Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? (97371 Views)

Poll: Do MOST female secretaries (more than 50%) actually sleep with their bosses?

No, stop exaggerating.: 47% (118 votes)
Yes! More than 50%!: 52% (131 votes)
This poll has ended

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / 24 Federal Permanent Secretaries For Sack - TheEagleOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by kadafi(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2008
Job security grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by gentledove(f): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2008
@dremoney
grin. You cant stop amusing me. Biodun (my former boss) was really a lunatic when it comes to ladies. he can even sleep with anybody 7am in the morning. the height of it all - he would go out during break time, stand infront of the building and any 'mumu' lady that passes by, he toasts and gets his ways. i learnt from a friend that he has his own company now after being sacked and he sleeps with ladies anyhow.

i guess its a curse or something. he attends a reputable church in Ibadan - Livingspring and he devours the ladies there like never before.

as for the 80,000 cheque, i no carry diamond for leg o. what i carry is more than that and i do not think N80,000 can buy my integrity.

have a wonderful session.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2008
St. patric:

They do simply to help their lives.i think they are starvin.whicheva way u understand dt.lipsrsealed

Is that supposed to be an excuse. I'm a secretary and I dont sleep with my boss (not for his lack of trying). Any lady that does that will still sleep with her pastor. Sex is obviously nothing to her.

Besdies what of male secretaries, are they allowed to sleep with their female bosses?
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by yemivictor: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2008
Ujujoan:

Is that supposed to be an excuse. I'm a secretary and I don't sleep with my boss (not for his lack of trying). Any lady that does that will still sleep with her pastor. Sex is obviously nothing to her.

Besdies what of male secretaries, are they allowed to sleep with their female bosses?

What has being a pastor got to do with it now!

A pastor isn't any more of a man!!

Neither is a non-pastor any less of a man!!!

And in both cases, it's still a sin & totally wrong!!! grin
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by RDynamite(f): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2008
gentledove:

he attends a reputable church in Ibadan - Livingspring and he devours the ladies there like never before.

Too much info.

Dremoney, u too funny grin
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2008
yemivictor:

What has being a pastor got to do with it now!

A pastor isn't any more of a man!!

Neither is a non-pastor any less of a man!!!

And in both cases, it's still a sin & totally wrong!!! grin

A pastor is the highest authority for christians on earth. Just like a boss is the highest authority in your place of work. I compare the both of dem because they both signify your superior. And if you can have the guts to sleep with either of them, then the problem is really with the individual.

Anyway, its still a sin, pastor or not, because you are a christian. For someone that is not, its all about decency.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by yemivictor: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2008
Ujujoan:

A pastor is the highest authority for christians on earth. Just like a boss is the highest authority in your place of work. I compare the both of them because they both signify your superior. And if you can have the guts to sleep with either of them, then the problem is really with the individual.

Anyway, its still a sin, pastor or not, because you are a christian. For someone that is not, its all about decency.

Hmmm . . . Is that to say there are some sins that are decent and could be condoned, so long as you're not a christian?
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by hotshawlng(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2008
Just wait until you become a boss and have a female secretary. You'll understand,
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Waxxy(m): 1:59am On Feb 25, 2008
Coz dats wot they were employed for in the first place. Theyre just doing thier jobs
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 25, 2008
yemivictor:

Hmmm . . . Is that to say there are some sins that are decent and could be condoned, so long as you're not a christian?

No its just to say its a talk of modesty, not christianity. Sin is a Christian word, lets not forget that not everybody are christians.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Echidime(m): 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2008
Thats why is not good for a man and woman to be together all the time,they are bound to love each other. A woman sees her boos everyday in the office say 10 hours a day and sees her husband or Boy firend at home only for 5 hours before going to bed, she is bound to develop more likeness with her boss than the man she don't get to see and associate with all the day.

