Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? (97516 Views)

Poll: Do MOST female secretaries (more than 50%) actually sleep with their bosses?

No, stop exaggerating.: 47% (118 votes)
Yes! More than 50%!: 52% (131 votes)
This poll has ended

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / 24 Federal Permanent Secretaries For Sack - TheEagleOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 4:17am On Feb 13, 2009
how can a woman that allow a man to kiss her, and she start rubbing his chest, only for the man to try and rub her breast , then the woman will say 'no, no stop, please stop'   

so why did she rub his chest in the first place, hes only trying to do same to her lol

such a lady deserve a good slap, because shes the one who started rubbing chest first!

or is chest not the same as breast
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2009
what a lady mean when she tells a man to stop rubbing her breast is one of the following:

1 that it will make her puzzy visibly wet and her clothes will be soaked. also she dosnt want you too see any fluid dribbling down her leg

2 she may be into tantric/kamasutra sex : there are various methods and one of them is when there is use of no hands. or she may want you to use your hands all over her body not just on her breast.

3 the female breast has more nerve endings than the male chest, so rubbing a female on her breast is like rubbing a man on his penise.  i.e its very sensitive. for this reason a woman can sexually climax if her breast is being sucked.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2009
you will see a young girl of about 25 that her sugar daddy and her boyfriend will visit her at the same time.

both of them will park their car in front of her house.

she will tell her boyfriend , ill be right back let me see what my uncle (i.e her sugar daddy) is visiting for

she will then tell her sugar daddy , please give me a minute let me see what my cousin (i.e her boyfriend) is visiting for

she will then go and tell her boyfriend that 'she has to follow her uncle out somewhere' or she may even say 'im about to go out with my mum can you call me later o.k bye bye'

so she will dismiss her boyfriend because at that point money for house rent, nepa bill, chop money, gsm recharge money etc is more important than romance and its the sugar daddy that can provide all these.

she may have even lied to her boyfriend that the house she lives in is her parents house, where as its the sugar daddy paying her house rent or he may have even bought the house for her.

such a girl still keeps a boyfriend because only a man her age can ramance her the way she likes it. the sugar daddy may only be collecting puzzy from her and she may only be sexually attracted to her sugar daddy but not romantically attracted to him.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2009
alot of women who get to the age of 50+ start guaging which young man they will jump to incase thier husband pass away from old age.

or did people not hear the story that its one of mariam abachas sons friends that was servicing her. infact it was not more than 1 year after her husband passed when she started romatically and sexually handling the boy.

the reality is that in muslim society, that boy can even marry her if she agrees, its just the social stigma attached to it , being that she was a high profile woman thats the only thing that prevented her from marrying the boy.

even winnie mandela same thing,  she was sexing and romance a very young man because she was thinking her huband may die at an old age in jail. this shows that women need both penise and romance.

so a woman whos husband has been posted far away or works in a far country will mostly be having and affair with another man.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2009
a boy of 21 will be romantically more attracted to a girl of the same age

a woman of 60 will romantically be more attracted to a man of the same age
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2009
so because there are many factors that come to play, the question should not be do women secetrys sleep with thier bosses only, we first need to ask ourself various questions:

-who is coming on to who
-is the bosses wife pushing him to other women by withholding things from him
- is the secetry married
- is she after the man for his money, power, influence, popularity
- is the mans wife in another town
- is the mans wife the kind of woman that only came looking for him when he got a   promotion on the job
- is he divorced from his wife
-is his secretary more pretty and shapley than his wife
-is his wife the type pf person that likes to nag!
its for these various reasons i decided to highlight certain things abour men and women relationships in nigeria specifically and in general in any other country.

with this in mind the discussion continue,
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 6:07am On Feb 18, 2009
womens love of money and power now has even gone to a higher level, because now even women in uk, south africa, dubai, america etc now know who is governor, senator and minster in nigeria o.

ah to the extent that recently a boy in the U.K  whos father did not win re-election to governor in nigeria was dumped by his oyibo girlfriend.

so women are like a money and power radar, thay can sence, track and locate information on a man regarding money and power, similar to a heat seeking missile that follow its target due to the heat that target is giving out lol
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 6:13am On Feb 18, 2009
there are many girls and women who deny thier boyfriend or husband even in public if they are being chased by a man with more money and power!

even sef some married women have been known to deny thier children in public if a rich younger man is chasing them. they will say the children are her younger siblings or are her sisters children
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by amaikama(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2009
@poster!! why the question are you interested in the boss sleeping with the secreteries and you are looking at when you too will become a boss and start enjoying what other boss are enjoying?? grin

