Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (177775 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
@gloriouspa d manual is 3000 Naira,in it you get cheap way of treating diseases,how to produce fingerlings,how you can start fish farming where you are,alternative feeding,what affects your fish grow & how you can enhance their growth etc.Those given out were d six that sent their email earlier.Also if you want fingerlings or juveniles called 08035335647
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
@edogho there is no need to wonder far,i need to reply because i have to clarify what i wrote.You know if a man says something & another one repeats the same word,he will either add or remove from the same word,but he wanted me to explain more.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
@knowledge4 i do appreciate your post,let me start from here -Jesus said only God is good & i strongly hold to that.Pls check my previous post Dec 4,i said no one is all knowing & that we should share ideas.About Ayodele he only asked for me to clarify my point about d books,which i did.Interestingly i still do branding also with d same process given.I appreciate comments,observation & suggestions.Forum means coming together for a mutual purpose i.e benefit.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
@Knowledge4 about the question of removing dirts in beans easily & spoilage of dried pepper when package,these are some of d things you can do & you also have a choice to improve on this.First for d beans,you still need to work.Get an industrial fan(OX),get a table & try your best to spray d beans on a thin layer(that is no overlapping).Put on d fan & it will blow away d chaffs off because they are light weight,but d stones will still remain.By this time a significant dirt percentage would have been remove
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
from above,you then pick d stones,dont worry if you are a big boy,you can pay a token & get someone to assist.I have this believe start it,know what it entails,possible time to know what quantity that can be achieved,before you get someone.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
About d question on how do you package dried pepper without heat getting it spoilt.The point is when you want to buy dried pepper,make your it is totally dried or it might develop mould.when you are sure it is well dried,grind it to powder,but before you put it in package,make sure it is cool(after grinding in machine/blender it is normally warm/hot when you feel it).Health precaution cover your nose so that d dust particle does not settle on your lungs through your nose.After you are sure it is cool,follo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
follow this precaution after it had cool,scatter d dried pepper so that it does not clod.Then use a plastic spoon to put it in containers eg d containers used by eateries for salad.design a good label & put on it.it is wise to register at least a business name.when packaged,distribute it to shops & stores at reasonable price.As you grow get certification from nafdac & NIS.The most important is keep quantity & integrity i.e. do not mix other materials.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by innocentchuks(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2012
Good news for fish farmers,
get your fingerlings, post-fingerlings, juvenile, table fish and broodstock @ divine concept farm.
fixtures: low mortality rate, good growth rate, good food conversion ratio, high resistance to diseases.

your benefits include:
1.Daily guide and assistance on the pros and cons in fish farming.
2.Supply of only improved and good seeds.
3.Delivery at a subsidized price.
4.An opportunity to be a Hatcher.
rush now will the offer last for more detail call 08038651783 or 08184959320
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2012
Good morning,i blieve the year had being great.Today i want to share with you what you can start this year 2012,i mean this december & will substain you for d rest of your life.Now i want to discuss agric,do you have access to even a secure plot of land? Dont worry am not asking for it,you can start with that for okro(as long as there is water,you can grow it all through d year).with good seeds,you can get at least a tonne from it.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2012
Definitely you get more,but to keep your expectation right.Do you even have half plot,i mean secure(so you dont work & someone else come into your harvest),you can start an ugwu farm.you will be amaze at the volume of money that will be dancing your way.why wait for FG when your destiny can be better.As long as they get to maturity,okro-50-70Days,Ugwu-1 month,you will be makhng money for the rest of your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2012
How do i mean for d rest of your life? For okro you will continue to harvest between 50-100 Days daily depending on species & for ugwu for d next 6Months.i dont expect you wait until harvest stops before you know you need to replant if you want d source to continue.2013 is around the corner & DV it going to be better.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by souls4christ: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hi, I'll like to commend you for the nice work you are doing. I'm the author of the thread, 'HOW I MADE OVER N15M IN LESS THAN 3 YEARS WITH LITTLE CAPITAL (you can check it out). I'll like us to hook up and work out an idea. I'm currently based in Lagos but had my secondary & tertiary education in Ibadan. I was also based there during my 3 years of business.
Pls contact me via my email inspiresouls4christ@gmail.com or call 08083267777.

Please keep up the good work of helping people with quality information, I believe that is the first step to success.
May God Almighty continue to strengthen you and legacy.

