Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (20590 Views)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / When Ladies Declare Their Undying Love (PHOTO) / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
personally I hate insults especially from ladies. The other day I saw a man crying and lamenting to villagers how his wife insults him every now and then. No matter how grave the issue may be with women, it will end up with people telling you one thing "pls ignore her, she's a woman don't touch her". Is there really a way to treat women and their insults, how do u handle yours?

1 Like

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by xynerise: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chukskalidon: personally I hate insults especially from ladies. The other day I saw a man crying and lamenting to villagers how his wife insults him every now and then. No matter how grave the issue may be with women, it will end up with people telling you one thing "pls ignore her, she's a woman don't touch her". Is there really a way to treat women and their insults, how do u handle yours?
Poverty is the major cause of insult. So Work hard today so u wont end up like Papa Kafaya

22 Likes

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by k2039: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
Absolutely nothing,I will just laugh it off

1 Like

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
xynerise:
Poverty is the major cause of insult. So Work hard today so u wont end up like Papa Kafaya
I dnt really fancy that

2 Likes

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by 190theclown: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
Na 2remove belt whip sense enter her skull na

Please dis is only applicable 2d women from d green white green nation

5 Likes

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
k2039: Absolutely nothing,I will just laugh it off
guy u neva jam insult na.

4 Likes

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
Well... D best way to deal wiv is.....* drum roll* DUMP DAT BIATCH.

1 Like

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by UncleJJ(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

And which nation would dat be, am sure ur nt talkin about Nigeria.

Wife and women beaters have psychological issues, mostly... They had sick fathers.

3 Likes

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by k2039: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chukskalidon:
guy u neva jam insult na.

It's pointless reacting to it,if you react it only meant the insult achieve it aim which is to infuriate you

I'm to proactive to react to insult,my reation doesnt prove any point.

1 Like

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

hahahahahaha. Oyibo woman go cari u enta cell if u do am reach her side. I luv dis ur philosophy of whip. E make sense...
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by xynerise: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
k2039:

It's pointless reacting to it,if you react it only meant the insult achieve it aim which is to infuriate you
easy to say. Talk is cheap
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by 190theclown: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
UncleJJ:

And which nation would dat be, am sure ur nt talkin about Nigeria.

Wife and women beaters have psychological issues, mostly... They had sick fathers.

Sharrap - I dint call names angry
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Mynd44: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
Just take a walk that's all. No need to stress yourself and get worked up

3 Likes

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
Idowuogbo: Well... D best way to deal wiv is.....* drum roll* DUMP DAT BIATCH.
Sweetheart, u scarce
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44: Just take a walk that's all. No need to stress yourself and get worked up
taking a walk? Ah! It seems most dudes on NL haven't really witnessed insults frm ladies.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by cdamsel(f): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

tot u were pissed,hahahahahaha
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Mynd44: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chukskalidon:
taking a walk? Ah! It seems most dudes on NL haven't really witnessed insults frm ladies.
I have and I have been a witness. If there is one thing I know when someone is insulting you and you ignore, it hurts them. And if you have a head set, put it on. You are seriously killing her

8 Likes

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
cdamsel: tot u were pissed,hahahahahaha
@cdamsel that may b also applicable to u. U knw wot I mean.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
lol... Some Nigerian ladies insult men to cover up their shameful attitude in private & in public..
Well I absorb insults... laugh over it and act on it accordingly. But I'll mercilessly deal with unbearable insults from retardeens..
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by cdamsel(f): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chukskalidon:
@cdamsel that may b also applicable to u. U knw wot I mean.
no let me come kill u 4 ya sleep ohhhh
Bros free me abeg,me & u no dey talk undecided
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Mynd44: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
cdamsel: no let me come kill u 4 ya sleep ohhhh
Lol
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
acidosis™:
lol... Some Nigerian ladies insult men to cover up their shameful attitude in private & in public..
Well I absorb insults... laugh over it and act on it accordingly. But I'll mercilessly deal with unbearable insults from retardeens..
best dude
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chukskalidon:

Some of them turn to TIGER over e-insults from ladies on Nairaland..
Do not be deceived!

1 Like

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
cdamsel: no let me come kill u 4 ya sleep ohhhh
I hav a reasn for withholding what I wanted to say nw. Bt u're nt yet out of it. Ka o diba.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
a gal once told me. "When a woman insults or cuts steadily in2 ur arguments. It means she's luring 4 u. I dnt realy consida dat
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by cdamsel(f): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chukskalidon:
I hav a reasn for withholding what I wanted to say nw. Bt u're nt yet out of it. Ka o diba.
honestly ur stalking is really creeping me out,just act like u no dey use my user name,jesus I didn't even know say na u open d thread,190 c wat u ve caused now angry
Je laru laru,echi na bia :-Xmayb den u can freely say wat u wanna say

1 Like

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by cdamsel(f): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
Chukskalidon: a gal once told me. "When a woman insults or cuts steadily in2 ur arguments. It means she's luring 4 u. I dnt realy consida dat
is dat wat did is all about?ur stalking na cos u won lure me
Wit my heavy igbo accent,claping hands 2gether*chineke* shocked
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
cdamsel: honestly ur stalking is really creeping me out,just act like u no dey use my user name,jesus I didn't even know say na u open d thread,190 c wat u ve caused now angry
Je laru laru,echi na bia :-Xmayb den u can freely say wat u wanna say
people dnt realy understand wot it takes to b responsible. Bt does this affect d thread, NO! Trouble maker.
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by ikekings(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
No time...

4 Likes

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Caseless: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
I will not beat her except there is need(urgent) to do that..

Women don't usually look for my trouble...i can only answer this question when they do that....*pictures it*

1 Like

Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
cdamsel: is dat wat did is all about?ur stalking na cos u won lure me
Wit my heavy igbo accent,claping hands 2gether*chineke* shocked
hahahahaha what on earth makes u tink of dat and who told u u're d only one wit an Igbo accent?
Re: Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
caseless: I will not beat her except there is need(urgent) to do that..

Women don't usually look for my trouble...i can only answer this question when they do that....*pictures it*

Sent from THURAYA
apart frm beating a girl. There must b a way to treat them wit dia insults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? / Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.