Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft (17932 Views)

B’haram Brings Mubi Under Sharia, Amputates 10 / 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery / Ex- IGP Ehindero Remanded In Prison For Theft. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by baslone: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
Donjinks: Arabs nd babaric laws! Shit happens!

Well, it's working for them!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by MMM2(m): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
May his hand rest in peace undecided

And in d next world d hand will learn 2 respect it self embarassed
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Leemak: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
It wil serve as a real warning for potential crime committers.......i like dt, it is highly needed in dis high crime rate country called Nigeria.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
icez:

I was just asking.
grin grin grin

The black kabalah(black stone) crap in Saudi Arabia is as powerless as my fvcking table - these coons need to stop going to that crap country for that nonsense...

Religion should be for consciousness, not the other paganish crap...
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
No gulder @all
Pity him...but all d same...law is law
Those ppl are law abiding,but some Nigerian..law is not even in their dictionary
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by freecocoa(f): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
shymexx:

If we were to go by your logic - Aryan Nation, KKK, White Supremacists are also "brothers" with black Christians, no??

He's Nigerian - and all Nigerians should frown at this madness...

It's unacceptable, regardless of whether the victim has the same belief system with them, or not...
Oh trust me, we have been frowning at things like this since time immemorial especially us christians, but my dear, if they'd keep killing people who hold the same beliefs with them and leave innocent christians alone, then the world will be a better place.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by tribalism(m): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
Lasinoh: I lovvvit! kiss
No sympathies! kiss

As a SHARIA-believer. . . he shudda known berra. kiss
Consolation? Not 'jungle justice'. . . LIKE WITH THE NAUSEATING ALUU 4 CHRISTIANS ALL OVER NIGERIA! kiss

FANTASTIC! cool
You were warned before going there!
AT YOUR OWN RISK! kiss
As a SHARIA-believer. . . he shudda know where it is safe to steal. With the remaining left hand he will do worse things.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
991: "Muslims are the first victims of islam"

GBAM! GBAM!! GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by tnktosin(m): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
This is family matter (muslim vs islam), I no fit comment put.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by otele(m): 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
they shoulda cut the other hand too tongue

that would make one less thief in a den of thieves tongue tongue

and no more hands to carry a koran grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
freecocoa: Oh trust me, we have been frowning at things like this since time immemorial especially us christians, but my dear, if they'd keep killing people who hold the same beliefs with them and leave innocent christians alone, them the worlds will be a better place.undecided

So, we should rejoice because they're killing "black muslims" and not "black christians" - and black muslims should also rejoice when Aryan nation, KKK, and white supremacists start lynching black christians as well, no?? undecided undecided

My dear, that's the reason why the black race is messed up because we don't support one another... We're too divided over foreign ideologies, yet we wonder why we're the only race of losers on this planet... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by omenziate(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
This sh-i-t Cray. Saudi, dis una own too much, person buy flight ticket come una land to come lose hand. Una for pity am na. 600 lashes of horse whip would b more considerate.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by ZeusI: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
mmmustapha: gud job by Saudi authority, they used islam law. I wish we could hav such punishment in naija
If you truly desire it, try Maiduguri or Bauchi.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by freecocoa(f): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
shymexx:

So, we should rejoice because they're killing "black muslims" and not "black christians" - and black muslims should also rejoice when Aryan nation, KKK, and white supremacists start lynching black christians as well, no?? undecided undecided

My dear, that's the reason why the black race is messed up because we don't support one another... We're too divided over foreign ideologies, yet we wonder why we're the only race of losers on this planet... undecided undecided
oh well, however you choose to understand it is cool by me, I've said my piece.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by bola4dprec(m): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
GARRI (x7):
I think the punishment is too harsh. Imprisonment, heavy fine etc would have been more appropriate. This is 2012 for Christ's sake!!!
fine in lieu of stipulated law afterall he was not invite for visit, I hate Nigerian for hypocrisy and indulgence of criminals, going by the content of whole story he was found guilty of alleged offence(s) it was not extra judicial decision, I hope bible doctrine and decisions is also condemn theft ? e.g Deuteronomy 5:19 "You shall not steal. Exodus 20:15 "You shall not steal. Ephesians 4:25 Therefore each of you must put off falsehood
and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all
members of one body. Pls why do you involved 2012 in this matter or we should also review 10 commandment ? Like that of 1999 constitution ? Alabosi eniyan ki to Egbe

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Pringozie02(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
shymexx: I'm pissed! - why do Nigerians travel to these stone age countries, anyway?

Nothing can replace an amputated hand - fvck the ragheads in Saudi Arabia!! sad
bro na ture ooo
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by ZeusI: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
I believe in the principle of respect to religious law, and will like every sharia law to be applied completely all over the world among Muslims(Nigerian muslims inclusive). I need to see less of their(Islam's) female's faces. Allah-hu-akbar!!!!
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by redsun(m): 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2012
The beacon of a model islamic state,yet as primitive as the stone age.

Islam.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
freecocoa: oh well, however you choose to understand it is cool by me, I've said my piece.cheesy

You need to change your mentality because whatever affects them(black muslims) affects you and I as well indirectly... I've been to North Africa and I know Arabs don't like black people... I doubt they would amputate an American, or an European in that country - I highly doubt that...

And can Nigeria amputate a Saudi Arabian citizen in Nigeria for any crime whatsoever? - highly impossible.... This madness just shows that these people don't rate us, yet you're happy about it smh...

