Syrian rebels, iraqi sunnis.
Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed,truth Must Be Told........... by ak47mann(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
seanet01: How do i convince a guy like you who have been brainwashed by the Western media?
Where do i start from?
From the fact that it is America that normally arm this people, use and then dump them?
Taliban, alqueda, libyan rebels? Syrian rebels, iraqi sunnis.
Why cant you focus on problems lingering around Islam as a religion? most Muslim countries are fighting themselves in the name of sunnis and Shiites in iraq,has nothing to do with american or any western country. Iraqi people still attack mosques and churches in Baghdad till date will you blame american for that as-well?
The reason Assad of Syria is still bombing his people, reducing his population on a twinkle of an eye and who supply assad govt ammunition? china and Russia! tomorrow you will come out and start blaming America, in Mali's case are u going to blame america too?

Your problem comes from your jihadist Imams and sheik they are leading you people to fire if you don't know.What are you going to say about (sheik gumi)? people like him will lead you to bigger problems.....

[b]Nigerian Govt Is Fighting Muslims In Mali - Sheik Gumi.

**War against terror is a war against Islam.
**Nigerian soldiers will only destroy their own lives and cause untold hardship to others.
**the South South & South East (COAS) wants to use the volatile situation to build on what his predecessor Azazi implanted.

Prominent Islamic cleric, Sheik Ahmad Mahmoud Gumi has raised an eyebrow over the Nigerian government’s decision to send troops to fight on the side of France against so-called “Islamic terrorists” in Mali which he warns “…can seriously be dangerous for the nation and more so for the government.”
In a post Facebook post yesterday, the cleric argued that there was no justifiable reason to send troops.

"Today Nigerian troops are committed in Mali to fight ‘Islamic terrorists’ without intellectually looking at the repercussion of such an adventure. We all know that the ‘War against terror’ which Islam also fights can easily be turned into war against Islam. There is a thin line between the two. And if caution is not taken, the situation can seriously be dangerous for the nation and more so for the government.
“One thing is very clear. No nation on earth can fight Islam and succeed.” Sheik Gumi then went down memory lane to recount the Soviet Union’s fight against the Mujahideen for almost 13 years in Afghanistan which left the former soviet power disintegrated. Also, he recalled how the U.S was warned against invading Iraq, “a sovereign nation” , and noted that “the end result has been stringent monitoring and restriction of the flow of money in and out of the country. A self-imposed umbilical stenosis, a self-imposed strangulation. Nobody will again trust the USA, therefore people now prefer Asia for their business, medical care and even education.”
Bringing the experiences of those two countries’ to bear on the Nigerian government’s decision to send troops to Mali, Sheik Gumi said:
“As for Nigeria, we can see a parallel when in the late 60’s Maj. Nzeogwu assassinated the Northern premier and the Biafran War ensued. Ojukwu, in his declaration of war,said bluntly that he was fighting Islam and the menace of Arabs which he claimed. The end results were that he destroyed lives, went into exile and to date Biafra ceases to exist except of course in the mind of its proponents.
“And worse still for him, Islam has reached the shores of the Delta. This brief description of a chain of events should be a clear counsel to people leading Nigeria today; no one can fight Islam or the Muslims and succeed. It is futile to attempt it.

They will only destroy their own lives and cause untold hardship to others. They will be cursed not only by people they injured but by their own people as Bush Jr is regarded now in America.
Therefore if the government has such plans or are deceived by some Islamaphobes in their circles they should reverse their policies immediately.
“There is no border sharing between Nigeria and Mali. There is Niger republic, Burkina Faso and Togo in between. All these nations did not report terrorism and yet suddenly we read in the news that ‘the Army Chief of Staff (COAS) Azubuike Ihejirika, who did not offer evidence, claimed that terrorists trained in Mali had already arrived on Nigerian shores.

“If what he said is true, then Nigeria is unnecessarily plunging itself into a War that will have a grievous consequence on our security without any foreseen benefit.
“Let us encourage the Malians to tackle their insurgency peacefully, and not by taking sides. If however, the South South & South East (COAS) wants to use the volatile situation to build on what his predecessor Azazi implanted, then we leave him to posterity. Time will tell. All we do is to urge Muslims to be calm, prayerful and watchful.”
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

UK Survey Shows: Israel One Of The Most Unfavourable Countries In The World / Meet Chinese Monkey That Prophesied Trump’s Victory / ISIS Threatens China In New Video Showing Chinese Jihadists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.