Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker (11030 Views)

PDP Governors Beg Jonathan’s Ex-ministers-the Nation / Buhari Should Beg Ngozi Okonjo Iweala . / Nigerians Beg Jonathan For Their Betrayals, Knock Buhari's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Ptimes: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
The Bayelsa lawmaker said President Jonathan was God’s gift to salvage Nigeria

If Nigerians knew what was best for them, they would beg President Goodluck Jonathan to contest for a second term in office in 2015, a lawmaker has said.

The lawmaker representing Ogbia Constituency II in the Bayelsa State House of Assembly, Obedient Emoto, on Thursday, called on Nigerians to persuade President Goodluck Jonathan to seek a second term in office.

Mr. Emoto, a former Chief Whip of the Bayelsa House of Assembly, said that Nigerians must shun divisive tendencies, hatred and religious bigotry in order to attain political development.

The lawmaker made the call in Yenagoa when members of the Ogbia Legislators Assessment Foundation paid him a visit.

Members of the foundation had visited the lawmaker to congratulate him on his recent award as `’The Best Performed Lawmaker of the Year’’.

Mr. Emoto said that the choice of Jonathan as the President of Nigeria was a divine decision from God to salvage the nation from the shackle of poverty, deprivation and underdevelopment.

He stressed that Nigerians would gain more from Jonathan’s eight year rule. Mr. Emoto advised Nigerians to allow the president rule the country for a second tenure to enable him consolidate on the gains of his laudable policies and programmes.

He said that only the people could compel the President to seek a second tenure, as Mr. Jonathan, being a faithful servant of the people, would never turn down the call.

The lawmaker advised Nigerians to be united in the fight against terrorism that was currently threatening the corporate existence of the nation.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/108160-nigerians-should-in-their-interest-beg-jonathan-to-seek-second-term-lawmaker.html
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by charlsecy4(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
OK! I have what you said. I will sleep with over the matter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by packman: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
wat
Ptimes: The Bayelsa lawmaker said President Jonathan was God’s gift to salvage Nigeria

If Nigerians knew what was best for them, they would beg President Goodluck Jonathan to contest for a second term in office in 2015, a lawmaker has said.

The lawmaker representing Ogbia Constituency II in the Bayelsa State House of Assembly, Obedient Emoto, on Thursday, called on Nigerians to persuade President Goodluck Jonathan to seek a second term in office.

Mr. Emoto, a former Chief Whip of the Bayelsa House of Assembly, said that Nigerians must shun divisive tendencies, hatred and religious bigotry in order to attain political development.

The lawmaker made the call in Yenagoa when members of the Ogbia Legislators Assessment Foundation paid him a visit.

Members of the foundation had visited the lawmaker to congratulate him on his recent award as `’The Best Performed Lawmaker of the Year’’.

Mr. Emoto said that the choice of Jonathan as the President of Nigeria was a divine decision from God to salvage the nation from the shackle of poverty, deprivation and underdevelopment.

He stressed that Nigerians would gain more from Jonathan’s eight year rule. Mr. Emoto advised Nigerians to allow the president rule the country for a second tenure to enable him consolidate on the gains of his laudable policies and programmes.

He said that only [s]the people could compel the President to seek a second tenure,[/s] as Mr. Jonathan, being a faithful servant of the people, would never turn down the call.

[s]The lawmaker advised Nigerians to be united in the fight against terrorism that was currently threatening the corporate existence of the nation.[/s]

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/108160-nigerians-should-in-their-interest-beg-jonathan-to-seek-second-term-lawmaker.html
[size=15pt]
MAY THIS CRIMINAL NEVER GO UNPUNISHED.....
THIS ANIMAL WAS PAID TO DO THIS........

GOD FORBID A GEJ SECOND TERM........[/size]

31 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by otokx(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
we have heard
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by fingard02k(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
"Nigerians sorry LAWlooters should beg me not to SPIT out what i have on my mind" -Fingard02k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by DANILSA(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
THIS MAN IS A JOKER, DID I SEE BEG OR VOTE, WELL HE MUST HAVE TAKEN KAIKAI WITH FRESH FISH

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Toheeb31(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
God4bid shocked
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by omiobo: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
Jagbajantis and concrete nonsense!grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by metrixserv: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
what do you expect from him? he is a sycophant simple
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Eboski(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
Oga law broker we don hear u,can we discuss something good about our dear country before Gej take it from us,
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by kokosheen(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
I'm begging him NOT to contest ooo...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
I think we Nigerians are convinced the GEJ is not the best man for the Job.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Arosa(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
If by 2015 the power problem remains the same, he should do us and himself the favour to go away peacefully. So that we don't use aso rocks to chase him away.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Denn(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
this implies an urgent call to set up a committee whose core duty will be to set up another committee made up of 100 members each from the six geo political zones. this new committee will then discuss on how to beg the erstwhile president jonathan and him wife to consider the plight of the masses and re-contest in 2015. the committee's report and findings is to be reviewed by another committee in all 36 state houses of assembly (another committee will oversee all the bulky reports) and a recommendation will be made to NASS and INEC on that matter.....another committee to be set up to review all the gibberish i just typed to determine if we should still continue with english language as our official means of communication or adopt mandarin since china is reputably having more than 70% input in the average nigerian consumption.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by 1forall: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
When are we gonna start killing these criminals?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by omicron(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
A Bayelsan Lawmaker ba? I don't blame him, I get where he is coming from. It's his opinion. But I pity Nigeria! She will only survive when the cruel hands of tribalism and nepotism and sycophancy will release their suffocating hold on her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Akieagle: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
I think he still remains the best candiate for 2015..goodluck 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by 4reigningqueen: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
ok
oga jona,plz contest in the next general election.we love your work,our roads are now smooth,our eletricity has experienced massive improvement,fuel is now 10 naira per litre and so on.plz contest so that you can complete the job you started