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
k2039:

This is the kind of law we need in this country,by now most of our politicians should be without hands

Plain ignorance! Since when did cutting off hands deter anything. If that were the case, the Northern part of Nigeria would be free of crime by now. THe increase in the number of armless beggars from the north, on Lagos streets seems to state otherwise.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by toluleke(m): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
when wod facrook lastman and GEJ hands be amputated 2.our politicans need dis law.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by boron10(m): 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
he should return to naija and start his begging business jare. I'll gladly help him with a 20 naira note
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Werehkpe: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
You guys are patherthic.

They have chopped off your fellow Nigerian's hand and your singing their praises. Are you even sure he actually stole?

Thats why I love America. U cant try this with ANY of their citizens. except u want war with them.

This country sef na every man for himsef o

1 Like

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
Stone age Islamic animals.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by MadCow1: 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
k2039:

This is the kind of law we need in this country,by now most of our politicians should be without hands

I beg to differ.... We don't need these types of law.. Only savage animals operate under such laws.. The aim of the JUSTICE system is first of all corrective before punitive..

This man with two hands had to resort to stealing to find food... Now that he has one hand, haven't we just made life harder for him?!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by ZeusI: 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
shymexx:

If we were to go by your logic - Aryan Nation, KKK, White Supremacists are also "brothers" with black Christians, no??

He's Nigerian - and all Nigerians should frown at this madness...

It's unacceptable, regardless of whether the victim has the same belief system with them, or not...
Shut-up! Under what circumstance, if i may ask, should Nigerians care? Every muslim must be given the liberty to worship, to face punishment due to failure in observance of the statute of their religion, to receive the merit accorded those who observes it, and to face the full wrath of the law of any country whose tenets they violate. As for Aryan supermasists; they never called themselves a religious group, neither did they follow christ's teaching. So christians has only two laws and one punishment which is: 'Love the lord your God with all your heart, might and strength; and love your neighbour as yourself'. And the punishment for failure is 'eternal damnation' by God. Ours is simple and the consequences grave and we must face it, as would muslims theirs.cheesy:p

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by ektbear: 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
M M M: May his hand rest in peace undecided

And in d next world d hand will learn 2 respect it self embarassed

grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
Zeus I: Shut-up! Under what circumstance, if i may ask, should Nigerians care? Every muslim must be given the liberty to worship, to face punishment due to failure in observance of the statute of their religion, the merit accorded those who observed it, and full wrath of the law of any country they violate. As for Aryan supermasists; they never call themselves a religious group, neither did their follow christ's teaching. So christians has only two laws and one punishment which is: 'Love the lord your God with all your heart, might and strength; and love your neighbour as yourself'. And the punishment for failure is 'eternal damnation' by God. Ours is simple and the consequences grave and we must face it, as would muslims theirs.cheesy:p

Your myopic rants reeks of ignorance and stupidity... Go to Saudi Arabia and see if they won't chop off your hands as well, regardless of your belief system... Arabs don't rate black people and they could care less about who you worship...

Aryan supremacists are a christian terrorist group and their motto is a verse from the bible, dumb fvck...
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by boron10(m): 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
shymexx:

Why do blacks always feel marginalized? Whenever an insult is directed to a black man, the person who sent the insult would be tagged racist. When a black man is punished for his wrong doing, 'they' feel they're disliked.

It's time we started feeling less inferior to other races. I'm very sure, if an american commited the same crime, the same punishment would have been vented on him. Needless to say the law was made without even the blacks in mind.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by GARRIx7(m): 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
bola4dprec: fine in lieu of stipulated law afterall he was not invite for visit, I hate Nigerian for hypocrisy and indulgence of criminals, going by the content of whole story he was found guilty of alleged offence(s) it was not extra judicial decision, I hope bible doctrine and decisions is also condemn theft ? e.g Deuteronomy 5:19 "You shall not steal. Exodus 20:15 "You shall not steal. Ephesians 4:25 Therefore each of you must put off falsehood
and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all
members of one body. Pls why do you involved 2012 in this matter or we should also review 10 commandment ? Like that of 1999 constitution ? Alabosi eniyan ki to Egbe
What's ur point exactly??

Ur reference to the bible is kinda funny? Lemme ask you what's the punishment stipulated in the bible for a stealer??

If the guy stole, he deserved to be punished, but chopping of his hand is barbaric in my opinion. There are far more civilised punishments that could be meted out to him. We're not in the stone age, are we?
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by bola4dprec(m): 12:00am On Nov 22, 2012
One cannot be as wise as “I-am-the-owner.”
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 22, 2012
boron10:
Why do blacks always feel marginalized? Whenever an insult is directed to a black man, the person who sent the insult would be tagged racist. When a black man is punished for his wrong doing, 'they' feel they're disliked.

It's time we started feeling less inferior to other races. I'm very sure, if an american commited the same crime, the same punishment would have been vented on him. Needless to say the law was made without even the blacks in mind.

No, Arabs have always been racist towards black people and they don't rate us at all... We feel we're inferior to them... If you doubt my assertion, a visit to North Africa will definitely change your opinion... However, it isn't about a black person being punished - it's about the utter disrespect Saudi Arabia showed towards Nigeria... The victim isn't a citizen of their country and he was there on pilgrimage... So, his rights should be protected before anything...

If it were an American or a Briton, they wouldn't have tried this madness - the foreign office would have fought against it... Best believe all Britons would be all over the internet condemning this barbaric act, regardless of the victim's belief system...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates / Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border / Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.