Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Scary,horror Movies! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Scary,horror Movies! (1233 Views)

Please I Need Good Horror Movies To Watch. / Horror Movies That Really Scared The Hell Out Of You / Nigerian Horror Movies Are More Scary Than American Horror Movies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary,horror Movies! by micki83(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2012
Hey guys! Pls,has anyone seen a really scary horror movie recently? When I was little,d horror movies we used to watch back then scared me shitless and had me hiding behind curtains and furniture. These days though,it seems as if I can't find a scary film that wuld give me those chills again.
Pls recommend somethin really scary,I mean,with terrible monsters that wuld get even "hades" and "minion" to say: "oh yes sir...Master!". Lol
Re: Scary,horror Movies! by Shugamania(f): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
U've seen all the saw series?
Try the hostel too..
They aint new movies though.
Re: Scary,horror Movies! by Redmosquito(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
Minion: Mortal! The underworld's theatre is always open to you.
Re: Scary,horror Movies! by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 23, 2012
Paranomal Activity 4 embarassed

Possesion embarassed embarassed
Re: Scary,horror Movies! by micki83(m): 2:02am On Nov 24, 2012
Shugamania: U've seen all the saw series?
Try the hostel too..
They aint new movies though.
Yea,I've seen d "saw" series(they really freaked me out,but not exactly scared).I've seen "hostel" too;I didn't really undesrtand it tho(prolly cos I kept dozing off,lol)
Re: Scary,horror Movies! by micki83(m): 2:04am On Nov 24, 2012
jidegirl12: Paranomal Activity 4 embarassed

Possesion embarassed embarassed

I havnt seen those ones. Are they really guaranteed to make me squirm?
Re: Scary,horror Movies! by micki83(m): 2:06am On Nov 24, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Mortal! The underworld's theatre is always open to you.
Red-moss,na wah for u o!make I go underworld go watch d film ni? I said I wanna see a scary movie,not starr in one(and we all know d black dude is always d first 2 go in horror flicks...hehehe!)
Re: Scary,horror Movies! by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2012
micki83:
I havnt seen those ones. Are they really guaranteed to make me squirm?

Ahhhh....my hubby is a horror movie freak..that was the first time he got scared when we saw Possesion on 3D...THAT MOVIE WAS SCARY $HIT (Oops) its from a real life story...now I'm starting to get scared embarassed
Re: Scary,horror Movies! by micki83(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2012
jidegirl12:

Ahhhh....my hubby is a horror movie freak..that was the first time he got scared when we saw Possesion on 3D...THAT MOVIE WAS SCARY $HIT (Oops) its from a real life story...now I'm starting to get scared embarassed
Wow! I better go look for them ASAP...I'm already getting anticipatory chills up my spine! *grin*
Re: Scary,horror Movies! by Ty207: 1:54am On Nov 26, 2012
#2 28 weeks later
#1 dawn of the dead

watch and drop your comment!
Re: Scary,horror Movies! by micki83(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2012
Ty207: #2 28 weeks later
#1 dawn of the dead

watch and drop your comment!
I've seen "dawn of d dead"...that shyte really got my heart racing;I was impressed,lol. Havnt seen 28 weeks tho.I'll look for that too.
Re: Scary,horror Movies! by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2012
Try watching masters of horror season 1. It's a combination of short horror movies. Episodes like jenifer, hackel's tale, homecoming, witch house etc can really get you scared.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung LED Tv Versus LG LED.... / You Might Start Believing In Magic After Watching This! / EPL Returns To Supersport3 For Subscribers On DSTV Compact Plus From Dec 1 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.