Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,160 members, 7,807,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** (9796 Views)

What Has Been The Effect Of Culturing Borrowing On Nigerian Culture? / What Aspects Of Our Nigerian Culture Should Be Abolished? / Questions About Nigerian Culture And Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Fynist(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
salam001: why,na for my mouth you wan hear say Patience jonathan go do tummy tuck for Germany?
If you talk am dem go kill you?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Fynist(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
As all of ina dey ask kweshun. How ina take pass Jamb sef?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by chiteny(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
jusRadical:

Who told you?

Abi you no know?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by ParklaneA: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
[size=16pt]WHO TOLD YOU THAT?[/size]
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rick9: i wan know why you dey ask thats all
To answer you na by force?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by chiteny(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
Fynist: As all of ina dey ask kweshun. How ina take pass Jamb sef?

How you sef take pass jamb if you pass am?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by passionate88: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
wetin u dey ask sef? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Iaz93: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
Jarus: What is your business with it?
you dey vex?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Lordave: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
Fynist: Wetin concern you there?
na who call u for dis matter?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Lordave: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
salam001: why,na for my mouth you wan hear say Patience jonathan go do tummy tuck for Germany?
we don de become mates abi?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by ALANK: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
Which kind question be this?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Goldieluks: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
How are you?
Why do you ask?
Don't you know its because i care?
Why do you care?

Nija we hail thee. Professionals in replying questions for questions.
grin
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Exponental(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
Why do u want 2 know?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Goldieluks: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
Talking to me?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
ifyalways: Who carry this thread enter homepage?

Na me u dey ask? No bi u cos am?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by AjanleKoko: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
chiteny: People say Nigerians like to answer a question with another one. Is this our culture?
Take for instance I walk up to my brother and ask:

Question: Where you dey go?
Answer: Abi you wan follow me?

Do you guys experience this? What are usual "quanswer" you get for questions you ask?

@OP,
Who told you that? tongue
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by ibietela2(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha.......... My belle o...... Hahahahahahahaha
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by seedord247(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
ibietela2: hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha.......... My belle o...... Hahahahahahahaha

You dey craze?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Fynist(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
Guy=Sweetheart you look so sweet.can i take a bite?
Girl= Meaning?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by salam001(m): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
Lordave: we don de become mates abi?
na me you dey Ask?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by mascot87(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
Imanuelle: OP, who tell u dis kind rubbish?
How that one take concern u?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Enigma(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
Kingmaker: Oga John, we wan make you king but people talk say you too dey swear!

Oga John: Who talk say I dey too swear? E no go better for de papa and mama of any pesin wey tok say I dey too swear.

cool
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Lordave: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
salam001: na me you dey Ask?
na who u wan make I ask, u wan chop slap abi?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by trolling(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
sometimes its just a way for people to spark a conversation but i also know that you answer a fool according to his folly, sometimes if i like someone, i wont get smart with them when they ask me a silly question because sometimes they just wanna have a conversation with u.
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Iaz93: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
seedord247:

You dey craze?
why u dey insult am?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 24, 2012
Poster, why are you asking? undecided
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by frevangel(m): 1:38am On Nov 24, 2012
sunky644: From the various comments received, I think the OP's question is answered already. Abi no be so? See me falling for this also cos e be like say me self don ask question. Nigerians can't just stop asking questions.

Wetin we for ask if no be question? abi we for ask answer?
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Mustay(m): 1:54am On Nov 24, 2012
Na who dey hide all these posts

1 Like

Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by seyibrown(f): 2:19am On Nov 24, 2012
@ OP

Is it? grin grin grin
Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by Ukaga: 5:40am On Nov 24, 2012
Who give u dat thing? Na your own? 2. Oboy na your babe b dat? She fine?

1 Like

Re: ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** by ziondaughter: 6:06am On Nov 24, 2012
Why are u asking?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sayyid Muhammad Abdullah Hassan - Today And Yesteryear / Dana Air Named Official Airline Of The Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2017 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.