Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate (8864 Views)

Yarima Took Clerics To Jonathan To Pray For Peace / Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by shango(m): 5:26am On Dec 15, 2006
omg we have people on this forum actually advocating sharia law.

Jesus. When did such illeterates get Internet access. I am sorry but anyone advocating these kind of laws is an illeterate. Northerners talk about Nigeria as one yet they think they can have such laws in a Nation that is majority Christian. Lest we forget most yoruba and igbo are Christian not moslem, and we do not enact Christain laws or Old Testament laws on others.

This is why I say the north and its states should just form its own Islamic nation like Saudi Arabia and practice all the beheadings and stonings they want. Its this kind of mentality that actually justify these thug mallams thinking it is ALlah that gives them the right to hoarde millions in swiss banks as it was provided by Allah.
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 15, 2006
belloti:

There you are David. Sharia is not a state Religion is a state legal system which is provided for in Nigerian constitution. Yet you can live your life fully conventional in Zamfara. You can drink your beer peacefully in zamfara, but they only sold them in certain restricted places under federal control like military barracks and officers mess. i was invited last week to my kid brothers party in the military base and what i saw there only remind me of lagos. Youth corpers are really having a swell time in my state. You can carry your wife or your girlfriend around the whole state and nobody blink an eyelid because you are not oblidged to obey the law.

Yes there was a referendum before the passing of the law and the 99% muslims population there unanimously approved the system.

So wetin concern u?

Nothing concern me Belloti! I am not bothered by those who wish to live in 12th century Arabia, i have no qualms with those who still believe in beheading, amputations and butt flogging in the 21st century, i will never complain if some choose to herd cattle rather than go to school and decide to spend their days lazing around the desert!

My only problem is when such religious bigots aspire to lead a nation that also includes those who would rather lead a conventional 21st century pro-western lifestyle! I am concerned when sharia bigots, corrupt officers whose accounts are full to bursting with public funds, illiterates whose only claim to political experience is 8 yrs of indolence, fraud and ineptitude decide to pick up presidential nomination forms to lead a nation that also includes me.

i am also bothered that this same man are angling to be in charge of "public" funds they have not helped to generate, i am concerned when kleptocrats who have lived all their lives off the sweat and labour of the south aspire to rule us!
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by mrpataki(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2006
@ Belloti,
so you are this enslaved to the caprices and vices of Sharia? Never knew you could not acurately reason well beyond the point you stand.
Yarima is not a good candidate, very soon the EFCC will roundup his case, i can tell you with authority,
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2006
Case closed. Yarima has finally stepped down for Buhari. A very gentlemanly conduct. That is The Allah's will
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2006
belloti:

Case closed. Yarima has finally stepped down for Buhari. A very gentlemanly conduct. That is The Allah's will

"al-illah's" will or the case of a man with no morals accepting the fact that he is not accepted beyond his islamic 17th century cave in zamfara?
Re: Ahmed Sani Yarima Is A Good Candidate by belloti(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2006
Whatever David, You are only doing what you are expected to do. Yarima' case is rested FOR NOW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo / Kogi State Pdp Primary Election Result Update (gov Wada Still Leading) / Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Okah-donli, Ahmed Isah Bag Nation Builders Achievers Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.