Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:10 PM

Roberto Di Matteo Sacked - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Roberto Di Matteo Sacked (27887 Views)

Roberto Di Matteo For Valencia Job? / Chelseafc Sacks Manager Roberto Di Matteo / Is Obi Mikel Playing His Best Under Roberto Di Matteo At Chelsea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by dopeJemi: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2012
BeraBera: Haba! See how these MAN-U and arsenal boys are jubilating and making fun.
Whatever happens, I'm still a strong Chelsea fan! I bet you, the new coach will shock the world! Don't sayi did not tell you

shock d world hau?

By wining d nigerian premier league or d nations cup, or is it d psL? Maybe d world cup
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by merengue: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2012
pro01: I can't even imagine how any sane Chelsea fan would refer to Abramovich as an ingrate. Do you know what 'ingrate' even means? Without this man, Chelsea would probably be languishing in mid-table season after season. He came on board to create a champions mentality and instil a sense of entitlement in the club (unlike other clubs like Arsenal and Tottenham that are always happy with 4th place). He has proved that he is ready to do whatever it takes to keep the club up there at the very top. What else can real fans ask for?

Any Chelsea fan who knows anything about gratitude would NEVER utter a negative word about Roman Abramovich. Goodness.

It is because they don't any sense in their heads. Ask them where Chelsea was before Roman's emergence and hear the idiocy which they will spew.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by aryzgreat: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2012
RDM brot this upon himself. Y use Toress all d time when he cant score? imagine the substitute of yesterday? Mikel out for toress? immediately Mikel left, the midfield collapsed, no body to spread the killing passes. Wot impact did torress make yestday? F/u/c/k RDM! F/U/c/K Toress!
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2012
Abra the Movic........hmmmmmmm.......thats y i like the russian..

no dulling 4 MOSCOW

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Reference(m): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2012
lakeside4love: If the english premier league would've been a classroom, then ARSENAL-is a boy who works hard throughout the yr but fails to succeed because of his greedy rich family that is not ready to spend on buying books.MAN CITY-is a boy who purchases all the expensive books but is never ready to read them. LIVERPOOL-is a child who is very much proud of the academic achievements of his grandfather! MAN UTD-is a boy who never looks serious at the begining of the term but just performs in the final exams and tops the class. Finally, CHELSEA- is a boy who fails to perform and puts the blame of failure on his teacher and then his family finds a new teacher for him every year!

Hmmm. Interesting.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by ghettodreamz(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2012
control_seven: 9 coaches in 9 yrs under rich Roman! What a record! ......as a patriot, i nominate Sampson Siasia as the next chelsea coach.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by otumfour(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2012
MICHAEL ESSIEN'S REACTION WHEN HE HEARD THE NEWS

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by lawizle(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
joeydozzy:

hiddink wasn't sacked undecided

He wouldn't love toh be sacked....so you know..
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
when Sir Alex Ferguson came to United, he was just an average coach from Aberdeen, for the 1st 4 years Man Utd didn't win anything with him but the owners stuck by him. fast forward 25 years later. . . shocked shocked shocked. if Chelsea wants to build a team then we should learn to endure the bad times as well as enjoy the good times. with RDM, Chelsea has played their most entertaining style i've ever seen. why not give the coach time to gel his players? i tire sef. . .

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by AdoredLydkim2: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2012
U should think very well before u talk. Its so disheartening that u could say that. Did the players who won the UCF last season put themselves on the pitch? Have u forgotten so soon the changes DI MATEO made in the team and the new spirit he brought in? What kinda magic will the so called new manager bring in that will make shaktar win juve? And any time any day, he has shown that he a coach with class. Was it now abra that forced torres on the team that is causing the team a lot of pains today? The man is killing the team. And if he continues like this, the team will crash. And for the records; its not his money that has been keeping the players in the team but the oness that has been built by the team. Its the first thing that attracts a professional footballer is the culture of the team and not the big spending. So don't think like abra my friend.
pro01: Those of you that are insulting Abramovich and calling him "ungrateful" are dumb cows! Especially those of you that claim to be Chelsea fans!!! What do you mean by ungrateful? Did Di Matteo do Roman any favours? Or was it the other way round? Some of us have said it from the beginning that Di Matteo is NOT good enough for Chelsea, and that the club's Champion's League triumph was absolutely down to luck rather than to Di Matteo's Managerial abilities. Now that has been vindicated, and yet some so-called Chelsea fans are reacting emotionally. Emotions didn't take Chelsea to the top, and emotions certainly wouldn't keep Chelsea at the top!.

Roman Abramovich is the ONLY reason why Chelsea is a top team, he is the ONLY reason why most of you are chelsea fans to begin with. The man spends billions of his own money, and has big ambitions for the club. If it takes sacking coaches every month for him to achieve or maintain the standard he wants for the club, then any real Chelsea fan should be happy about that - as long as it keeps us as title contenders, rather than confine us to perennial also rans like Arsenal. Who wants to be like Arsenal that has been patient with Arsene Wenger and has won NOTHING for the last seven years? Rubbish! Try being patient with your OWN money. Don't tell Roman how to be patient with his money.

