Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

In Search For Aisha2 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search For Aisha2 (1427 Views)

In Search Of 200l Female Friends From Uniosun,okuku. / In Search For A God Fearing Lady For Marriag / In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search For Aisha2 by GoldCircle: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2008
cheerio & Hola!
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by almondjoy(f): 1:53am On Feb 08, 2008
Can we "meet" you aisha2 please? tongue So you too dey go "Orange House" aisha2? cheesy

Another one don come.
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by olanajim(m): 7:31am On Feb 08, 2008
What is "orange house?"
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by Easybaby(f): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2008
olanajim:

What is "orange house?"

A house where oranges are being kept undecided grin cheesy
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by fatherab1: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2008
To be candid, this hajia or alhaja called Aisha2 usually posts intelligent posts though she can easily attack some1.

But when will nairababes start threads that they are seeking for nairaguys? Must it be the other way round?
"in search for Aisha2", "For babycool only'', ''I need Almondjoy", ''where is Efua'' etc etc and all those junks
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by olanajim(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2008
Easy baby,

Have you been to such house before?

I want to know how it was like. I head that you went back to the moon with Zignor? take care ooo! LEt hinm play with his guys and don't tie him down again.
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by Easybaby(f): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2008
olanajim:

Easy baby,

Have you been to such house before?

I want to know how it was like. I head that you went back to the moon with Zignor? take care ooo! LEt hinm play with his guys and don't tie him down again.

lol grin grin grin

I have not been there, just figured it out from the words grin
As for zignor, we did not go to the moon alone . . .but we went for the honey moon this time grin
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by almondjoy(f): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2008
olanajim:

What is "orange house?"

You don't wannnna know! Let aisha2 come and tell us herself. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by pahtahkee: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2008
Gold circle . . . . Orange House . . . . . aisha2 . . . . . . wahala dey oh! grin grin grin
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by uspry1(f): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2008
father ab:

To be candid, this hajia or alhaja called Aisha2 usually posts intelligent posts though she can easily attack someone.

But when will nairababes start threads that they are seeking for nairaguys? Must it be the other way round?
"in search for Aisha2", "For babycool only'', ''I need Almondjoy", ''where is Efua'' etc etc and all those junks

@all desperates NL guys

Why you all guys bother those nairababes that are already taken? Leave them alone!!! angry
@Aisha2 ? (i not know her much)

@Babycool is not available, already lovey-dovey audi lover cruise up to the mountain to bring her valentine basket picnic for getting ready to feed her audi-lover guy sitting on valentine blanket on their audi cars parked each other.

@Almondjoy is happily married lady with her favorite octupussy analogy to share with Mr Almond.

@efusa is taken i assumed.

@mukina2 is not available, already lovey-dovey music/sport freak lover chitchat too much (don't ask me).

@Amsky is happily married.
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by pahtahkee: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2008
uspry1:

@all desperates Nairaland guys

Why you all guys bother those nairababes that are already taken? Leave them alone!!! angry
You had better take it cool. Often times most of the posts here are not to be taken serious. I wonder why you are flaring up for other ladies? undecided

Let them do it themselves! angry
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by uspry1(f): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2008
@pahtahkee - Mr Pataki

Me, flare up like a volcano erupts. Oh no! Oh no! That is bad for blood pressure!

I am aware some (older members) are practical jokes, but what about new members who posted seeking them not aware their marital status or has taken!!!

Good luck to all new members who are desperate!!! i walk away!!!
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by pahtahkee: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2008
@ Uspry1,
So you know me shocked shocked shocked

Sorry if I was annoying with my post. embarassed I guess I was though. undecided embarassed cry

You know you almost gave away babycool in your previous post. Me thinks she does not want anyone to know who he is. wink
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by GoldCircle: 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2008
Na wa oh! which kind wahala & over sabi be this one sef?? Abeg make una no use una raggae music spoil my blues oh! Abi Una wan turn this one to another thread wey una dey discuss irrelevant thing wey no relate to the topic?? Abeg, if you dont have information about aisha2 & possibly where I can find her, then keep your advise to yourself. I have had enough of this "ITK" syndrome on Nairaland walahi!

Aisha2 where art thou
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by tkb417(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2008
@uspry
P.R.O. tongue tongue
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by uspry1(f): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2008
pahtahkee:

You know you almost gave away babycool in your previous post. Me thinks she does not want anyone to know who he is. wink

@pahtahkee
Nope! @babycool does not tell me who he is. Her profile already give me a hint! I won't tell who who he is! Let anyone find out at their own!!!

I use same my post answering on @babycool's posting "How Will You Spend Your Val Day?". It is same posting!

I only know you from travel section on the surface I fancied hearing your answers/helping other people! Nothing deep!!!
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by pahtahkee: 12:54am On Feb 09, 2008
uspry1:

@pahtahkee
Nope! @babycool does not tell me who he is. Her profile already give me a hint! I won't tell who who he is! Let anyone find out at their own!!!

I use same my post answering on @babycool's posting "How Will You Spend Your Val Day?". It is same posting!

I only know you from travel section on the surface I fancied hearing your answers/helping other people! Nothing deep!!!
Please tell me who the person is grin grin grin grin I actually don't like personal issues being discussed on the forum. So I will cease to mention or ask about it again.

I knew you from the way you excellently dig out previous threads for forum members. It is so remarkable. For the travel thing, I simply don't want people making some of the silly mistakes I made. undecided
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by 4Him(m): 1:02am On Feb 09, 2008
GoldCircle:

Aisha2 where art thou

leave aisha2 alone.
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by almondjoy(f): 1:53am On Feb 09, 2008
uspry1:

@all desperates Nairaland guys

@Aisha2 ? (i not know her much)

@Babycool is not available, already lovey-dovey audi lover cruise up to the mountain to bring her valentine basket picnic for getting ready to feed her audi-lover guy sitting on valentine blanket on their audi cars parked each other.

