Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,006 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:22 AM

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale - Business To Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (241982 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by gandyluv(f): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please how much is a bale of grade AA children clothes
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by laksyde100(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Zaraxshapewear1:
If you are interested in bale sharing of sports wear like top bra and leggings. Pls send an email. zarax.shapewear@gmail.com
I want to buy from Arena but looking for who to share with.

Can you link me to your supplier?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by MELANIEALEXA: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hello..please i just started this thrift business and i got my items by handpicking them at katangua(super) in Lagos. The problem is I don’t really like the stuff i got, most of the people at katangua open china bales and I’d love to get uk clothes. Someone suggested arena market at oshodi but I don’t know if they sell bales alone at arena. Does anyone know if arena market sell wholesale or retails just like katangua? I have contacts of people who share bales but the problem i have with bale sharing is you don’t get to pick what you want. Is there any bale sharing vendor that i can trust won’t just pack rags and waybill to me?. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Ubongdemaga: 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
MELANIEALEXA:
Hello..please i just started this thrift business and i got my items by handpicking them at katangua(super) in Lagos. The problem is I don’t really like the stuff i got, most of the people at katangua open china bales and I’d love to get uk clothes. Someone suggested arena market at oshodi but I don’t know if they sell bales alone at arena. Does anyone know if arena market sell wholesale or retails just like katangua? I have contacts of people who share bales but the problem i have with bale sharing is you don’t get to pick what you want. Is there any bale sharing vendor that i can trust won’t just pack rags and waybill to me?. Thanks.
when they tell u bale sharing or when u r doing picking do u always ask the fame ? Someone will tell u sharing but doesn't tell u the bale fame. Always go for alltex, Scot, risen UK, euro etc. These are costly bales but u will get value for ur money.

8 Likes

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by MELANIEALEXA: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
You don’t sell dress and jumpsuits? And can i handpick instead of sharing?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by MELANIEALEXA: 5:51am On Sep 09, 2020
I’m interested

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by MELANIEALEXA: 7:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
when they tell u bale sharing or when u r doing picking do u always ask the fame ? Someone will tell u sharing but doesn't tell u the bale fame. Always go for alltex, Scot, risen UK, euro etc. These are costly bales but u will get value for ur money.

Okay thanks. But do you know any market where they sell uk clothes? Kantagua open china bales and i’d like to buy uk clothes.

2 Likes

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Ubongdemaga: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
MELANIEALEXA:

Okay thanks. But do you know any market where they sell uk clothes? Kantagua open china bales and i’d like to buy uk clothes.
u want bale or picking? What did u buy b4 shirt or trousers
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by MELANIEALEXA: 6:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
u want bale or picking? What did u buy b4 shirt or trousers
Female tops and dresses and i want picking not bales.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by definateli: 2:01am On Oct 02, 2020
Those cheap bales on jumia and o list, are they scam?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Veerie: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2020
You can hand pick from me. Chat on whatsapp 0902 836 1562
MELANIEALEXA:
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by folash: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Housing:

I buy from China Town in Lagos.
Hi, I sent you a mail. Or can we talk on Whatsapp please
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Ubiero(f): 7:14am On Oct 28, 2020
MELANIEALEXA:

Hello, I sent you a mail.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Ibukunstar(f): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2020
Hairhee:
Hello, would really appreciate if a kind hearted and straightforward person replies me. I sell thrift clothes here in Abuja. I haven’t grown enough to buy bales so I do pick from people who open bales in Abuja. Lately getting good quality selections is getting more difficult. So if I can get someone in Lagos who can guide me to buy good quality, neat, trendy and stylish wears I would be very grateful. I see a lot of ladies in Lagos sell really lovely stuff on Instagram but no one is willing to reveal their source. Please if there is someone to help out, I’ll be grateful.