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by obisage(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
it's not just begging, we will force him!!!! shoesless animal. my pppl say, if some that never expected to be king becomes one, he will surely abuse the throne. Jona never know he would be president, thats why he want to use this opporturnity to travel to the whole world. I prefer OBJ to him. cos every one knows OBJ is a bad man and we understand that. but this is one man all Nigeria voted for... the only thing we can gain from him is constant fuel prize increment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by efe2000: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
The stupid lawless maker must be high on some sort of drugs, why should i beg or vote of GEJ to preside over me again when he hasnt prove himself credible to rule. these and more is while we have decade and decades of lost generation. Incase you dont know the day of reckoning for all you thieves and supporters of theives is here.....be warn and beware.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by brainpulse: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
This also happened during IBB era- People came out to cry that they want him to continue.
This happened during Abacha- 1 million man march for Abacha to stay as a civilian president.
This happened again during Obasanjo's 8 years rule.- Some said they will die if Obasanjo doesnt go for a third time.

Which way Nigeria? Those enjoying from the pot of corruption wants it to continue.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by olajide8(m): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ptimes: The Bayelsa lawmaker said President Jonathan was God’s gift to salvage Nigeria

He said that only the people could compel the President to seek a second tenure, as Mr. Jonathan, being a faithful servant of the people, would never turn down the call.

The lawmaker advised Nigerians to be united in the fight against terrorism that was currently threatening the corporate existence of the nation.

What a bunch of jesters retrogression is synonymous with their likes well I don't blame them they wear rappers around so how would they know what's good for them
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by olajide8(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2012

What a bunch of jesters retrogression is synonymous with their likes well I don't blame them they wear rappers around so how would they know what's good for them
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Ournaija: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
Denn: this implies an urgent call to set up a committee whose core duty will be to set up another committee made up of 100 members each from the six geo political zones. this new committee will then discuss on how to beg the erstwhile president jonathan and him wife to consider the plight of the masses and re-contest in 2015. the committee's report and findings is to be reviewed by another committee in all 36 state houses of assembly (another committee will oversee all the bulky reports) and a recommendation will be made to NASS and INEC on that matter.....another committee to be set up to review all the gibberish i just typed to determine if we should still continue with english language as our official means of communication or adopt mandarin since china is reputably having more than 70% input in the average nigerian consumption.

Omo you don write sotay you know know wetin you dey write again. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by buoye1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
Tnk u Mr Lawmaker....we ll decide come 2015 if we wnt him or not
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
I'm nt surprise, since this is coming frm Bayelsa. He wont even last till 2015.
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by naijaking1: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
No, no. Nigerians should embark on 40-day fasting and praying to GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by slimfit1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
please JEG continue staying in there would cause a revolution and only the rich would suffer most will die. So I would support him for sure. That's the vision I see OBJ can see it coming he defo have my vote. Our main focus of revolution should start with the NASS down to the council chairman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by freebloke: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
really?? Seriously i bin dey laff b4 with ogogoro 4 my mouth now the laff don turn to cry..
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
Are they mad? Are we even going forward or backwards in dis country sef. Americans should also go and beg bill Clinton to come and be their president again after obama. It baffles me that people like buhari and BABANGIDA will come out and people will still go and vote for them. Is it that we don't like development and prosperity or what. We are so used to suffering that when prosperity comes we are even scared to enjoy it. Obasanjo own was even a mistake cos at that time any devel is beta than abacha and BABANGIDA. Why can't we the youth bring out someone that is intelligent randomly like Ernest ndukwe and co, to contest instead of dis mad politicians that during election they will be so nice that they will even go to mile 12 market to shake hands with tomato sellers and buy helmets for okada and after winning stab them at their back. Who is PDP to tell us who go win or lose. If it can happen to obama it can happen here. Somepeople will now come out to say money nko, that means we don't have faith. If we the youths mobilize our selfs with our musicians and athletics everybody join hands together to bring out our own politician instead of collecting N2,000 on election day and suffer for the rest of our life. Pls we youths let's start preparing our minds now. For our own good. Forget about 1 or 2k or their sweet mouth it will never help us. We are in the majority. Nairaland, tweeter, Facebook BBM can help us do something. GOD BLESS THE YOUTH GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Clerverly: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
TUFIAKWA undecided Nka a bu aru na obodo anyi!!!
Re: Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker by Arosa(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
naijaking1: No, no. Nigerians should embark on 40-day fasting and praying to GEJ!

Pray to him or for him, which one do you really mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap 15 Residents In Enugu Community / 1 Killed, 2 Injured As Suicide Bombing Returns To Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.