Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,438 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction (1533 Views)

Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section / Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by bebe2007(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2008
I know love is blind and all. We should look at the content not the container etc. Can you marry someone with bad diction. I mean poor spoken and written English.This has nothing to do with accent. If you can, would you tell him about this problem? How would you help him to improve on this?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by annamaria: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2008
If he's Italian or French, yes. I particularly think Italians have the sexiest accent with bad English. I could sit all day listening to them. Had this girl at work, I would just make conversation with her so she could speak with that Italian accent.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by iice(f): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2008
annamaria ditto on the italian tongue grin
@Topic. . .Nope. . .sure mistakes are normal but like constant arrows and shotguns, no thank you. I will be cringing forever! Not good for me tongue grin
You can help by correcting (and not in a condescending manner), by getting him to practice more, reading and listening to dictation. . .etc.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by toluxa1(m): 12:26am On Oct 31, 2008
Why not. As long as i love her and we can communicate very well. Na d diction u dey marry abi d babe
Re: Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 31, 2008
Oh Gosh embarassed
Re: Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by arramyjay: 12:27am On Oct 31, 2008
No i cant.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by TOYOSI20(f): 12:27am On Oct 31, 2008
@ Topic

lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by Morenike3(f): 12:28am On Oct 31, 2008
No.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by chamotex(m): 12:50am On Oct 31, 2008
It depends . . . .
Re: Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by A40(m): 12:56am On Oct 31, 2008
No its a very very big turn off for me its so not classy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by jgirl3: 1:02am On Oct 31, 2008
On ordinary NL, I can 't stand bad English not to talk of having to hear or read bad English every single day of my life from someone i'm getting married to. I'm not perfect but e get as e be.

My favorite NL diction example is the topic - Help, I cannot find a girl that matches my intelligent. It still destroys me everytime I think about it.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 31, 2008
j-girl:

On ordinary NL, I can 't stand bad English not to talk of having to hear or read bad English every single day of my life from someone i'm getting married to. I'm not perfect but e get as e be.

My favorite NL diction example is the topic - Help, I cannot find a girl that matches my intelligent. It still destroys me everytime I think about it.
Lol, that thread got me cracking up for a whole two weeks, nonstop, even when I was sleeping! cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by jgirl3: 1:06am On Oct 31, 2008
ibkaye:

Lol, that thread got me cracking up for a whole two weeks, nonstop, even when I was sleeping! cheesy
I laughed till I dropped. It's my favorite example of NLers appearing very very intelligent. grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 31, 2008
j-girl:

I laughed till I dropped. It's my favorite example of NLers appearing very very intelligent. grin grin grin grin
Lmao, that thread was really something! cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by chamotex(m): 1:23am On Oct 31, 2008
j-girl:

Lmao!!

my fav NL diction is this one:- im not making fun of him but its just too funny grin grin

"I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out from D school In My Final Year"
Re: Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by jgirl3: 1:25am On Oct 31, 2008
chamotex:

Lmao!!

my fav NL diction is this one:-  I'm not making fun of him but its just too funny grin grin

"I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out from D school In My Final Year"

ROFLMHO!
Dang! That one is pretty hefty.
Where should I even start with that one?  grin grin grin grin grin

I agree, it's too funny. I'm not making fun of him either. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy/babe With Bad Diction by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 31, 2008
Errhhmmmmm. . .

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back / Why Do Gay Guys Have So Many Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.