Talk true ooohhhhhh!!!!!! make we hear and try to see your point.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Bosin(m): 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2009
Will say is not by coming 2 d office or by shaking her ass out of d office.u may agree with me dat most secretries or boss ve bad eyes.so when ask 4outing,maybe d boss will jst, and d lady will jst accept.maybe because she wants something 4rm her boss.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Nice4dbest(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2009
No sinner will go unpunished. Mind you many females and bosses are possed.They destory
the other's dstiny by such act while the other thinking he/she is profiting.
Again, female witches can only indulge in such act and cursed bosses.
Be warned. We are not animals that cannot control ourselves, sight or feeling.
What we sow we shall reap. Deadly sicknesses are common in our society today
as a result of this and similar ignoble indulgence especially with the elites.
Save yourself and save your family from future worries.
A word is enough for the wise.
Lastly, this is not a romantic room for those of you posting errortic matter that never helps.
I'm Nice4debest wishing you repentance.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2009
Nice4dbest look at what remyvictor plc and co wrote on page 4  i post below

@PLC,

You should be bold enough to say your boss was Obasanjo. na so he shag REMI OYO inside presidential plane. He did same to former Deputy Gov of EKiti state Mrs Olujinmi. These may sound untrue. some of us were close to aso rock.

ROFL! Hmmm!!

Mr Fyneguy, you dey inside the plane abi?

Na so rumour dey take fly o!

But even if na true, Baba no get taste then! Remi Oyo! Of all the presidential staff and female ministers them!

When Nenadi Usman dey there?!?

Even "i" (in my youth) can & would shag Nenadi Usman to pieces!!!
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2009
how can obj be nacking remi oyo, nenadi usman and deputy gov of ekiti mrs olujimi in various presidentail jet flights from abuja to london and all around the world!

so you can see that women are after a more richer and powerful man.

it also show you that man will knack better pussy!

nice4best pls its obasanjo you need to be telling all that one , because this is man who claimed when he came to office that he was now a born again christian.

now that obj has got out of jail he seems to be making up for all the pussy he did not get during those few years of imprisonment. its either that or women like men that just got out of jail becuse they will knack like crazy lol

abeg my people nack me more better tory, becasue there could be more women obj handled  that we are not aware of because we are already aware of iwela and chikwe lol
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 12:38am On Feb 27, 2009
so you can see that, if a women sees that her husband is not the power type she will go after power for herself. if she sees her husband is not the money type she will go after money for herself. its either both of those options or she will just jump to a man that has both of those, thereby saving herself the stress.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by phonestud: 4:52am On Feb 27, 2009
dear folks,this is a really nice topic.i believe ur topic.any lady who is against ur story does it too
it happens everywhere
especially in fast food centers where you dont really see the cook and admin staff.if you must know'the meat pie or chicken you buy,the table on which its being prepared is a witness to such fucklicant attitude.
By the way Jimmy, wetin you study for skool. na human SEXEOLOGY?
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by phonestud: 5:14am On Feb 27, 2009
guys we really need to pray hard to marry better wife cos na greedyness from our women they cause all of dis.
na them dey even they make their boss f*** then for office.the moment you no dey with ur woman na another man get am!Abi na lie? festus
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2009
thank you phone@

about 50% of coups in nigeria and other countries, most of those people plan and join in the coup because of pussy, not because of the power itself

even politics a lot of men go into politics with the real aim of seeking endless pussy supply.

if you have ever watched helen of troy, this film showed how a beautiful princess from greece was approached by may princes from cyprus, rome, egypt etc

the parents of the princess promised her hand in marriage to all of them since they brought a lot for money and her mother had the princes whe liked and her faher had the princes he liked.

so the princess started rotating between the princes, whe would spend some time with one and say she was going to spend time with her parents only to go and spend some time with another prince

when the prices found out that this is what she was doing, they started fighting each others kindoms.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2009
or did you not see iboris mistress, look at how she has done plastic surgery for her thighs, breast, buttocks, lips, waist etc she has shaped herself , when ibori first met her she was not all that curvy or fine.

i heard obasanjo was asking after her, ibori better go and hide her before obasanjo will try and sieze her lol

so you can see that such a woman can easily jump to obasanjo after she has milked ibori. she is an example of what i had earlier defined as a social ladder climber.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Nice4dbest(m): 12:11am On Feb 28, 2009
No sinner will go unpunished. Mind you many females and bosses are possesed.They destory the other's destiny by such act while the other thinks he/she is profiting.
Again, female witches and cursed bosses can only indulge in such act and .
Be warned. We are not animals that cannot control ourselves, sight or feeling.
What we sow we shall reap. Deadly sicknesses are common in our society today
as a result of this mayhem and similar ignoble indulgences especially with the elites.
Save yourself and save your family from future destruction.
A word is enough for the wise.
Lastly, this is not a romantic room for those of you posting errortic matter that never helps and stop posting untrue reports.
I'm Nice4debest wishing you repentance again.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 12:54am On Mar 02, 2009
nice4best wetin we do you lol

we are not the ones shaging etc we are only discussing the overall issue, theres no way we can discuss this issue without talking about erotic lol

as for now we dont know which rumour report is true or not so we will take it that they are true until proven innocent and not innocent until proven guilty lol
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2009
just the way you have velocity of money thoery

is the same way you have velocity of pussy thoery

i.e the rate at which pussy is exchanging hands lol
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2009
how can a woman allow her baby daughter to suck her breast claiming that shes breastfeeding.

