Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! (5208 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by tomakint: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ladies are unique and wonderful creatures of God! We (Gentlemen) need them to keep us in shape spiritually and financially. However, I have noticed that ladies hate being abused with two sentences that I have noticed some men carelessly say to them; to the guys in the house say not to a lady; "you are fat" or "you are ugly"! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by donbuchi1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
OK grin
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Delfino: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
These 2 sound to me like the facts and nothing abusive.
Some Fat and Ugly ladies just can't cope with that fact and then they shout 'Abusive'

Calling a lady "big" instead of "Fat" is just a creative way of saying the same thing without being offensive.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by UjSizzle(f): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
Shut up Fatso!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by 190: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
A Nigerian Girl can tear you to-pieces if you tell them the-truth

1) That they love money too much
2) 90% of them are fat and not good in bed
3) Why are they black unlike their white counterparts
4) They love blackberry,ice cream, suya more than their dowry

If you doubt this - ask any Nigerian girl close to-you about the-above mentioned
But be prepared 2b shred to-pieces so test at ur own risk
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by larrymoore(m): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
But ar only being honest about ur coment
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
190: A Nigerian Girl can tear you to-pieces if you tell them the-truth

If you doubt this - ask any Nigerian girl close to-you about the-above mentioned
I dnt lyk any of doz tinz u listed up der. as a matter of fact, I despise dem.
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by tomakint: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
Vanneni: I dnt lyk any of doz tinz u listed up der. as a matter of fact, I despise dem.
Don't see it as a big deal lady, just look at it from an angle of 'a man glossing over' a serious issue! Not all men are the same especially when it comes to relationships with ladies, don't you forget that! Thanks for dropping by wink
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2012

hahaha!!Werey...u no go kill me 4 here
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by 1920MaMa: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2012

Lol. Thank God I belong to the 10%!
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Dreystar(f): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
How is being fat an offense? And why is "you are fat" offensive/abusive
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by tomakint: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
Dreystar: How is being fat an offense? And why is "you are fat" offensive/abusive
The topic is targeted towards guys to be careful in their choice of words to ladies! If you are fat as a lady you will understand better. Ladies naturally loved being pampered, but detest being addressed abusively, exactly the aim of this thread
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by boron10(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
how about the statement 'you're short'. Isn't that offensive too?
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by NaMe4: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
^^^ So nicely put would be 'you are vertically challenged?'
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Omolola1(f): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
@ post

Loooooong hissss

1 Like

Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
1920MaMa:

Lol. Thank God I belong to the 10%!
can i confirm it?
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Kolade9(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2012

this his a true that u has say
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by 190theclown: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
grin grin
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by franel79(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
I like the fat ones, so A does not apply to me.
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Pakavy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
Vanneni: I dnt lyk any of doz tinz u listed up der. as a matter of fact, I despise dem.
how about f_uck-in b*itch?!
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Pakavy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
tomakint:
The topic is targeted towards guys to be careful in their choice of words to ladies! If you are fat as a lady you will understand better. Ladies naturally loved being pampered, but detest being addressed abusively, exactly the aim of this thread
few ladies appreciate sweet words these days,as long as u can spoil her with money u can call her deviant names 4 all she cares
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by tomakint: 12:16am On Nov 21, 2012
Pakavy: few ladies appreciate sweet words these days,as long as u can spoil her with money u can call her deviant names 4 all she cares
U can't prove the above statement! Real ladies will never take gutter languages from guys, irrespective of how well you might have spoilt her, get it? If she's a gutter babe, anything goes
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by pleep(m): 1:35am On Nov 21, 2012
if i tell someone they are fat or ugly the point is to insult them.

You fuckin dumbass.
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Dreystar(f): 6:44am On Nov 21, 2012
tomakint:

I understand, I get what the thread is aiming at. Telling someone she's fat shouldnt be offensive.
If such ladies detest being called fat, then they should grow lean lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by KINGwax(m): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2012

boring. Think other jokes. You're sounding so predictive.

1 Like

Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2012
Kolade9:
Wtf!

This is abusive use of English!
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2012
KINGwax: boring. Think other jokes. You're sounding so predictive.
It's Predictable

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by lolaluv1(f): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2012
Pakavy: few ladies appreciate sweet words these days,as long as u can spoil her with money u can call her deviant names 4 all she cares

This is a sad statement. And even sadder for any man that believes this. There is no dignified woman that would take that shiit.
My ex works in a multinational. Rich and handsome with no responsibilities as an only son who has rich siblings.
During the course of the relationship, he grew careless with his mouth.
Well, I kicked him to the curb, returning his gifts unused.

After nearly 2 years apart, he nearly blew off my phone this week and I was so mad because I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE FRIENDS. Guess he found out that the grass is not greener on the other side afterall.

Why dem send me go school? Why Baba God give me talent?

Money is not a new thing. And contentment I have in bales.
Mtschew!

1 Like

Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by DExplorer1: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2012
FAT = She's Big, Bold and Beautiful
UGLY = She's wonderfully made.
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2012
Na-Me:
^^^ So nicely put would be 'you are vertically challenged?'
daz worse!shocked
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2012
[quote
author=tomakint]
Don't see it as a big deal lady, just look at it from an angle of 'a man
glossing over' a serious issue! Not all men are the same especially
when it comes to relationships with ladies, don't you forget that!
Thanks for dropping by wink[/quote]smiley,ok
Re: 2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2012
Kolade9:
hmm! English hard u o. sorisad

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY STORY: Confession Of A Female Séx Addict / Hilarious ! Side Chicks Vs Main Chick ( Photo ) / 5 Ways To Have Safe S*x Without C©ndom (20+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.