Secondly,she need to retain her job and have a good salary,or extra cash for her family upkeep,which only her wet PUSSY can assist her got that

Men also do same,like same eating same soup everyday, when they got to the office ,they will like to taste the juice of their secretaries,saying they need to eat vegetable
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by creamdream: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2008
old habits die hard
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by manakins: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2008
I feel the thread and totally agree that most female secretaries will sleep with thier bosses or
probably superiors in the office irrespective of thier status either due to complex,lack of confidence
or Greed as in most cases(@cyl).But also i wish to state that it cuts across baord as in female working class.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by kuyu: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2008
wink [img u are rite sylva.most are sexually inhibited2 do so.bye.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by HYBRIDX(m): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2008
interesting topic, . . . . . .what is becoming of the world today ? . . . . this issue of secretaries sleeping with there bosses is so alarming . . . .not only secretaries but female staffs as well . . . . our girls are just . . . i dont knw . . . .they just jump into bed bed with anyguy in suite and tie . . . . and also the guys . . . i have friends that cant even remeber the names of girls they have sleep with (they sleep with so many girls) . . . . . . God its so sad . . . with AIDS in town . . . . . i doubt if there are any decent girls out thurr . . . . they are so hungry for money . . . chicken and chips plus juice . . . . . God help our girls . . .and the guys who have become he-goats
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Dalby(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2008
I am sure they all use condoms lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jonjon(f): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2008
Divorce rates and sexual promiscuity have been on the rise ever since women started to take office jobs. I guess it created an avenue for them to meet more men, in this case colleagues. clients and of course ogas. Now if the woman and the oga are ready to mingle regardless of marital status. Who or what is there to stop them? Let's just say that the environment is "enabling". Trust me on this, I'm a working woman. Sometimes you just encounter temptation.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by websmillio(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2008
Someone lost girl friend to a boss?
Don't worry become a boss and do the same.
If possible become as a PA?
But there are plenty things to post here rather than this kind. cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by tlops(m): 12:48am On Mar 12, 2008
i dont know
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by clueless(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2008
??
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by saintniga: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2008
this is true, most secretaries sleep with their male boss. i will give an incident which i am a witness and still faced the problem until i resigned. i worked in a place where we were five in the department including my boss and among us is just a lady who happens to be a secretary to my boss. one day after the close of work, i left forgetting my key in the office, so when i was almost in my house i remembered my key and dashed back to the office lo and behold, my boss and the secretary having sex in his office and when i entered my boss had to extricate from the lady and she quickly covered herself with my boss suit and i quick added sorry sir and went and picked my key and left. since, that very day i began to have problem with my boss and the lady could not give me face anymore. any little thing i did from that very day was always complains from my boss until i resigned. how about this?
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2008
It's about who's got the power. The boss does here. Women will always fall for money and power. If u don't know this, then u just don't know.

Why else would a slowpoke like Gaddafi swim in pussy? D guy has more pussy in a week than most males'll have in 21 lifetimes. Power. cool
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by saintniga: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2008
we are only discussing secretaries here, what about drivers with their madam?
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by HYBRIDX(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2008
with all due respect to the lady folk . . . . . . . . . . i dont think any naija girl can be truely sincere to her spouse . . .so guys beware . . . .ladies, gilrsl alike sleep with dudes they dont even know . . . .not just for money,power . . . . .most of the times they just plain stupid chicken brains . . . . . i have seen so many situations . . .and i wonder to my self if this girls just dont have brains or an atom of shame . . . .damn . . . its so disgusting . . . .especially when u see girls fall for the same kind of lies and tricks there best friend or the girl next door just got up from . . . . its like a re-cycling thing . . . or more like football . . .they get passed from one player(dude) to another . . . . till the ball goes flat, hahahaha
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by paschals(m): 12:30am On Mar 20, 2008
Well, most of the victims(the secretaries) have no other option to their job security than to abide by oga's decision, while majority of the secretaries too willingly do so for material gains
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Scopium: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2008
[size=13pt]Because
They can
They can't help it
They think it offers job security
Their boss is irresistible
IT'S PART OF THEIR JOB DESCRIPTION
[/size]
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by goldenceo(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2008
The first reason I think is because of job security.