It means a woman can not only easily be a lesbian

but that she can also easily allow a boy of 15 to suck her breast!

kini big deal lol   grin cool cheesy smiley shocked lipsrsealed cry
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2009
the profit margin for govt and private company contracts is drastically increased when pussy is involved and if the contractor is a female who is willing to shag then even better because that is direct pussy.

if i tell you that about 65 percent of all contracts during objs time where given to women who subcontracted those contracts to others! and off course those women are the girlfriends, and all other women those politicans where knacking

based on this there are some corporate executives and expertriates who would rather listen to thier drivers business advice, who picks up women on the road for them , than to listen to their own director of finance. simply because the driver is bringing pussy!

so this thing called pussy is a commodity just like crude oil, infact im suprised why they havent listed pussy nigeria plc on the nigerian stock exchange lol
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2009
a woman will prefer to be number 4 wife if the man has the money to maintian 10 wifes each with their own house, than for her to marry a single man that is renting a house and can bearly afford to make ends meet.

even if the man is old enough to be the womans grandfather whe will not mind, infact some women target old men to marry , because they are planning on going after the mans will money and assets.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by ilaugh1: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2009
because their boss wants dem to.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2009
infact there are some girls who prefer to marry a boy whos father is rich , but may be sick and old.

that girl is only after the the inhertance money the boy will soon collect.

as soon as she marries the boy and he gets his inheritance ,once the money starts to finish she will start misbehaving and then abandon the boy.

then she will then start looking for another boy who is about to collect new inheritance and start following that one.

or did you not hear now that gbenga obasanjo is now being chased by some married women those women are waiting for his father to release his inhertance money once obj goes. infact many girls have lined up as a replacement of his former wife.

some of those women may collect money from him if such a thing happens , they may then leave their husbands because they have the money to leave the man and return to the pussy market
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2009
infact some women prefer to remain on the open pussy market , than to be married because they can get higer price for their pussy. than to be collecting only chop money if they are married.

the open pussy market can bring such woman : houses , cars, spending money even the ability to financially maintain their young sugar boyfriends

this is why some women after being married for awhile and their husband has not got much power or money they will return to the open market.

then soon those pimps will do open market operation to mop up all the excess stray pussy in supply and bring them under centralized control of a love-vendor like dele momodu a.k.a bob dee lol
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2009
the social ladder climbers when they climb from moving with manager to moving with director level, they will still try and tease the man who is at the manager and accountant or even clerk level.

they will use the car, money and new beauty they got from plastic surgery to try and milk out even more from those men at the lower levels.

because the woman has dated man at such lower levels before , but she will do like as if accountant and manager level money is too small for her. the reality is if offered money from those levels she will still add it to the money she is getting at the higher level.
being that shes an opportunist.

let me give you an example. a woman who is chasing a president or md , can easily be guaging their drivers, if she suspects that at anytime the president can be probed or the md can be accused of 419.

being that the driver may have been doing contracts and collecting heavy money. once the probe come as she suspects she will then jump to the driver, because she will know that such a driver will even have more money than even a minister , but the driver himself will remain uprobed and rich!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2009
when abachas money was being probed by obasanjo ,

the girls and ladies that used to follow abacha and his sons , immediately moved on to abachas driver, houseboys, etc

because those girls know that the money those drivers and houseboys where holding is more then the money some governors where holding because they where close to the source of money and power.

this is similar to how a secetry is close to her boss and so she is able to influence his desicions, money , and power, even more than a director!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2009
if the queen of england has more traditional titles and national honours from various countries bestowed on her than any other person in the world. it proves that women love titles and power themselves.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 11:30pm On May 31, 2009
havnt you noticed that women when they see that a new industry is booming, they only start accepting calls or visiting men in that industry. even married women, they only follow their husband to the md of telecom companies house, they dont follow their husband to the md of oil companies or md of banks house anymore. so which means if medical sector should boom, women will only be accepting calls and visiting men in the medical field such as doctors.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 11:33pm On May 31, 2009
a big peniz and muscular body is secondary for most women, except those women who are already used to a lot of money and power in that case then those particular women look for a man strickly wit a big thing who can handle her well lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.