As long as Roman wants the very best for the club, the fans must remain grateful to him. We owe him everything. Daddy knows best!!!
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Opoki(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
Discussion btw Akpos and Abramovic.
Abramovic: Why do you think NLands are blaming me.
Akpos: Because many of them never understand.
Abramovic: Understand what?
Akpos: That your Richer than Sheik...the Man Shitty owner.
Abramovic: Yess yes.
Akpos: But not as Powerful as Malcom Glazer and Ferguson!
Abramovic::|:>.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by stacomaster(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
NeXT ...... grin
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by daviesmania(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
god punish Abramovich
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by pyyxxaro: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mad Cow:

You are really a MAD COW grin sha grin
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Dee60: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chelsea will continue to flop as long as they remain intolerant. Is it that easy to win all matches? Even Man City with all the dollars they doled out have found it difficult in Europe. Small team Norwich defeated giant MU. Did that call for a sack? Chelsea fans should find how they will sack ROMAN before the club goes into the abbyss!
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Lopezdee1: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
In other news... knorr maggi have brought out a new cube to commemorate RDM's sacking. Now there's a red one for meat stock, gold one for chicken stock, and a blue one for laughing stock.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by ayoola2002(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
Red-Light:

go and check ferguson history.... he was never a seasoned coach when he first came to united, two three seasons later he was under sack threat and fanz chanted he should go after matches, but he was given the opportunity to proof himself by club owners, now he is the most successful coach united ever had

now compare him to rdm that got chelsea champions league (dream cup) and fa cup in 8months only to be sacked because he lost couple of games and not seasons like ferguson is uncalled for

and i think its time abramovic becomes the manager himself
rubbish angry
Story, story ...........STORY.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by tarryT(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
Who cares about who Chelshit manager is? Persistent shit-holes, sugar daddy sucking naugthy ladies.
Singed: anti-evil football.com.

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by duddey(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
Yeeeeeeeppppaaaaa is when di matteo is sacked before mark hughes of QPR!!! Mooogbeeeeooooo is when benitez is considered as possible replacement!

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by buoye1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
freecocoa: This is arrant nonsense.
Abramovich is a blawdy gambler and a big hediot, not to talk of how ungrateful he is,
he better not bring Benitez
Inshort I think its time I give a 2nd thought to decamping.
Don't they even know these type of things affect the players and their performance in a negative light?
Mstcheew.angry
Why am I this pissed?
Cos u piss 4 ur skirtgrin
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by tomakint: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
afam4eva:
Are you chelsea fan...cos you sound like one right now.
That was a well delivered uppercut, men Chelsea fans with their laulau! grin grin
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Sagamite(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
The fcking ediot called Abramovich does it again.

A foool with too much money he did not work for keeps on hiring and firing managers and creating further instability.

A manager is in the top 3 in the league that is has not yet even reached half stage and you decide to sack him. Cretin!
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by sheymoni(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
;Dpls always remove the tag 'big' when u are reffering to chelsea.there's nothing big about them.
i knew di matteo will soon go ever since he contacted a virus called united.trying to prove a point by fielding 200million ponds players in carling cup & then resting them in the league against westbrom.united is a virus.chelshit were in early season swaggwer before they play united & the swagger has now turn to stagger..........can't stop laughing with gari in my mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Wadosky(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chelseas recent form is soo bad and I wouldn't blame abramovich,he is trying to salvage something before the season is over and people should understand his passion for chelseafc.he has invested so much in new players and RDM can't deliver.RDM had an agreement n took the job believing he will take the club far,now its shaky so he was axed.
In all iam baffled how any chelseafc news shakes the world,really a big club and I remain a loyal fan.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by samie4luv(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by salolo(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
hmmmmmm.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by k2039: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
boron10: [size=13pt]It's our money. [/size]RDM needs to go and improve on his coaching skills. And i also believe Torres should be sacked with him.

With RDM's record, big clubs should be queueing for his signature. And i'm sure we have the money to bring him back once he's improved. Let him go and gather more experience jare. Good riddance

You better stop deceiving yourself,it's his money

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
Why some ppl here raining curse on Abra the Movic. Some are even saying "May God Punish Abramovic"
My people wake up from ur slumber and sluggishness..The man his already a rich man and more also he owns his business and he can control it the way he want...Start raining curse from now till 2016,notin will happen. If you like goto herbalist,nothing will happen

Find job doing and get rich den u will knw hw it's to manage a business
Up Abra the Movic
I love that Man just because he's keeping the flag and the motto of their country NO DULLING FOR MOSCOW
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Immortal1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
Pls, somebody shud sack Fergie 4 us o o o .. Old age is catching up wit him! I can hardly see dat fighting spirit in manutd nowadays; always coming 4rm behind! Mstchew..@Abramovich, itz ur money jorr...they won't understand! Lwkmd
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by BeraBera(f): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chelsea since 2003: 7 different
managers.
Real Madrid since 2003: 10
different managers
Spot the difference
. #cfc #rdm
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by stagger: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
Stupid club led by a stupid man, followed by even more stupid fans.

You need to see them in my area yesterday. The section where they sit was as cold as ice water. After the 3rd goal, they all turned to ice block!

This is why I like my Man U. A structured club where a clearly thought out plan on how to win trophies is in place. Not one stupid man throwing his money around like a goat.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by chrisley024(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
Lol! No be Ref. again na d Coach nw!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (2 - 3) On 28th January 2015 / Barcelona Vs Inter Milan : UCL (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2019 / Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 9th April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.