The second reason i will give is because of
money.

The third reason is because most of the time,
it might be because the boss is always
troubling them.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Emad(f): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]Because
IT'S PART OF THEIR JOB DESCRIPTION
[/size]

grin grin grin LOL
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2008
In nigeria especially nowadays the ladies at the front desk reception, public relations, human resources, customer service  and marketing departments are employed primarily for their potential as corporate prostitutes this phenomenon is also taking place in europe,  US and India etc as well.

Believe it or not there are some banks and companies in nigeria that are set up by these so called rich and powerful men (who are usually the members of the board of directors) as corporate brothels i.e the banks where set up not to provide banking services but ladies for sexual services! and these directors and their friends use this business as an excuse for late night business meetings etc
in short they use a similar system as a women would use i.e a perfectly logical reason and excuse that looks and sounds fool proof!

Men are quantity oriented and can have sex 3 times a day with 3 different women also they are sexually aroused by the females physical features i.e bust, backside, thighs, face etc

Women on the otherhand are quality oriented only needs to have sex once a week but the man should be able to last long or go multiple rounds. They are sexually aroused by a man thats powerful and wealthy thats why obasanjos sons wife moji was chasing general olusegun obj himself

Believe it or not as ugly & old  as obasanjo is, a woman of say 30 would find him more sexually attractive than say someone like orji kalu simply because it is in a females genetics to look for these traits in a man to have offspring with i.e they want a man that both her and her children can be proud of also they want a man that can give them plenty of evidence or things to brag to their friends that their partner bought them as a sign of strong relationship (both sexual and non sexual)!

This is why a woman can leave a poor , powerless man for a man with more money and power. Also this is why a man can also abandon their women for a finer more shapely woman!!

or men and women abi i dey lie can u confirm that these are what turn u on?!!!!!!!!!! lol
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2008
the explanation of younger man having sugar mummys or the women sleeping with their drivers etc is simply that ,

A man needs to satisfy his thing (anatomy) a few times a day and so has to be out and about in guest houses , golf clubs with other women etc and so dosnt provide his female parner i.e wife or girlfriend her own needed sexual satisfaction of once or twice a week.

this leads to the woman having to find her own satisfaction from single younger men or men who are readily around i.e houseboys. drivers etc

and the thing about women is that they don't admit when they need it i.e they use style i.e they will pretend that the man has offended them so that the man will try and hug her and say sorry etc from there na staight to bedroom lol

however if a man needs it he will tell him madam and take necessary action however this seems to turn women off and so their man just goes to sleep without it and then the next day he has gone to beer palor and then from there to guest house and then gets home drunk at 1am and says " oh honey sorry i was with tunde my old classmate and you know how he likes to gist" lol

Also neither the man nor the woman spend thier money at home due to this the man will spend the money on these office chicks and the women will spend this money on thier sugar boyfrinds thereby allowing the children to trun to 419 to survive at a young age because the dont give them pocket money!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2008
The employers (banks, oil companies, govt etc) and office girls themselves are also partly to blame because:

-why do the girls wear revealing dresses even those who come from strong religious backgrounds do this and they know what they are inviting. yes even me as a man if i wan to seduce a woman all i have to do is remove my shirt and start lifting weights and flexing my muscles (women are also turned on by a well shaped chest and biseps to a minor extent) so also women who want to seduce men also wear dresses that reveal their boobs and backside!

- the employers should ban indecent dressing all open blouses whould be banned also shirt should be full length down to ankles.

-its quite possible that some of these banks actually employed ex prostitutes and try to rehabilitate them by offering them jobs in the banks but its hard to teach an old dog new tricks lol
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 1:05am On Apr 04, 2008
You see this game of pimps and hoes and players been around for awhile. the employers and management are the pimps, the hoes are the chicks and the players are the men who come and patronize these hoes lol

as the saying goes "pimpin aint easy , but somebody got to do it" and if i may add they are all making a lot of money from the game lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) / My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.