@Almondjoy is happily married lady with her favorite octupussy analogy to share with Mr Almond.

@efusa is taken i assumed.

@mukina2 is not available, already lovey-dovey music/sport freak lover chitchat too much (don't ask me).

@Amsky is happily married.

Yes, verily, verily, verily happily married--but don't broadcast it too much.  I want to be part of the action too! cheesy

Thank you so much darling, I have eaten all those oranges used in "our Octupussy" parade for the past 2 days. Mr. Okeke "Almondo" thanks you very much! kiss
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by almondjoy(f): 1:58am On Feb 09, 2008
uspry1:

@pahtahkee

Thank you for the clarification.  It looks like some peeps have been sleeping on Nairaland.  Babycool's profile says it all.  You don't even need to look too far to find her "parrrrrrrrrrrrrrner"! cool

4Him:

leave aisha2 alone.

Why?  Please there are laws on Nairaland.  If you are called forth, you have to defend your "rep" whenever necessary.  I will patiently wait till she comes back from that "Orange house".  Uspry1 knows all about those famous "oranges"! cheesy
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by olanajim(m): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2008
Easy baby,
Honey moon? I am glad you split it yourself. Any good news? Any leftover honey for me? I won't mind even if it is going bitter. Please hurry.

If you can imagine what "orange house" look like then you can feel it. So do your research and let me have your report. FYI, I am begining to doubt if Aisha had been to such house. It is an impossible conjecture. I may be wrong though. By the way, why can't anybody else tell me?

Almondjoy,
happily married? Sure we know. But your ideal supports polyandry. So no qualm if a guy want you so bad. I just hope he still have more wits in his head to overide yours.

@desperate nairaland guys,
are there really desperate guys? If yes, why are they always blind to see singles begging for attention? Some laydes had been daring lately but nairaland "DG" (desperate guys) won't respond to them.

So if you are a DG, please register a union so we can call on you when there is vacancy.
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by PERVERT9: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2008
@poster,are you in search of aisha or you are in search FOR aisha?i,m confused you know wink
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by almondjoy(f): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2008
olanajim:

Easy baby,
Honey moon? I am glad you split it yourself. Any good news? Any leftover honey for me? I won't mind even if it is going bitter. Please hurry.

If you can imagine what "orange house" look like then you can feel it. So do your research and let me have your report. .FYI, I am begining to doubt if Aisha had been to such house. It is an impossible conjecture I may be wrong though. By the way, why can't anybody else tell me?

Almondjoy,
happily married? Sure we know. But your ideal supports polyandry. So no qualm if a guy want you so bad. I just hope he still have more wits in his head to overide yours.

@desperate nairaland guys,
are there really desperate guys? If yes, why are they always blind to see singles begging for attention? Some laydes had been daring lately but nairaland "DG" (desperate guys) won't respond to them.

So if you are a DG, please register a union so we can call on you when there is vacancy.

You this olanajim sef! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I say let us wait for aisha2.  Hope she does not come back and tell us "someone" logged on to her computer while she was "offshore" and visited the "Orange House" without a "goldcircle" for that matter- in her spirit. cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

As for the polyandry thing-I am still waiting for ma match.  All my "prospective" suitors are all dead or a shadow of their former selves.  But as you can see--I am still standing strong like the proverbial:

rolling stone that gathers no moss cool cool cool cool cool

I need an extremely "humorous" guy, 20X the size of Mr. Almond's GB--gigabyte. tongue Let me know if you find any prospects. tongue

No megabytes please!
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by GoldCircle: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2008
@pervert9-- U know what?? I no get your time at all at all. so no need to yarn! I guess U get the message! "Professor Ikolo" of hotel de jordan

For the rest people dem! I don tire 4 una walahi!almondpain and co. I guess you've indeed succeeded in killing my joy! I wish una well o! my prayer na be say " na person go spoil una thread as una sef don take spoil my own".

I don comot here leave am 4 una to dey play una yeye pikin play!
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by almondjoy(f): 12:43am On Feb 12, 2008
Where is this aisha2?-------------

Why is she keeping us all waiting?
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by efuah(f): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2008
ehem! ehem. . . this cough no go leave me alone? angry. . . just peeping lipsrsealed
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2008
@ uspry1,

so u let us in on the marital status of some of the ladies on here but u left yourself out?
did they really tell u that they are not looking? mind u, i've read on this same forum about some older members of nairaland that do go out for some rendevouz. the fact that anyone has been here for a zillion years changes nothing about them.

I would suggest speaking for yourself.

i hate it when pple come here looking to hook themselves up and i speak against it

im not having a go at u and i hope you're not offended.

what is orange house? i googled the thing but nothing suggesting the above came up. abeg make una school me
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by Bblak(f): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2008
Peeps in and zoom offNo comment
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2008
Hi, I just discovered that a thread like this existed.
I really do not kn ow what Orange house means sha?
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by almondjoy(f): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2008
aisha2:

Hi, I just discovered that a thread like this existed.
I really do not kn ow what Orange house means sha?

Okay? tongue

Goldcircle nko? cheesy
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by pahtahkee: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2008
almondjoy:

Okay? tongue

Goldcircle nko? cheesy

Na you know every for this forum! What a question. You for add durex and rough ryder join.

Oniranu! cheesy
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by TheSly: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2008
make them talk. . . .we want to know wuz up. . idi ti garri seh wohn! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Serious Minded, Beautiful Babe! / Happy Birthday Itsmodella / Birthday Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.