You can send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Timtim007(f): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2020
I also need somebody to handpick gowns for me

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Veerie: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2021
I'm currently selling out my UK/Turkey grade AA dresses at 1500 each. Boutique standard. Mainly cause I want to focus on plussize outfits for now. You can chat on whatsapp
Timtim007:
I also need somebody to handpick gowns for me

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Veerie: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2021
Note. Minimum order is 30 pieces for wholesale deal.
Veerie:
I'm currently selling out my UK/Turkey grade AA dresses at 1500 each. Boutique standard. Mainly cause I want to focus on plussize outfits for now. You can chat on whatsapp
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Veerie: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2021
I would like to state that no one can ever sell this boutique standard Grade AA dresses for you for 1500. Yes , you read right. I opened this bale myself and I'm selling on wholesale simply because I want to focus on plussize outfits for now. This is a great opportunity for you to rule this thrift business as there's level to it. Minimum order is 30pieces for it to be sold at that price. Please, serious buyers only . UK size 4-14 only. Chat 09028361562 on whatsapp. Location is Idimu road Lagos, but not to worry, dispatch delivers to anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Veerie: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
Yes,30 pieces minimum
Veerie:
You can hand pick from me. Chat on whatsapp 0902 836 1562
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by IsaacBuchi(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Profs:
For those that need contact or business partner in Lagos.'This is what i do,you will what you want and i will go market to purchase it and do the waybill to you via any transportation company of your chioce.I help my customer to buy bale of first grade okirika at Katagua and send it to them on commission bases.You can call me on 08189848346 for further enquire.

Please are you still available for business?

Similar article:

Where To Buy First Grade Clothes In Lagos (get First Grade Okrika Bale In Lagos)
Where To Buy Wholesale Clothes In Lagos (cheap Wholesale Clothes In Nigeria)
Where To Buy Okrika Bale In Lagos - Where To Buy Okrika Clothes In Lagos
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Usiholo1: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
Please I need a good supplier of bales with good fame. Children mixy and female tops. WhatsApp me on 08133253646
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Zoey1: 7:21pm On May 27, 2021
Hmm mm
Hairhee:
Hello, would really appreciate if a kind hearted and straightforward person replies me. I sell thrift clothes in Abuja. I haven’t grown enough to buy bales so I do pick from people who open bales in Abuja. Lately getting good quality selections is getting more difficult. So if I can get someone in Lagos who can guide me to buy good quality, neat, trendy and stylish wears I would be very grateful. I see a lot of ladies in Lagos sell really lovely stuff on Instagram but no one is willing to reveal their source. Please if there is someone to help out, I’ll be grateful.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Migurl: 2:06am On May 31, 2021
Hairhee:
Hello, would really appreciate if a kind hearted and straightforward person replies me. I sell thrift clothes here in Abuja. I haven’t grown enough to buy bales so I do pick from people who open bales in Abuja. Lately getting good quality selections is getting more difficult. So if I can get someone in Lagos who can guide me to buy good quality, neat, trendy and stylish wears I would be very grateful. I see a lot of ladies in Lagos sell really lovely stuff on Instagram but no one is willing to reveal their source. Please if there is someone to help out, I’ll be grateful.

Hi, visit this page pre_lovedbyama on Instagram and send them a message. They may be able to assist you.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Ibbestthrifts: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2021
Hi, I have Grade A ladies' wear mix for sale in Ibadan, with nationwide delivery. Packages as low as 10k for wholesale buyers. WhatsApp me: 07038445902

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by emmy8819: 12:29am On Nov 27, 2021
MELANIEALEXA:

I reside towards oshodi, Arena have warehouse for okrika and they sell in bale.....
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by emmy8819: 12:30am On Nov 27, 2021
MELANIEALEXA:

I reside towards oshodi, Arena have warehouse for okrika clothes and they sell in bale.....
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by uwalas: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
For quality uk children mix, Jean gowns and tops. Chat me up on WhatsApp 09078627252 @ NjClothings
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by AbbynHummy(f): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2021
I want to go into okrika business. Children bale in particular but don't know how to go about it. My location is Benin city. I also want to do picking for female wears
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Ruth9: 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hello house. Please who knows where I can buy wholesale or bale of female gym wears for sale
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by ugwuoke123: 9:18pm On May 18, 2022
I need grader for ladies gowns
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by ugwuoke123: 9:19pm On May 18, 2022
ugwuoke123:
I need grader for ladies gowns,you call chat me up 07086769666

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.