You can also visit inspiresouls4christ..com and be inspired.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
souls4christ i was at your blog & it is good.i sent a mail,i blieve you can also bring more insights to this discussion,thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
why dont you get a manual on catfish farming,how to establish ugwu farm & piggery?All this as a bonus for N5, 000 only.pdf format straight to your email box
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2012
Gd morning all,in order not to offend anyone,calls receive for enquire might me expensive hence i suggest you send an email to save cost/pls just say what you want & how i can help.Thank you all.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2012
From d date it seem 2012 is almost gone,but d time remaining can be used to either lay a foundation for business towards 2013.Any of d mentioned business previously you can start & to give u more ideas towards 2013 read d following- why dont u start exportation of d following-ginger,beads & accessories,cashew,bean flour,africa fabrics,ofada rice,palm oil,catfish,gari,ogbono,honey & chilli pepper.merry christmas in advance

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:04am On Dec 24, 2012
i have a used poultry cage that can contain 104 birds behind rosellas amusement park lasu-isheri lagos for sale & also a place where u can start fish farming & hatchery (water available) for rentage if u are interested let me know.location as written above
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Chudoify: 5:55am On Dec 24, 2012
Good morning sir.just love reading your post anywhere i see it.is the export business what one can easily start?is it easy to get buyers without getting scammed?And finally will want you to mentor me on this three:1.piggery,2.plantain and vegetable(ugu and okro)farming,3.sourcing for agric product and selling them locally and also exporting them. Even if i will pay.Just finished my youth service 2 years ago and have decided to go into farming full time.i love farming.thank you and God bless you.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
chudoify we already spoke on phone.@ All,for people that have friends,why dont u leverage i.e bring your funds,network & skills together to establish a viable business instead of not achieving anything.though it is important for proper legal documentation(learn from d mistakes of others because did make such mistakes b4)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Chudoify: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
This place is for farmers.we are not importers.we don't want your ebook.i am sure you have not imported anything before.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by pep78: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
Am intrestd in catfish rearing but i dont av space. If i decide to use a container measuring upto baby bath can it grow 20 fingerlines? I realy want 2 start doing something

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
what do you want to use 20 fingerlings for,if you want to do something that small,i suppose it is for hobby my friend
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
@çatfish farmers,i know many might say they have being doing it for years,but for intending or new farmers pls note this.First for those involve in hatchery-Harmathan season is here & for u to get good number of your eggs hatch into fries,consider or work on d temperature of your water.how do you do this?get a heater & regulate d temp to keep d water from dropping to low in temp.unhatch eggs in prolonged cold water might never hatch again
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:05am On Dec 27, 2012
And to farmers whose focus is grow out my advise-make sure d fish seed you are buying is at least 8weeks old,rate of mortality is less & u are almost guarantee 96% survival provided u feed your fishes d right quantity at d right time.Also do not ignore d issue of temperature.Probably u ask me how can i control how can i control d temperature of a large pond?you can cover your pond & leave some room for ventilation.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:24am On Dec 27, 2012
For my friends that has experience,it is good to know that no matter what you formulate to feed your fisheş,what determines d development/growth of your fishes apart for genetics is temperature under which your fishes live.pls research.THIS IS MY CHRISTMAS GIFT,KEEP IT IN YOUR LEFT HAND,USE IT.

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:38am On Dec 27, 2012
D picture attached is my own heaters,which basically i in use in hatchery.The knob on d top is what is use to adjust d temperature to d desired temperature.there are varying capacity heater either for 500L,1000L etc or less,it is durable because i have had this ones for more than 5Years.I DONT SELL IT,HENCE AM NOT DOING ANY MARKETING. it is good to labour under correct knowledge (LUCK).

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:47am On Dec 27, 2012
Word of caution where your eggs had hatch,remove d heater from d hatchery tank,d fries will tend to move towards d warmer side of d water & because they are extremely fragile they might get hurt i.e. d ones that touches d heater,another word of caution do not allow temptation force u to increase d temperature beyond reason.Happy farming.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
@ Greatritzy i saw your post previously & later it was hidden.Though i get what i want by d grace of God when i want it from abroad,But i want to bring out a lesson from this.The lesson to all is inspite of d hurdle that comes your way in life/business,move forward.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Chudoify: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mumu,have you imported anything before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.